Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

((Hope this is enough to respond to. >.<))

"Yes, I believe they could still be of use. I've just sent out for what I hope is the last item." Caecilius responded, as he lifted his head up and looked to the side a slight snarl could be heard, as the light from the faint torch hit his neck, it could be seen that he was in nowhere near as good of shape he'd been several months ago, he was getting thinner and thinner both from malnourishment and excessive use of his magical capabilities.

Slightly he lifted his tail up to the air, the tip almost seemed to light up as he began to use his telekinetic abilities once again to set up the items in various spots around Kievo's skeleton. A few items could still be seen on the ground from prior attempts, attempts that showed them said items were indeed necessary. As each of the item's was sat onto the ground, cyan markings appeared on the ground below it and within a one foot radius around it, the markings taking the shape of whatever the item was in it's "natural state". The perfect example being the leg bone of an elk - which had cyan markings on the ground below it forming the outline of an elk.

"Soon I will be able to attempt this once again." Caecilius stated, then looked back at her, "A job well done, Lady Almas." he finished, with a bit of anger in his tone. His single eye looked to be very, very tired and was badly bloodshot. The eye seemed almost as though it wanted to close itself despite his attempts to keep conscious. His tail began to lower towards the ground until the end slowly rested upon the stone, almost as though there was no strength left in it.

----------------

Grenack wandered around the room walking between the different eggs, "The future is not yet lost... We can rebuild. This is the very proof." he said to himself quietly, for once he seemed to express some form of joy that wasn't achieved through inflicting harm on his enemies.

Upon being handed the bag, Dahlia opened the backpack up to go through it and make sure everything was in order. Map? Check. Charcoal? Check. Rolls of paper? Check. Their whole stock of water? Check. A few bandages and supplies for first-aid? Check. "Looks like everything's in order." she muttered and put on the thing on her back with a groan. Walking with a cane and carrying around a heavy bag was difficult but she could take it. Ingrid wouldn't be able to carry the thing around - she only had one arm, after all.

"Yeah! Off to an adventure we go!" Ingrid grinned widely and went off for the door, unlocking and opening it for Dahlia who promptly went through with a snark. "Wouldn't really call it an adventure." she grumbled, all it was going to be would be a (long) walk to the nearest town, buy what they needed and get the hell outta there before they'd get recognized by law enforcement, assuming they were wanted in their destination.

Ingrid locked the door behind her and rushed to her (rather new) friend's side with a smile as both looked around their surroundings, a small but thick forest was what surrounded the shack. They began making their way towards the road, and from there, they'd follow the path and hope to not get lost or killed. "Hey, be happy for once! It's not like you have to be foul-mooded all the time!" the orange-haired one exclaimed. "C'mon, I'm sure we can find something fun there, or even on the way!"

If Ingrid had changed for the better, now able to control herself from wanting to kill everyone she meets on sight, then Dahlia changed for the worse. Making her smile or laugh was as easy as restoring her ability to walk again. Ever since the attack, most of the time she was in a grumpy mood and nearly anything was a reason for her to get ticked off, arguably even more aggressive than she used to be. Her words often were as pleasant to listen to as listening to an inexperienced bard's song.

"Look, let's just find a town, buy what we need and go home. That's my ideal plan." the redhead growled, slowly continuing on her way. Ingrid shrugged with her single arm, not able to understand Dahlia's apparent frustration over nothing but her attempt to cheer her up and continued on her way.

====================

"See? I told you it wouldn't be so bad!"

"Divines bless us..."

Ingrid's eyes gleamed with joy upon spotting that town they were so much looking for. And it really didn't take that long for them to find it. That was the first time leaving their shack - they had gotten hold of it quite recently, and the hunter's supplies were enough to last them until now. A nearby town was a pleasant surprise, why yes thank you. Hopefully the outfits would make them unrecognizable from their faces on wanted posters.

"So many things waiting in store for us - literally!" the older girl beamed. "We can buy food, water, chocolate, teddy bears, more chocolate, some new clothes, even more chocolate, a ribbon for your hair, and most importantly - a lot more chocolate!" she said, all pumped up and now entering the new location that Dahlia would be sure to mark on her very unfinished map later.

"Sure, we can buy all that and then some." the redhead said while looking around at the buildings. Ingrid was about to explode in happiness but was cut short by her companion. "Provided you can find me a bottomless bag of money to pay for all that." Dahlia growled, effectively ending Ingrid's joy. A bag with an endless amount of money. Ingrid wished she still had her left arm - she could trade it to the divines for that bag.

Now at the marketplace, both of the girls headed to one of the stalls that were selling food. While Ingrid browsed all that tasty food, Dahlia scanned her surroundings to know the place better, while being supported by her trusty cane. The sooner they were able to get out of there, the better.

((I guess that can be the town the alliance's at, if anyone is up for some interaction.))

Armin

"Hello Dahila. And hello crazy psychopath Ingrid. How are you doing so far." He walked up to Dahila and Ingrid recognizing them quickly. "So what have you been doing the past months. Kievo is so close to being revived now the war will start soon without a doubt. And it will be bloody possibly worse than the supreme war. But we have allies and we're ready this time. We'll win." He said without a doubt.

Levi

He became more serious and less arrogant from those months. He considered himself changed no longer the same arrogant Levi he was before. The deserters were to him as Kievo was now. He held no more respect for them but the dead ones and casualties from it he respected and the living ones now he also respected. He went up to Drakahat. "How it's been. So far that is. I think your sad Lou is gone I think you had some sort of crush on her. And the others gone probably impacted you too. I feel the same as you do probably."

Drakaht had been sitting motionless, watching a lizard crawl along a sand dune. Levi's sudden voice startled him, and he stood up abruptly. The small lizard scurried off, fearing for its life. Turning around, Drakaht grunted "Haha. Very funny. I would appreciate it if you didn't say that. I didn't exactly have a crush on her or anything, but she was a good friend. And I miss her. We saved each other so many times, Dahlia and the others too. Seems like we're the only ones left..." A single tear rolled down his face, almost instantly blowing away in the hot desert breeze. The first friends he had met had left, and he was feeling lonely remembering their adventures. The orc army, the fight with Bielgrath (Which hadn't ended very well for Lou) and the most recent incident that had crippled Dahlia. The trio were his only companions now, and although he found them good company, he still held a bit of a grudge over what had happened a few months back. They had changed, and were less arrogant now, and he appreciated that. "C'mon, I want to go back to the village." He walked off, turning his head back to see if Levi was following.

Eidolus walked into the room Caecilius was working in. She hadn't been in there for quite a while, since he had been in a bad mood. Chuckling, she thought to herself: Poor guy, has to go through all this. She spotted him, looking even more tired than the last time. "Whoa, have you not slept at all since I last came in here? You should get some rest, you're going to end up fainting and falling into something important. Go to sleep or something." She looked towards the doorway. "I'll keep guard to make sure nobody comes in and messes with your work, if you'd like?"

((Their appearences pretty much make them unrecognizable... I assume Armin used his senses or something? Since I didn't say anything about that.))

Upon hearing their names being called out, Ingrid and Dahlia quickly composed themselves and turned to look at who was calling for them, to find a Magma dragon, something they certainly didn't expect to find in the town. "Eh? Afraid there's no person with such name here!" the scarred girl remarked, adjusting her tattered shawl to cover more of her body's left part.

"Yeah, what Layla said," Dahlia added, glancing at her companion. "I'm sorry, but you must be mistaking us for someone else." she continued, before turning to continue looking at the market stall's merchandise.

That magma dragon certainly looked familiar to Ingrid. Who was he? Had she met him somewhere before? Certainly, because he knew her name. But it was best to not maintain conversation with him, lest they'd call the guards' attention - they were wanted in some places after all.

However, Dahlia recognized the dragon perfectly, despite not seeing him for months ever since she chose to depart, and he had already mentioned that bloody war, as she somewhat expected him to. Ugh. Did he honestly think she was going to join them into that mess? Even if she wanted to, her legs were crippled to the point she wouldn't be useful in battle at all. On the other hand, being reunited with her old friends, Lou and Drakaht, sure was appealing...

"Look, we're busy shopping, so... if you'll excuse us..."

Ingrid's voice startled Dahlia who almost got lost in her thoughts. The two of them turned their eyes back to the stall.

Drakaht walked through the streets, occasionally stopping to let people pass. He wasn't as big as most dragons, but still big enough to inconvenience people trying to get past. "Sorry, excuse me, pardon me, my bad." He mumbled, as he bumped into an endless crowd of people. Finally getting to a clear spot, he sighed in relief. He could see Armin up ahead, and walked forward to greet him. "Hey. What've you been up to?" He entered hearing distance just in time to hear a lady's voice. She seemed familiar, but he couldn't remember. Shrugging it off, he turned back to Armin. "Levi's somewhere behind me. Was too busy avoiding the crowd to keep track of him, I think he got left behind."

[[ I thought almas had come in already, Melo?... Ah, I'll work with it ]]

Lady Almas may have overheard the Vampiress, but it didn't please her any less. She wasn't blind. Even though she pushed her own conditions aside to do the work, as did other soldiers, no doubt, the Mage couldn't keep working himself to exhaustion. Otherwise, they were bound to fail more than they were to succeed. Or lose the chance to succeed at all.

Normally, the Lady would bow her head before excusing herself. Yet, she didn't, not just at that moment. She didn't want to agree with Eidoclus, no, but the thought seemed to be unanimous. " You're shriveling like a dying eel, dear," she said only so bluntly, shaking her head, " and you look so haggard, so hung down, it's as if you're shedding. You've been working more strenuously than any of the others, and I can't quite say it's doing well for you. "

" Whatever progress your making is well off enough, but you can't keep making good results when you exhaust yourself and your powers in the name of it. You're going to end up joining his bones, at this rate."

She glanced to the door, eyes of jade narrowing, then back to him. " Let me get you some bison." she went on. Her tone warmed some, though official manner wasn't lost. " Some fresh water. Have a few Lurkers deliver some cushions and blankets from the homestead. You and the others could use some warmth and rest. I personally think it'd be best if you took a break for a time, myself, agreeing with her. For once."

She knew Eidoclus' name. She just wasn't fond of using it as often. She lifted her head, standing herself a bit taller. " And if it helps, I can put Nilus in charge back at home, and bring Montressor here, to help or take over while you rest. And I could help him, myself, though not in as much magical department. Eidoclus can keep watch, either over the work or you. But you're certainly not going to get any results exhausting yourself like that, whether you think so or not, and it won't impress Kievo if he loses one of his most prized mages over such a thing."

A quote from her father's teaching at the Academy slipped from her, quite unnoticed on her part. " It is unwise for one mage to tackle the work set up for a multitude, unless supported in multitude, himself, is it not? "

((oops, sorry! Must have missed that! Just take it as Eidolus not noticing Lady Almas then, sorry!))

"Oh, pardon me, I didn't see you there. My apologies." Eidolus spoke softly, taking on a more formal tone. She didn't know the Lumina well, but she knew that she deserved respect. Bowing in apology, she opened her mouth to talk to Caecillius again. "Yes, Lady Almas is right. You need rest. Take a break while the others gather your ingredients. Nothing will go wrong while you sleep."

Armin

He then turned his attention to Drakahat. "Me and my friends havent been doing so well. But we will push on for the whole world. And I think you shall too. This isnt for us it's for the world. And I love it so much I will give my life for it. And my brothers shall do too. Anyways the plan is to find bielgrath's base. Then we have to get a high ranking hostage and then we make them talk." He then walked away.

Edited by Soulking

Ingrid turned to look at the Magma dragon after hearing him talk some more, in time to see him walking away. She looked back at the stall - by now, its owner was probably getting annoyed with them just looking without moving on or buying something. "Looks like he's gone." she whispered to Dahlia, who turned her head to look and confirm what was told her. Not only she saw Armin walking away, but she also saw a vampire dragon whom she immediately recognized. The redhead quickly turned to face away from him as she muffled a gasp with her hand over her mouth. "Drakaht."

Dahlia was now unsure of what to do. Right now, she wanted to turn around and scream that it was her, that she was back. But no... she was the one who had parted ways with them. She was the one who abandoned them. They wouldn't want her back in the group, especially not with that psychopath by her side. They would have no use for someone who could barely walk at all. They'd never forgive her for what she had done.

Ingrid eyed her companion and noticed her eyes widened, a distressed expression on her face that only the orange-haired girl and the shopkeeper were able to see. Ingrid came to the conclusion that something around was bothering her. It was time to go to another shop or stall, that sounded like the best thing to do.

"Hey, I think there's something neat over there, let's check it out..." Ingrid grabbed Dahlia by her arm but the latter wasn't paying attention and thus, the younger girl fell to the ground with a loud yelp of pain as she grabbed for her hurting legs, her hood no longer covering her face. Hearing her companion cursing out loudly, Ingrid gasped in horror.

"You idiot! Are you daft?!" Dahlia yelled in anger as she writhed in pain on the ground. Ingrid repeatedly apologized as she helped her friend stand back up on her feet with her single arm, allowing Dahlia to hold onto her as support before she was handed her metallic cane back. The redhead quickly put her hood back on, before a guard could get a good look on her face or something.

Edited by MetalDragon

Caecilius eye seemed to fill with rage for a moment as he snapped "I will not rest until Lord Kievo stands amongst us once again. a small flame ignited from his nostrils as he turned his head sharply to the right to look at Kievo's Skeleton, then turned and picked up the tablet once again continuing with reading it.

Under any other conditions he wouldn't of snapped as bad, but his mood and temperament were quite clearly being affected by the various contributing factors, he turned his head to look as he heard someone coming down the stairs once again. It was the dragon he had sent off only a little while ago, who stopped due to Lady Almas and Eidolus being in his path. Holding the skeleton of a fish in his teeth he looked from side to side, when the head of the fish broke off and began to float towards Caecilius.

"You have done your job, now go." Caecilius stated, to which the dragon nodded and took back off up the stairs rather than attempt to stay and be snapped at again.

-------------------

Irina looked as she heard someone yelling out in pain and to her surprise, she recognized the person as the human Dahlia. The one who had been crippled as a result of her friends ignoring her pleas to retreat and choosing to fight against impossible odds. "Hey... Isn't that the human... What was her name?" Irina asked Alicia, who looked over in time to see the human putting her hood back up. "I think so. Why?" Alicia responded. "Well, I think we should go visit! Irina stated happily, before being shot down by Alicia. "No. We have no business with them, were only here because you insisted on fighting evil."

Irina simply turned and looked at Alicia with a sad look on her face, Alicia had never talked this way to her before. She was beginning to feel like their lifelong friendship - one that had seemed unbreakable, was coming to an end. She simply turned her attention once again to Dahlia, watching from the tree she and Alicia stood under.

Eren

After he finished talking he walked out of the town and dug himself a nice den that he filled with lightning or a mini storm as he rested. He slept for a short while. Before he felt better from being tired. He then walked out of the den and covered the entrance with dirt so he could use it again.

Well, Almas just wasn't quite liking the cut of that response. Not in the slightest. Especially not in her own state of exhaustion. Whatever warmth she leaked through before when chilled just as it came, and her tail "Well, Kievo can't come back when the Mage trying to resurrect him dies from exhaustion, now can he?" she only snipped, baring no teeth in place of the intimidating sharpness of glare and low growl.

"Our ' jobs ' have always been, and you should have this memorized if Kievo truly taught you anything, to form and sustain our new world order, and that world order cannot be achieved when troops drop left and right off the field as well as on it. " She threw her paw down as her look darkened, as well as her tone, holding her head higher. " And I'll be damned if I'm having any of Kievo's finest killing themselves off like orkish Lemmings. If you're to survive and perform at your finest, you're to get yourself properly sustained of rest and nutrition before you continue your work, otherwise, you're going to compromise Kievo as much as you're compromising yourself."

The once picturesque Lumina bore her teeth in a subtle snarl. " And should Kievo be compromised by your idiocy . . . "

Perhaps she would have been more tolerant when more awake, or perhaps not. But if Caecilius was planning on getting himself killed for his blind arrogance of the matter, or compromise his progress with Kievo, she wasn't going to have him ruining his resurrection with deformities or horrid consequence. Damned be the shedevil if she was to let her King be compromised by a mage who couldn't see head from tail in his exhaustion. Little place did she have to talk, but it wasn't like she wasn't planning to rest after her bath.

Well-rested or exhausted, however, she wasn't having Caecilius possibly wreck their potential bu ruining his own progress. She doubted they'd easily be able to find anyone to replace him, and Kievo would be ashamed if his finest mage died by such foolishness, living or dead. She wasn't going to bear that dishonor on her head.

Caecilius momentarily turned his attention to Lady Almas, though her words were true, they had little affect on his current state. Maybe if it were for anything other than the revival of Kievo, he would of been inclined to listen. As the head of the fish slowly lowered onto the floor, cyan markings appeared around it creating the outline of a trout. The items together now formed a half circle around Kievo's skeleton, which stopped at the wall on both sides of him. As he sat the tablet on the ground once again, all the cracks in the floor began to slowly light up purple, quickly reaching and going up the cracks in the walls and ceilings.

With a slight grin Caecilius lifted his head up to look at the ceiling, he began to chant in an ancient draconian tongue - one that had been lost since before the times of the Great Drought. In a sense he seemed almost rejuvenated, as he was right at home in the use of magic. His tail lifted up slightly and flicked the tip of his tail to the right, then to the left before allowing it to rest upon the ground once more. Slowly the various items that had been collected lit up and Kievo's skeleton glowed a brilliant yellow color - but in a flash, all the yellow and purple colors were gone. The gray bones that had been brought by Lady Almas seemed to turn red and heat up, before turning to a fine red dust and blowing away in a nonexistent wind, disappearing into the air.

"Grr... Failure once again. Damned it all." Caecilius snapped, and in a sudden burst of energy lifted up his tail and slammed it into the wall behind him, putting many cracks in it and a large dent shaped like his tail. "The only bright side is that we now know only one item remains. Whatever it might be... This I will find out soon enough." he stated in an angered tone, his anger now seemed to have made him both more awake and more focused.

And in one proverbial ear it went, floating through the other in his current state. She wasn't too surprised, really. Could she have been blamed for almost hoping it'd get through somewhere? She couldn't, not really, but she at least managed to stem down her anger as she watched his next illustrious attempt.

She managed to almost relax, seeing as most of her ingredients worked, but the Gray Dragon Bones ****ed things up that time. she could only blink with the sudden burst of heat, before watching the remaining dust fall to the floor. Her previous snarl fell to only a disapproving frown. She sighed, the second tired sound out of her all day.

" That... I, will find out soon enough, dear. Another day." Almas started, holding her eyes shut for a moment before looking back to him. " You, on the other hand, still need to take a break. If you want to be in the best mood to translate anything else properly, you at least need to keep the wasting away to a minimum, whether it's with food, water, or slumber."

The dragonness almost hesitated. The ' almost ' in that sentence faded, with her pause to consider her words before she looked back to him again." I was planning on getting a bit of bison before nesting. If you'd rather not rest, I can at least bring some of that down for you, if you'd like. I could heat it up a bit, and a spice hex would do some of that rank meat good."

" ... Well, that is, if you're hungry. If you'd rather not rest, it's better not to starve, instead, right? "

Eidolus flinched and jumped backwards upon seeing the flash, covering her eyes at the same time. It reminded her of the sun, and scared her as much. As powerful a vampire as she was, she couldn't fight against the sun. Once she realized it was over, she uncovered her eyes and looked at the results. "It didn't work. You'll get it eventually, but in the meantime, you really should take a nap, even a short one. Just give your eyes a rest. Gathering the ingredients again will probably take time, and there's enough time for you to rest." While she admired his devotion, she was sure it was about to get him killed. He's not going to last much longer without sleep. She didn't care that much about him personally, but if he died, Kievo wouldn't be able to come back to life. "A short break won't hurt."

Caecilius turned to look at them with his one eye momentarily, such persistence was something to truly be admired. He only looked at them for a moment, before turning his attention back to the tablet. "Very well. I will rest, but only after I translate the last ingredient. Not before." he stated in a cold tone, it would likely take them a while to retrieve the last item, whatever it was.

With a slight snarl he continued trying to read the last ingredient, attempting to guess what certain faded or completely missing parts could have once been. "Hmm.... Something about magma rock... But what...?" he said to himself in a much lower tone, when he stopped and look up slightly. He then turned to look at Lady Almas and Eidolus, "I sense that we have hostiles coming from the skies. Go, alert the others." he snapped in a far more serious tone as his eye seemed to fill with a big of anger.

----------------

Drago paced back and forth quickly, surrounding by many dead trees... As he began to walk in a circle, thousands of dead trees could be seen in all directions, an incredibly thick dead forest. Many other dragons could be seen there with him, but none from other species. "Tell me, are any of our conditions improving - weather? Food? Water?" Drago asked as a much smaller Magi Dragon approached him, "The hunts have been decent for once - and last week's rain has provided us with some water. Though it won't last unless we find more, judging from the sky and current weather... I suspect it will remain clear and cold, at the very least." The dragon responded.

Drago lifted up his tail a bit and swung at a nearby tree hitting it and putting a dent in the side of it, sending small splinters of wood flying in multiple directions. "The news is good... But the mere thought of what we had a long time ago in comparison to now deeply angers me." Drago managed to say through a series of angry snarls. "Perhaps our enemies are having the same rotten luck as we are?" The dragon asked, only to have Drago stop and look at him for a moment, considering the possibility. Then simply shaking his head no, "No... Unfortunately, their luck seems to be better than ours, else they'd of had to stop their raids by now. The only thing we can hope for is that they've been unable to revive Kievo, as we've yet to see him." Drago stated in a much calmer tone.

Edited by Sean175

With Dahlia back on her feet, Ingrid took a look around at her surroundings. She felt rather uncomfortable. For some reason, there was something off about that place. No, it weren't guards or anything of the sort - it seemed that they were safe there, at least. But she felt they were being... watched. Was someone around, or was her mind just playing tricks with her?

Dahlia also examined the town, before a rather large object caught her attention. Underneath the shade of a tree, she could spot a Nebula dragon. She had met one before... what was her name, again? She couldn't remember, and certainly couldn't believe how many familiar faces were present at the same place as her.

She was suddenly pushed into the ground as Ingrid grabbed her companion and went down with a cry.

"GET DOWN!"

Dahlia yelped in pain again and was about to grumble something mean-spirited when suddenly an arrow zipped through the air, right where her head was previously at. Both the females were unhooded now by the sudden action. Ingrid looked to her left to see four lightly armored, masked men running at them, with curved swords drawn, each in one hand. The orange-haired woman quickly helped her friend back onto her feet and stuffed her hand into her shawl, drawing her dagger with that easily-recognizable wavy blade, a keris. The four men quickly surrounded them both as people began to run thanks to that fired arrow, but stopped at a distance in a combat stance seeing that Ingrid had her weapon drawn.

"What the hell is going on?!" Dahlia grumbled, seeing how they were in danger now. Must be bounty hunters, she thought. Wanted to drag their lifeless bodies to whatever law enforcement facility they served to reap a nice amount of cash for their heads. Those ones at least were smart enough not to underestimate Ingrid, despite being handicapped.

"You want a fight, eh?! Come on. It's been a while since my blade last tasted blood! I'll let you decide between yourselves which one of you censorkip.gif***s wants to die first!" Ingrid grinned, licking her lips with her dagger pointed at the enemies. "Damn it... four of 'em, and possibly more on the buildings' rooftops..." she thought, alert to her surroundings. Fighting all of these guys off and making it out alive would be impossible, to say the least. Dahlia could barely walk... the best she could do would be hold them off so at the very least her buddy could escape.

((Sorry this was rushed, but I have to leave soon and wanted to get this posted ASAP.))

He gave her the first good, relieving bit of confirmation she'd had that day, so she did settle down, minimally. Good, he'd get translating, name the last icon, then they could get some bison and count a few . . . er, what was the human proverb? Or was it originally a dwarvish proverb? Something about goats, or sheep? Lambs? No, she didn't even want to bother thinking about that too much. Her stomach and her nest were calling her name as sirens to sailors only ever did. Lady Almas wasn't going to dismiss her beauty sleep forever.

. . . Of course, that was all too good to be true. Of course, he had to detect hostiles showing up. Relief went null, void within her as she huffed a plume of incensed smoke before turning, storming her way up the steps without much other word or say on the matter. She had to resist the urge to fly up the stairs, instead settling for a mild sprint, for no, she wasn't going to bother using her wings indoors when they still tingled from the cold.

She would rather find Bielgrath personally. For the others, Grenack, Krevkant, and whatever able-bodied soldiers lay near them or were passed by her, she only threw a loud telepathic warning, voicing the impatience they may have presumably kept quiet otherwise. ' Heads up, boys, ' she threw out, to leaders and soldiers most all around as she stormed through the halls, ' We've got blackbirds flying in. Pick up those feet, get those wings beating, and get to pest control pronto.'

Rest assured, though, her anger, her intolerance for such disruption of opportunity so late without break nor rest would be seen by their attackers. And they would have wished they had never seen it to begin with. They'd best pray they blessed themselves against proper sleep-deprived cursing.

As Irina watched the two, she was quick to notice what was going on. Quite clearly under attack, unprovoked even. This drew Alicia's attention as well, who drew her knife. "Here you go. Your chance to fight evil, Irina. Let's kick the censorkip.gif out of them." Alicia stated to Irina, who simply nodded. Both of them sprint forward towards the attackers, Irina opening up her wings and rearing up to make herself look larger, spewing flames at the ground in front of them in an attempt to scare them, as she greatly preferred the idea to scaring them away rather than fighting them.

Alicia quickly stood by Irina's side, with her knife drawn. She seemed relatively eager to join in the frey for once, almost as though she was hoping some wise guy would give her an excuse to cut them open.

--------------------------

Though he was deeper underground, Grenack received Lady Almas' message loud and clear. "This had better not be who I think it is." Grenack stated to himself, as though he almost suspected who could be leading the attack. Quickly he turned and began to dash up the stairs.

Bielgrath turned his head sharply to look up into the sky, in time to hear a distant roar from one of the dragon guards. "BRETHREN! To the skies!" he yelled out, opening his wings and roaring. The dragons below began to take off into the air, while about half stayed on the ground as to not leave the castle vulnerable to ground attack.

Flames could be seen lighting up the snowy sky in the distance as dragons seemed to be fighting and coming closer, soon they were close enough to see that the attackers were dragons themselves - though far more malnourished than those that followed Kievo, there were many of them. Some began attempting to land to attack the tower directly, but were quickly swarmed by Kievoans and quickly killed, forcing them to keep the fight in the sky.

Cloud wonder the roads of the town, trying to not attract attention to himself, but was failing to do so. His seven swords brought wondering eyes to him as he pulled his hood father over his head, trying to keep his face from being seen. He heard screams of people as they started to run by him, even caught the words of 'arrows were shot'. Cloud instantly ran against the people, pushing his way thought the crowd of people, until he was past the last one. He could see two women surrounding by four men. He quickly look to the left on a board and saw three wanted poster, two of which was the women. He instantly rip down the pages and shoved the in his pocket. He stood back from the event the was un-folding, and waited to see what will happen.

It wasn't long before Lady Almas was able to join in the charge, as well. Even though the cold bit her back harshly as soon as she threw herself through the doors, she didn't hesitate to spread her wings, agitated as they were to be revealed to such sharpness, before taking to the air with a grin.

The first trooper to try to divebomb her was met with a crippling Paralysis Plight, which was ended on a swift, brutal note with her claws slipping past his throat and her jaws meeting wing membrane. The poor fool choked on his own blood, falling to the snow too quickly for his comfort. Her claws raked through the hides of other malnourished troops with ease, almost earning a disapproving click from her tongue. She glided upon the colder winds with some minor difficulty, but she at least tried to hide it.

If her claws didn't get to troops first, her curses did otherwise. Some ended up having scales fall out and the roots of their skin began to rot, some went rigid, falling only long enough for the soldiers on ground to deal. She tried not to exercise too much of either curse or claw, though, for the more she used, the more tired she got. And she didn't want to get caught unaware, no, that'd be the biggest shame in a fight...

[[ Er, I was planning on sending in a few character forms, but once they get sent and run through, is it alright to introduce one of the characters in this fight on the opposing team of non-kievoans, sort of, or is it a planned cast? ]]

Upon hearing Caecillius's warning, Eidolus dashed out of the room. Clawed feet pounding on the stone floor, she leaped out a window, taking to the skies. It had been quite a while since her last fight, and she was looking forward to sinking her fangs into fresh blood. At least fresher than the disgusting bison blood she had had to put up with for so long. Catching sight of a grey dragon approaching, she flew at it, ramming into it with her horns. The dragon's malnourished bones splintered like twigs, and they both flew backwards. Sinking her teeth into his neck, she lapped up the blood hungrily. So good.. So fresh.. More... She sent out a cry for any of her children in the area. A feast has arrived. Drink up, kiddos. Laughing, she dive-bombed a thin looking Ember dragon, drinking more blood while he flailed around helplessly. In their malnourished state, they would be easily dispatched. Suddenly crying out, she fell out of the sky, plummeting downwards rapidly. The Electric dragon above her smirked smugly, and flew off.

Dammit. Why can't I move?! That censorkip.gif*** caught me by surprise...Electricity coursed through her as she tried to reorient herself. The electricity surged through her entire body, stopping her from flapping her wings. Dammit...

Trees toppled one after another as the raging inferno consumed them. About half of the forest had been razed to the ground, although the blaze was soon dying out. Taryav flew in circles, admiring the view. The alpha back at the colony would be happy. The forest was perfect for their kind to live in now. All they had to do was wait for the fire to die down. Seeing something sparkling down below, he flew down to investigate.

The crimson gem slowly started to illuminate, as burning trees fell all around it. Quickly gaining energy, the crystal changed color from crimson to scarlet, and then purple. It began giving out light, as the purple got dimmer and changed to a dark blue. While more burning fuel surrounded it, the blue hue got brighter, until the crystal was a brilliant cyan color. Rocks and burning logs began gravitating towards it, forming a humanoid shape around the crystal.

((In a way, it kind of is a planned cast, but a very small one. ))

As Grenack finally reached the hallway out of the tower he opened his wings and took off, his eyes grew large as he saw their enemy. "Dragons? DRAGONS?! Fighting against Kievo?! How dare you....! All of you will die!" he cried out as he joined into the frey, more dragons seemed to be coming to fight them even though their attack had turned into a complete failure - many number of factors were leading to their quick demise, from their far more malnourished state to the terrain making it impossible for them to land close to the castle without being attacked, combined with the fact not only the guards spotted them - but the dragons at the tower had fair warning thanks to Caecilius.

"This is to easy." Bielgrath suddenly stated, then looked around. He gave a signal for a few dragons to follow him, before taking off flying away from the battle. Followed by three red dragons, a gold dragon and a grey dragon. They seemed to fly further and further from the tower, disappearing into the blizzard. Moments later dragon flames could be seen in the distance, giving off the shadows of various dragons as multiple roars of pain could be heard.

Bielgrath snarled angrily as he flew sharply past a Guardian dragon, spewing flames across it's side. "So you sought to ambush the tower from behind? Now you die for your insolence!" Bielgrath yelled out at the top of his lungs, loud enough to be heard from the tower. "Kill them all." Bielgrath ordered the dragons that had come with him, who immediately began to attack the dragons that had followed this Guardian - almost all of them were in fact, Guardian dragons.

((Well, this is probably my poorest reply in a while. :c ))

The four bounty hunters jumped back as a Nebula dragon flew by unleashing a barrage of flames in front of them. Ingrid grinned and used her enemies' surprise to her advantage. As the fire was about to clear out, she charged through right at one of the men, shoulder-tackling him straight onto the ground. Before the hired blade could be back on his feet, Ingrid took her keris blade and stabbed him through the skull, instantly killing him, and swayed back to avoid two of the men that came forth swinging their swords at her.

"That's one down, but where did the arrows come from?" Dahlia thought, looking up at the buildings as her defender rushed back to her side and the men repositioned themselves. No longer surrounding them, the three were in front of them as if ready to flank and strike the redhead rather than going for the dangerous Ingrid. Thank heavens the dragon decided to help them and grant them an early edge, else things could have become ugly quickly.

Dahlia's eyes widened as she spotted the shooter from before rising up from his cover on one of the rooftops with an arrow nocked in his bow. Or rather, the shooters. Three archers with outfits similar to the swordsmen were placed on the buildings' tops to guarantee the wanted girls' deaths, but thanks to that intervention, they had a new objective and a new target as the pointy projectiles were now aimed at the Nebula.

"Dragon! MOVE!" Dahlia cried out in an attempt to alert the dragon, as a volley of arrows was fired at the Nebula dragon.