Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

"...Hugging spree it is!" He exclaimed. "First rule, no knife hugging! Second of all, don't kill each other! Third of all, Have fun!" He explained the rules. "The objective is to hug all of the people. No matter how much you hate it, play it, OR ELSE." He smiled. "Annnddd...Start!" Kitsu said and ran up to Irina to hug her.

Irina simply stood there and let herself be hugged, not even so much as attempting to move away. She did not share Alicia's bad temper, though Alicia was now convinced that Kitsu was also a 'nut'. Irina simply looked down at Kitsu afterwards still remaining silent. Alicia glanced down at the ground without moving her head, then returned to watching them. "Perhaps Tiknev will show back up and take this burden... I doubt I'm that lucky." she thought to herself, dismissing the idea afterwards.

((Yeah, gotta wait for Sol and Ninja now))

"Okay... And here I come!" Ingrid said with a smile, but she was disappointed with the rules. No knives? No killing? That was boring! Oh well, rules are rules, and she'd abide to them. This time. She looked at the three of them, as she decided on who she'd hug. Ingrid then had an idea. Group hug! She ran up to Irina and Kitsu and tried to hug both of them. They didn't seem as bad as Alicia. Plus Ingrid would probably break one of the rules if she went for the other female human.

Edited by MetalDragon

Once again Irina simply stood there and allowed herself to be hugged, she was still concerned with Ingrid's mental state a bit, but did not feel the need to act with hostility towards her. Alicia simply watched, if it weren't for the fact Irina was being hugged she'd of attempted to slip away, but she was not really willing to go anywhere without Irina if she could help it, she would simply bide her time... and wait.

Kitsu ran after Alicia after he was done hugging Irina. "Alicia, wait for meeee!" He exclaimed and went after her. "Come on, Alice!" He said and ran over to hug her.

Alicia watched as Kitsu ran over to hug her and as he almost reached her, she stepped quickly to the side to evade the hug. "I don't think so." Alicia said blatantly. Irina watched and looked down slightly, wishing that Alicia could be a little bit less hostile.

Edited by Sean175

"Hey! Come on! Its not like I'll kill or injure you or something!" He puffed his cheeks. "Now can you let me hug you so I can win?" He asked. Oh, he was always good at hugging games when he was in his fox form. If only he could transform into one and hug her now. "I won't go away until you let me hug you!" He said and jumped at Alicia to make another attempt of hugging her.

"Again, I don't think so." Alicia snapped and again moved out of the way, this time putting a few feet of distance between herself and Kitsu. "Wonder why Irina's being so quiet? She's normally very friendly." Alicia thought to herself as she continued to watch the two. Edited by Sean175

Drakaht dashed through the trees, barreling through the forest until he spotted the first orc. Whom he promptly tackled to the ground. He looked up, and saw a massive group of orcs. Their ranks consisted of siege engines, ballistae, even a few orcs riding on bears. All of their weapons were being pointed at him.

" There's too many of them... But I have to buy the others time..."

He roared and Bit the nearest orc in half.

Ingrid watched the scene and that only made her look at Alicia with disgust. Boring, annoying, and grumpy... How could anyone stand someone like her? Releasing her grip from Irina, she looked at them. Kitsu was trying to grab Alicia and she wouldn't stand still. If only Ingrid was sure of her blade throwing skills, she'd try to toss one of her daggers at Alicia's kneepad to allow the boy to finally hug her. It wasn't like throwing knives were against the rules, was it? "Gah, stupid apple." Thoughts of harming others aside, Ingrid ran at Kitsu in a sneaky fashion, from behind, and tried to surprise him with a hug.

Kitsu missed and landed into the dirt. He shook his head to get some dirt out. "Well too bad then! I will continue to try and hug you until you let me hug you!" He exclaimed and charged towards Alicia. "Just let me hug you!" He said and tried yet another attempt at hugging her.

((Do you wanna go back and change that, or leave it?))

Bielgrath continued looking around for a moment before he opened his mouth slightly, showing his sharp teeth. Slowly he began to beat his wings until he was lifted off the ground and into the air, for the first few minutes he began to fly in large circles to exercise his wings a bit before he flew too far, just in case he could not fly as well as he remembered. "I almost forgot the delight of flying, it has been so long..." he said and closed his eyes a bit as he began to fly straight, thinking back of the days before the Supreme War, he began to remember what it was like to ambush unsuspecting prey from the sky... He began to lick his lips as his blood thirst began to build up again and he opened his eyes. "I think it's about time I began to enjoy the fruit of this world once more..." he said to himself with a large grin, he closed his mouth and turned sharply heading towards the north, steadily going higher into the sky as he flew.

----

Alicia becoming more and more irritated once again moved out of the way. "And I will continue until you give up." Alicia responded cold heartedly, Irina sighed as she simply watched. "I don't think Alicia will ever change..." she thought to herself.

Edited by Sean175

((I'll just act as if Ingrid missed then))

Ingrid tripped on her own feet and almost fell to the ground face-first as she missed her target. And once again, the scene between Kitsu and Alicia repeated. "Kitsu, forget about her. She ain't worth it!" Ingrid said, despising Alicia. If she were to draw her daggers now, it wouldn't be out of blood-thirst or for the excitement of battle. It would be out of pure annoyance from the other woman's attitude.

"Still, I want to win the game though!" He exclaimed. He wanted to at least finish the game. "And I won't stop trying to hug her no matter what Alicia does, even if she tries to kill using a knife!" He said to Irina. Killing him using a knife wouldn't work on him anyway. He could easily leave his mortal body and start another life anyway.

I will. He replied, as he dodged a volley of arrows. Several tore through his left wing membrane. Suddenly, he felt a small voice in his head whisper "Blood.." He ignored it and swiped his paw at a nearby siege engine. He was too slow. It fired and the projectile thudded against his chest, breaking several ribs. Ignoring the pain, he continued to fight. Orcs closed in from left and right, Throwing spears, axes, arrows, stones and anything else they could find at him.

His wings took the full brunt of the attack, being cut up and reduced to useless scraps.

He telepathically told Lou Hurry! I can't hold them off for much longer!

Edited by Melomancer

Lou nodded. She leaned back on her hind legs letting out a howl as she kicked off the ground with a hard shove. Her wings expanded breaking a few branches in the process. They're killing you! Get out of there! Lou's mind cried out. Some arrows were being shot at her so Lou had to fly high above the clouds to get to safety. Please! Try to get out! I can carry you.....I think. She did not care if she would be slow or fly lower than she normally could. She had to help him. Gingerly she looked back to check on Dahlia and Elly.

NO! Don't come back untill the others are in a safe spot! I can buy you a few more mi- His sentence was cut short as a spear pinned his leg to the ground. An orc riding a bear charged towards him. The voice in his head got louder "Blood..Bloooood.." As the rider came closer, the voice grew louder and louder."BLOOD! BLOOOD!" Argghh.. What is this... my head feels like its about to explode.. he thought. So much pain... The rider plunged his spear into Drakaht's shoulder, while the bear bit down into his neck. Drakaht suddenly became aware of all the blood around him. On the dead orcs, the ground, broken weapons, and most of all, on himself. As he saw it, the voice exploded out of his mouth "BLOOOD" He got up despite his injuries, and extended his fangs.

Lou let out a strangled roar from above. That is it! she looked back "Hang on!" She covered them with her wings and plunged downward. She came up short and shot fire at the orcs before swooping up back into the clouds. "Elly, Dahlia, you two alright?" Drakaht!!!!!!!!

Hearing his name was the only thing that snapped Drakaht back to reality. He looked into a nearby puddle of blood and saw that his eyes had become red. He had lost consciousness for a few seconds. He suddenly felt better, he looked around. The orcs seemed scared, and most of them stopped trying to attack him with their swords. They backed away into a tight circle around him. Why are they suddenly so scared? he thought. he looked down and realized what happened. On the ground, lay several dry, grey corpses. He had sucked the blood out of them completely. He felt ashamed. He had let the thirst take over again. Nobody, not even these orcs, deserved to die so horribly. As regret washed through him, his eyes returned to their regular yellow color.

Lou let out a strangled cry. Her wings grew tired. Gently, she landed in front of a cave. "I will be back with Drakaht." she told Dahlia and Elly, "Stay here!" She flew up and left. It was starting to get dark. Lou smiled and called on her invisibility ability. She came crashing down toward the orcs that circled Drakaht and took them out with her tail and legs. She morphed to human form while still invisible and picked up the cross bows from dead orcs she shot them till they ran off frightened. It was then that Lou fell to her knees exhausted. She allowed the invisibility to leave her. "Drakaht, go to the cave in the rocky hills over yonder. Elly and Dahlia are there."

Edited by Lothuialel

"Lou... I did it again... I let my bloodthirst take over...I ended up sucking the blood out of a few of the orcs...It was horrible! After I was done, they just.. lay there.. dying. I could still see the fear in their eyes. And now, unless they're too scared, They'll probably be coming back to get me. And i'll probably end up killing them again."

said Drakaht regretfully.