Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

The construct looked around at the castle. He had no knowledge of architecture, or design, so he decided a random compliment would be the best thing to say. "COMPLIMENT. THIS CASTLE IS MODERATELY BEAUTIFUL. GOOD DAY SIR." He leaped up, smashing through the place he had entered through, re-making the hole the dragon had sealed up "APOLOGIES." He said, as he stomped off noisily.

((I'm waiting on a reply from Eldricht, who I did get a PM back from a few days ago. I'll probably continue on soon if I don't get another response, though.))

((I'm a nice guy so bump, come on guys really don't let this die again, If i have to ill bring back Cloud an have him interact with someone, just to start a story.))

((I have not forgotten - but I have been busy. Every time I come on to reply, something happens and it gets postponed another day.))

"Caecilius. Wake up Caecilius!" The dragon yelled, now having returned and attempting to wake up the Caecilius who had fallen asleep in the snow. Caecilius groaned in annoyance as he at long last began to raise up his head. "This had better be good..." he said angrily, as his eyes finally focused on the black dragon, who dropped a human forearm to the snow in front of Caecilius. His eyes widened slightly as he suddenly stood up, "This is just what we need!" Caecilius yelled scooping up the frozen forearm, "General Bielgrath... We almost have the last ingredient!" he yelled, opening his wings and beginning to beat them heavily as he prepared to take off.

Bielgrath grinned a bit as he heard this, he had retaken his position on the top of the tower. "General Grenack. Aid Colonel Caecilius in securing what he needs!" Bielgrath said, following it up with a loud roar, as though it were a triumphant roar. Grenack opened his wings and took off into the sky alongside Caecilius as they began to fly towards the east, four more dragons took off following them, as if anything were to happen to Caecilius - their revival of Kievo would be immensely delayed. Most of the dragons watched with a grin as they disappeared into the distance, wishing they could follow them - but they could not spare many, as guarding Kievo himself was of far more importance.

----------

Krevkant watched as the earth dragons pulled more and more rubble away from the castle, turning his head upwards to look at the walls surrounding the former human settlement. This was the same castle they had fought over so long prior, before they were distracted by a more important task - Talikia, but with that task out of the way they were now able to focus on retrieving the draconic history from the castle, which had been abandoned by their foes - and eliminated of it's human presence. Opening his wings he flew up slightly, looking around the village at the vast plains on one side, and the dead forest on the other side. A rather depressing sight, as he lowered himself back to the ground something seemed to be on his mind, though he did not speak, whatever it was he kept to himself.

((Does anyone really want me to come back? =P, bacause if so i will, if not i won't.))

((I want you to come back, draco!

The RP could especially use the help. :/ ))

((EDIT: Since nothing to reply to, I may or may not put something in this spot later.))

Edited by Sean175

((Here you go sean, I will interact with you))

Cloud just wonder around as his cloak seem to blow in the light breeze. The stone rubble of a ruin castle tumble under his feet as he wonder around the castle. He stop short of a corner as he heard something around on the other side. 'Well my luck is as always, terrible.' Cloud thought to himself as he pulled out one of his seven swords and peered it over the wall corner to reflect the image on the other side off the steel. An earth dragon torn at the pile of rubble. 'Grand. Just some damn grand luck.' Cloud thought as he re-sheath his sword. If this dragon was a bad one, he know he was going to end up fighting for his life. While looking around for a way to get by the earth dragon, Cloud saw another dragon seems to be laying down, almost keeping to himself. 'Two dragons, what next a party of dragons?' Cloud thought as he got ready to run across the clearing at a full sprint. 'Only one way around this and that straight back to the village, in a full sprint.' Cloud put on a burst of speed as pebbles shot from his feet as they made very loud sounds as they hit other rocks.

[[ Done MOVING, done with INTERNET PROBLEMS, done with HOMESCHOOLING, done with STRESS.... FINALLY, I have an OPENING. ]]

[[ Sorry for having been absent so long, friends, a lot of crud came up over the times that consumed my time otherwise, and... a whole lot of other totally unimportant stuff. But the point is, I'm back now, and it doesn't look like I've missed much! Roleplaying seems to have slowed down for you folks lately! ]]

[[ Anyway, once I sort a few more things out, I'll edit this in with a reply; sorry I'm on short notice, I'm a bit busy today! ]]

((Thank you for the reply, Draco! Sorry I've taken this long to finally reply!! :S ))

Krevkant lifted his head up suddenly as he heard what sounded to be pebbles sliding and bouncing off larger rocks, the earth dragons digging through the rubble also seemed to notice this, mostly because it was coming from the wrong direction to be their work. As they prepared to back up to swing their heads around to work, Krevkant suddenly yelled out at them. "No, you keep working. I will investigate!" Krevkant had an eager blood thirst in his voice as he yelled at the Earth Dragons, so much that it attracted the attention of the other dragon's guarding all of the town's perimeter walls, as well as in between the mostly rubble buildings. One dragon head after another raised up to look at Krevkant as he had attracted so much attention.

Krevkant opened his wings and took off to the side, flying around the large rubble of the castle, catching a glimpse of what appeared to be a human running away from the castle. "At long last, something to kill!" he cried out and headed straight towards Cloud.

----------

As Caecilius flew, he looked from side to side. The air seemed to be getting colder as they flew, Grenack turned his head momentarily to look at Caecilius before continuing to look where he was flying. All of them remained silent, not making a sound other than the beating of their wings. The wind seemed to howl loudly through the mountain's around them, the ever raging blizzard seeming to grow stronger as they flew through the endless white sky. The mountain's around them were hardly even visible, even looking down they could see nothing more than white snow, the ground completely blocked out by the vicious storm.

Caecilius only wondered how long it would be before they could reach the volcano, even having recently rested his strength was mostly exhausted, making it hard for him to use him to use his mental abilities at this moment. Grenack's concern however was that Caecilius might succumb to the cold blizzard in his drastically weakened state. The four dragons following them watched Caecilius carefully, ever so eager to finally revive Kievo. Something that would become drastically harder if they were to allow anything to happen to Caecilius.

((Welcome back Sean. And no Promble, I have to wait on another RP (DvH and the forest) so I'm use to it.))

Cloud look behind him for a second to see the dragon that was by itself was coming after him. Cloud Slid himself to a stop as pebbles and small rocks rolled from under him with a earthy sound. Cloud caught a hold of the ground and spun himself around. Cloud took a full sprint right to the dragon but the cloak covered his face and his weapons. His hand grab a handle of one of his weapon as he continue his run at the dragon.

((Nothing much, Simple because I have nothing to work with right now.))

((I cannot believe my inactivity has gone on this long, I'm so sorry! D: ))

Krevkant grinned as he saw the human changing course to come after him, "So, you choose to die fighting? Hahaha...!" he yelled out, pulling his head slightly to the right, flames beginning to come from his mouth and nostrils, staring forward at Cloud with only the eye on that side now.

Without any warning at all, Krevkant suddenly dove straight towards the ground and closed his wings, landing down with a loud thud, shaking the ground around and spewing out his flames towards Cloud.

----------

(Proceeding forward with Caecilius further than I originally intended, since I can't remember what I had planned... )

Caecilius landed down at the edge of the volcano's peak, along with Grenack and the other dragons that had followed. Caecilius stared out at the sky filled with smoke from the volcano, it was far warmer here than in the icy winter land they had just flown out of. But all one would have to do is look down to see that despite the volcano's heat, everything around it remained frozen.

"At last... We are here! Let the preparations begin!" Caecilius yelled out, a hint of exhaustion in his voice...

((Hope this reply was fairly decent. having lots of trouble remember what I intended to do, even after rereading replies continually.

Again, so very sorry for my inactivity! :( ))

((I'm still here. I can't believe it's been more than a year since this started already, heheh. Happy new year!

Anyway, I'm gonna spend a while reading through the previous pages to see where everything was at.))

((Just gonna write up a quick post and insert myself somewhere so I have something to interact with and can get back on track.))

The Golem flexed its metal arm, as it walked around aimlessly. The town hadn't contained anything interesting. While he stomped around, he heard a loud thud and turned around, seeing a ruined castle off in the distance. He slowly jogged towards it.

((Hello, I am ze potato king! Jk, I have a question. Is It too late for me to join? I see that this was started a while ago but this has a really well done plot and I have a strong interest in joining. Also, where is the other thread so I can post the quack? Just asking))

Armin

He woke and walked over to Drakahat. "Have you made your decision yet."

(Quick post cause i'm busy.)

Drakaht turned around, seeing Armin behind him. He sighed and turned around, frustrated by the fact that he still hadn't found a butchers. "No, not yet. I'm thinking about it. Before I choose, tell me. What's this alliance you speak of? How many dragons are taking part? What's your plan? Any intel? Anything? I'm not about to jump into this mess and get myself killed just because you overestimate your own strength." He looked around, fidgeting and wanting to leave for the butchers. "Well? Give me specifics. I don't want to join in, only to find out your alliance consists of two mint dragons."

Armin

"We are about 20 dragons strong. But we still need to grow before we forge a attack yet. We may have a couple humans join us potentialy. As for the plan we are still plotting." He was angered by some people's stupidity.

The vampire wasn't sure whether to laugh or to cry. He decided to do the first. After finishing his hysteric bout of laughter, he raised his head. "20? 20?! They have a bloody army, what do you hope to achieve with 20 dragons? Unless all of them happen to be avatars or guardians of natures, there's absolutely no hope at this point. Ask me again when your cause seems more possible." As he spoke, he subtly tensed up, readying himself and expecting Armin to attack him.

(How long has it been since I last posted? HOW LONG?)

SilverStream realises that she hasn't eaten anything for one week,and decides to go look for something to eat

Edited by HorseChick