Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

Cloud saw the flames from the dragon come closer to him. He was un-effect by the dragon flames as they approach him. He raised one of his hand and stop in his tracks and made a shield of Ice that was thick enough to last against the flames of the dragon.

((It's been 3 years since this RP started and a whole year since the last reply. Well, I'm sure most of you guys are inactive now or have quit the forums too, but on the off chance one of you guys sees this, I'll necrobump with tjos message.

Thank you guys for everything, seriously. This RP was a huge part of my life all those years ago when I started getting into RP. I know I was never very good, although I improved (definitely better than my first post) but I genuinely enjoyed this. I would rush home from school every day to check for replies. I would stare constantly at the phone screen reading and rereading the replies of the day. When I came online and saw one of you guys online, or saw the anonymous user that was always Metaldragon, I would be overwhelmed with joy that we could get in a few pages of interaction without having to wait for our time zones to align again. But that's all over now. The RP is certainly dead. Many of you have left, not posting on the forums for a very long time. I think it's my time to do that too. Goodbye, Our War, their Burden. I'll always remember this experience as having a big role in shaping my life.))

((Wow, been another 2 years. Not sure if any of you guys are still active, but if you are, shoot me a message or something. I’d like to try and reconnect with anyone still around, maybe over discord or something. :) ))

((Heyo, I'm still alive. I did message you (had a gut feeling to check this now, one month later) but I'm posting here in case you're following the thread and have email notifications on or something. For any RPers who might be reading this, hope you're doing fine! In case you wanna reconnect with me, my Discord ID is on my signature. I'd love to talk to you guys again and hear of what you're up to!))

On 11/16/2013 at 3:56 PM, MetalDragon said:

((I could wake Shinobu up... I don't know.))

Dahlia

"S-Shut up. You're not going to see me cry." Dahlia grumbled, her face still buried in her hands. She lifted her head up and lowered her arms, chuckling slightly as she knew it was just teasing. And the truth, for that matter! The girl puffed a long sigh of relief, not quite recovered from the scare she just had. "What happened was that you collapsed cold on the ground and almost gave Drakaht and I a heart attack." she explained. "I started to panic and looked for herbs to help you. As you might have noticed." Dahlia looked over at the torn up plants and grass. She looked again at Ingrid, just to make sure that nut wouldn't get up and start slashing at them again.

I really don’t know how this post got here? I had been following the RP (and sad it died 😢) but I think 

I might have accidentally hit the button or something as I was falling asleep at the iPad, lol. I 

tried t just delete it but couldn’t see how. Anyway, that’s why it’s here. Just ignore the stray human; she’s harmless.

Edited by AnnAndArts
Explanation for post