Bodecia

Autumn is on the way!

September 22 is the official start of Autumn, and with it comes the changing of the seasonal guard. Do you have all your Summer breeding stock stocked up? tongue.gif

I do have the CBs I want for this year, but I do not have all the breeding I want to do done yet. Thank you for the heads up!

Why yes, yes I do! I made the mistake of not getting all of my Spring breeding done in time earlier this year (grrrrrr) so I made specially sure to wrap Summers up early.

Yes - I have all I need (but I'd still grab more if I see an ER egg/hatchling). I'm really ready for autumn. The autumn is my favorite followed by winter and I'm looking forward to grabbing more.

edited for spelling error smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

My third CB Summer just hatched, now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the influence holds and it turns male (and accepts one of the two females as mate). If all goes well I'm done. biggrin.gif

And I'm so looking forward to the Autumns. wub.gif

Out of six CB adult pairs I have...woah, nine, for some reason xd.png Anyway, the full hatchie set, too, so my Summer goal is more than done biggrin.gif

What I like about my scroll goals concerning Seasonals is that I do not have to do any breeding. at. all. Hoho. X)

Well, I'm never going to stinkin' get 2 CBs, but I got my 2nd Gen PBs all ready and set to go! Looking foward to autumn, since I only have 1 and it's my own inbred.

EDIT - Okay, you can stop sending me random PMs about Summers people!

Edited by car340

Got all I needed for my current scroll goals, although I did grab another ER CB from the AP so I'm keeping an eye out there for more. I could always use a few extras. I always discover I need more of the various seasonals after they are out of season xd.png

Looking forward to autumn because I do need more of those!

I realized yesterday that I didn't have any Summers, and managed to breed one. Another was kindly gifted to me, and today I was lucky enough to catch a CB. That may be all I get for the season, depending on what happens until the change, but it's better than none. biggrin.gif

Edit: Caught another CB on the hourly. Now I have a pair! xd.png

Edited by Dimar

I gave away a lot of CBs this year, but I just picked one up and I'm keeping it. I have 12 pairs, but would never have more.

I have a ton of Summers and Springs, but very very few Autumns. I hope to change that this year.

Yes, I have two breeding pairs and that's enough for me. Most of them were gifts from a wonderful person. wub.gif

Lovely. I've been looking forward to this. I have got one CB breeding pair for an attempt, however if it fails I guess I'll resort to using my line-aged pair. I don't really care about line-ages, and I'm aiming to get a few of each Seasonal dragon. Best of luck to everyone.

Boy does time fly! Seems only the other day that there was a topic for getting the last spring eggs before summer arrives ohmy.gif

I'm hoping to grab another couple of CB Summers before it changes so thank you for the reminder biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Good to know. I've realized I have only one CB... Spring from the time when they were dropping almost like Golds, so she's special. I'll be trying for the first CB Summer after my "opal" hatches. I usually don't pay attention to Seasonals and I almost never grab them from the AP but CBs may come in handy someday.

I haven't caught any CBs this year (Honestly, Seasonals have been impossible since sometime last year) but I did catch a few pretty lineaged AP finds. Since Summer is the Seasonal I have the most of, I am looking forward to Autumn.

I managed to get 3 males and 3 females. I think that'll be good enough. I'm looking forward to the Autumns! I don't have any yet- seeing that I only joined the game in March of this year.

Good luck to all in getting your remaining Summers!

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know when Summer ended. I still need to get a Male summer. All three summers I got were female. I know what I'll be breeding after the new releases arrive.

I look forward to the Fall dragons. That was the first season I got and it's my absolute favorite of the seasons.

I met my Summer Seasonal goals - finally have one of every sprite, and multiple adults.

I'm so excited autumn is coming - it's my favorite season!

Oh why did you have to remind me? *sigh*

I have a summer project that I've been trying like crazy to get all the pieces together needed to finish it. At least all the summers needed to finish even after the season ends.

Once autumn starts, I'll be continuing on my even purebred project for autumn seasonals. So far it's at 8th gen. With dedication, work and the help of others, I'm hoping to get it to 9th gen before autumn ends. (That's a really big hurdle though)

Whenever I worry about stockpiling seasonals before the season ends, people remind me that they're around for 3 whole months. But time moves a lot faster than you'd think.