Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

"Why do you not have friends? Do you hate people?" She asked. Elly was getting a bit bored now. There didn't seem to be anything else to do but to chat with Dahlia, who she was bored of talking with. She wanted to see something interesting now! Elly was starting to lose interest in this female character. She wanted some fun like reading a book. "Don't you have anything interesting to read or to play?" She asked. She let go of Dahlia's hand.

"It's not that I hate people. I just don't really trust others nowadays. As I said, I feel safer when I'm alone." Dahlia answered. She did feel more secure when she was sure there was nobody around to attack her or anything. She was then asked if she had anything to read or to play. The other girl was probably getting bored of just walking and talking. "I don't have anything of the sort with me." Dahlia replied. All she really had in her backpack were her basic supplies, some rolls of paper and charcoal for mapping. "What did you have in mind? Maybe I can think of something else for you to do." Dahlia said.

"But the games I wanna play involve more than two people..." She sighed. Don't you have a blank book I can write into?" She said. The crow winced at her grammar mistakes. Oh god, Elly, your grammar mistakes are just...just... Corneille disliked her grammar, even though she was only 7 years old.

Dahlia stopped. A blank book... She didn't have that, but maybe she had something that could be used in its place. She took out her backpack and pulled out one of her rolls of papers, a blank one. It'd be used for mapping out new locations, but Dahlia had already mapped out the area she was at. She extended out the hand holding the roll towards Elly, offering it. She also took out a piece of charcoal to give it to the other girl in case she had nothing to write with. "Here, will this work?" she asked, putting her free hand on her hips.

"I guess." She said and took the roll. Elly stared at the roll of paper. She expected something different from it, but it'll have to do. What should I write then? She asked herself mentally. Elly thought of her kind. She was a witch, wasn't she? Maybe she could write about them. Or draw about them. Maybe even write a story about herself. There were endless and endless possibilities! What about dragons? She thought. Although she didn't know much about those species, it wouldn't hurt to try, right? I should ask Dahlia about them first. "Hey, what do dragons normally look like?" She asked. She hoped that she would make a great story.

Edited by Jass

"How dragons look like? Hmm..." Dahlia muttered, assuming Elly was going to try to draw one. There were many different types of dragons, but there was one 'general' way to describe them. She tried to remember how the dragon that incinerated her house looked like, it could help. She just had to find the correct words to use. "Well... First of all, they'd be best described as huge lizards. You'd feel like very small if you ever came face-to-face with one." Dahlia started the describing. "They have four legs and a long tail. And they have wings, which look like a bat's. But of course, they are much larger." she continued. "Their heads usually - but not always - have horns. And last but definitely not least, they can breathe fire." Dahlia said. "I've read books about dragons before. There are so many kinds, some of which don't even look like a dragon at all. I just described one possibility." She wasn't sure if that description would even help the child at all, she thought it was too vague.

Soon the trees all began to look alike again and Alicia just kept running forward, not even noticing she was leaving Irina behind. She just kept on running and running, but even she could not run forever. Soon she stopped and leaned over, placing her hands on her knees and panting rapidly for air, she was so determined to find whoever was talking, she had exhausted her own strengths running. She looked around, lost again. "Grr....where could he be?" she asked, but with no reply she turned and looked behind her, now realizing she had left Irina behind. Frantically she began to look in all directions. "Huh? Irina? Irina!" she started to yell, she turned to head back again but was struck on the face by a large blunt object, she collapsed to the ground with a dazed look on her face, blinking a couple times before becoming unconscious.

"Alicia, where did you go?!" Irina yelled, as she frantically dashed between trees zigzagging in all directions. As she turned to head another direction, she was also struck on the face by a large blunt object. She backed off shaking her head dizzily and began to stumble as she backed up, "Hey...who, who did that?" she yelled, but weakly and looked around some more. "Hehehehehe!" a voice laughed, she turned to confront it but was struck on the face again, this time collapsing and her wings spreading out across the ground as she laid there. "Two more trophies to add to my wall! Hehehehehehehe!" the voice yelled again.

Elly wasn't sure if she should write or draw about dragons. Her mind was filled with ideas, and each of them were battling for her attention. It was like her ideas were smashing against each other. She was having a writers block, wasn't she? She sighed in frustration. I guess I'll try making a scroll about witches... Elly thought and was about to use magic to write, but suddenly remembered that she needed one of her crows to be with her. I should've brought Mia... She thought as she stared blankly at the "scroll."

The sounds of silence... Alicia began to awake and look around, as she looked around she saw that she was in some strange room, with large stone blocks for walls and floor tiles, the ceiling was also stone and there were no windows, there were however large cell doors almost direction in front of her. "Huh?", she looked closer then noticed Irina was laying almost right next to her, but had a large metal collar on her neck, with multiple chains attached to the ground, just long enough to reach the dragons neck. Irina's tail and legs were both chained down, as she laid unconscious there. Alicia stood up and walked cautiously towards the doors, there was a hallway made of stone out there as well, and she could see other cells. But the ones she could see, were empty. She backed off from the door and went back to Irina's side. She shook Irina slightly trying to wake her up but to no avail, "I'll just have to break it, then." Alicia said and went for her knife, but it was gone. "Huh?" she looked at where it was, and it of course was not there. " ... Right. Like someone would actually be stupid enough not to take it." she said, and started grabbing at the chains with her hands, trying to break them.

"Hehehehe! That won't work, won't work!" a voice yelled, a shadow was cast upon the hallway wall across from her cell and she looked, as the person slowly came into view. ... It however, was not a person at all. "...What...?" Alicia started to talk, but did not continued. There in front of the cell, hovered some form of ghost that was covered in a grey-ish attire, but was mostly transparent. On place of it's face, was a mask that had been carved out of wood to look like a skull. This ghost seemed to have two hands, and in them it was holding some form of stone club that looked relatively brittle. Irina having heard the talking, began to wake up and look around but was stopped as the chains kept her neck from moving. Her eyes quickly darted from side to side trying to see what was preventing her movement, but then she saw the 'ghost' and became distracted with it.

"Hehehe! What marvelous trophies you are, simply marvelous!" it yelled before starting to laugh again, but it was then that the two noticed it's small size, while it hovered halfway between the floor and ceiling, it's size was roughly half that of a child's. "... Who's shorty?" Irina blatantly asked. "... Shorty? Hey!" the ghost yelled and turned it's attention immediately to Irina, Alicia started laughing. "How dare you insult me! I'd say I'll have your head on a wall for that, but that's what I intended to do anyways!" it yelled, at that Alicia stopped laughing and looked closer. "... What did you just say?" Alicia asked, now quite mad at the remark that had just been made. The ghost turned it's attention to Alicia, "Looks like the human's mad!" the ghost said, then started laughing again. Alicia rushed forward and quickly reached through the bars with her arms to try and grab the ghost, but they of course fazed through it.

The bars suddenly deformed into a black blob around Alicia's arms and engulfed them. "Huh? Let go, let go!" she yelled and started pulling, trying to get her arms free. "Hehehehehehe! Ahahahahahahahaha!" the ghost laughed, then continued to laugh for several moments before turning his back and heading back down the hallway, the bars returning to normal and letting to go of Alicia moments afterwards. As a result, Alicia who had still been trying to pull herself free went stumbling back into the wall with a loud crash. "That does it, now I'm mad!" she yelled, getting up to charge towards the bars again. "Umm... aren't you forgetting something, Alicia?" Irina asked, Alicia looked at her now realizing she still had to get Irina free. "Oh, right." she said, and knelt back down next to Irina, looking for some kind of weakness in the chains.

((Form added: Tiknev. ))

Edited by Sean175

Dahlia continued on her tracks, their destination shouldn't be that far away by now. Unless they were going the wrong way of course, but she highly doubted that. She was more than sure that was the right path. From a fairly long distance, some tall trees could be seen. Dahlia put her hand over her eyes for a brief moment to block out the sunlight and allow her to see better. "We're almost there. It's the woods just ahead." she said, taking out her single full waterskin and taking a drink from it. Saving water wasn't much of a concern now that she was about to reach a place where getting more would be fairly easy. Dahlia was also getting a little peckish. She wanted to get water and craft a new bow as soon as possible so she could try to hunt something there to eat.

Nendir didn't talk but,kept staring at the elf,he hit the elf's leg and started running and climed a tree.He kept junping from tree to tree and was soon out of sight."Pathetic elf"he mutterd.He saw two figures they were both female,Nendir dropped of the tree,he was far enough from the other elf.He approached the two figures."I am Nendir an elf of the few who survived the orcs attack"He said with a slight bow.

[should we like save you soon Sean?]

Edited by Soleas

Nendir didn't talk but,kept staring at the elf,he hit the elf's leg

((You shouldn't force hits like this on other people's characters (without their permission), that's called power-playing. Even if they're meaningless hits.))

Dahlia's sharp eyes suddenly caught an elf approaching. And in her eyes, a stranger heading her way meant danger approaching until proven otherwise. Her seemingly pacific person disappeared as she unwrapped the bladed chains out of her torso and lashed one of them towards the ground right in front of his feet, making a loud metallic sound. "Back off!" she yelled aggressively, as she pulled the chain back towards her. Dahlia looked at the elf stranger, for a quick analysis. One of the first things she noticed was the quiver on his back. "Oh joy, I might have to deal with an elf archer, without a bow of my own. I really hope he's not here to mug me or anything of the sort." she thought. She wasn't sure if her blades could reach him before an arrow hit her heart. Elves usually were talented with bows and arrows. "So... What is your business here?" she asked in a more calm but demanding tone, and ready to attack again if needed.

((@Soleas, Nope. I actually do intend to go somewhere with this. >:] ))

After a few minutes, Alicia got up again and looked around "I'm never going to get it off that way..." she said, and walked towards the stone wall, she began feeling around for any loose stones or cracks in the wall at all, but found none. "... Not even a crack? Strange..." she said, then began to check the floor. As she reached one of the corners, she felt a stone move slightly and looked closer at it, she tried to grab it and lift it up, but it was only partially loose. She stood up, and began to stomp on it with her right foot repeatedly, until she heard a snapping sound. She looked again and saw that she had broken off a chunk of the damaged stone, just big enough to fit in her hand. She picked it up and headed back over to Irina. "What was that snapping sound?" Irina asked, unable to turn her head to look. "... Hopefully, a way to get you out of this." was all Alicia said, and began hitting the base of the chain with the stone, giving off a loud clanking sound and sending off some sparks. Alicia stopped and looked for someone to be coming towards the cell, but there was no one.

Alicia continued hitting the base of the chain for several minutes, then with a loud snapping sound the chain was broken-, as Alicia looked down she saw it was not the chain that had broken, but the stone. Alicia simply sighed and grabbed some of the fragments. "Well... maybe it'll work better this way." she said, and began sticking the fragments through different links of the chain, until the chain became totally rigid, Alicia backed up and propped her hands on the ground, and kicked the chain with both feet. The chain resisted and she kicked again, kicking several more times until the chain snapped loudly, fragments of the different chain links went in multiple directions. Irina immediately went to lift her head up, but was pulled back down by the chain attached to the other side. "... Great. Just great. How could I forget about the second one." Alicia said and got back up, Irina suddenly swung her head up with full force, her head twisted sharply as the chain tried to pull back but simply snapped without the other chain to help hold her head. Alicia backed off and watched as Irina started trying to stand, the other chains helping to hold her down were now looking ready to break.

With several snapping sounds, Irina was able to stand up again as pieces of chain went everywhere. She swung her tail from side to side in an aggressive manor and let out a loud snarl, she had to hold her head down though as she was too tall for the room. "I'll teach the stupid little ghost a thing or two!" Irina yelled and charged towards the bars ramming into them, the bars deformed to try and grab Irina but failed as she broke right through the bars. Alicia stepped out of the cell and looked around afterwards, there were long lines of cells in both directions along both walls. "I think he went this way." Alicia said and pointed to the left, they both proceeded that way.

Edited by Sean175

Thunk.

Thunk.

Thunk.

The heavy metal staff hit the ground, picking up road dust as it stabbed into the dirt-encrusted surface. It was slow progress, but steady, and it wasn't as if the staff's owner was particularly exerting herself. Even in full platemail armour - which the dwarf woman was wearing - dwarrow could sprint at a pace that'd stun a cheetah if they so desired, but it wasn't something that helped when you were travelling long distances.

There hadn't been much in the way of trouble along what was left of the road; a bandit tribe with a mountain troll who'd been so desperate that they'd attacked a mage with an axe bigger than the chieftain's leg. She'd checked how long his legs were after the fight had ended, taken their food and added it to her provisions, and settled down for the evening to butcher and cure the single horse they'd had. It'd been a rail-thin old mare with the gastronomic value of a dartboard, but the bones boiled up nicely and it had been a while since she'd had marrow. Mustard helped it down. Dwarf mustard helped everything down, even the dwerrakrust she kept in the bottom of her bag as a combined meal of last resort and hunting discus.

Now, though, she was travelling through a broken road through a dismal forest, and but for all the leafmould it was quite pleasant. The oddest thing, though, was the looming stone edifice that shoved out of the ground like a blister, if blisters had crenellations and quite a lot of moss. Something about the place didn't seem right to the dwarf, not that much did above ground, so she reached out with her power and made to ask the stone what secrets it held-

HELPUSHELPUSHELPUSHELPUSHELPUSHELPUSHEL-

The dwarf staggered back. Lost souls, she thought, lost souls in need of the final rest, trapped in this weird human khazad. Heh, it's only a few thousand years old and it's already falling to ruin, humans can't build anything to last, can they? That thought fixed her up, and her lips twisted into a sly grin. There's living people in there too. Cultist? Possibly. It'd do to investigate. Where's the door? No door? Okay. Let's make one.

"THARAK, KHIREH KATABRIK!"

The staff glowed, and the air changed for a moment, as if it was suddenly under intense pressure. Then one of the house's walls exploded, and thankfully it hadn't been load-bearing. The staff thunked back into the roadbed and the dwarf stalked to the door.

"If you can hear me, spirit, my name is Morbari kar-Ascalon, of Khazad-a-Zigral. You are lost, and I will do my best to help you find the peace you crave. Let your prisoners go and I can set you free too, on my honour as a dwarf of the Runespike Mountains."

Corneille and Elly both tilted their head. It was obvious that Dahlia wasn't friendly. That could be the reason why she never had any friends. It was because Dahlia was aggressive towards them, right? Well, whatever. She had already lost interest into the female anyway. Elly was more interested on her crow now. "Come on, Corneille!" Elly whispered and made a hand motion that meant "come." Corneille quickly responded to this and landed on the witches head. The crow avoided cawing though. The female crow had noticed that a male had come into play. The crow silently watched the male and the female. The girl soon also took notice of the male. That didn't mean that she was interested in him though. Elly soon focused her attention on what she should write in her scroll.

"So my little trophies, you have escaped. I must admit that this is very unusual, you must be quite clever... or, quite strong at least!" the ghost's voice echoed again, throughout the halls. As Alicia continued she remembered that her knife had been taken. " ... Just so you know Irina, I don't have my knife with me." she said, Irina looked back at her momentarily "Actually, that was kind of obvious since you always pull that thing at even minor provocations." Irina responded jokingly, then looked back forward. Soon the hallway ended and they entered another stone room, there was a large stone fireplace on one of the walls with a fire going in it, in front of it was an old rug that looked incredibly rotted, along with two rotted large chairs sitting opposite each other. Across all the walls, were various mounted heads of Dragons, Elfs and all kinds of creatures. Irina stepped back upon seeing this and gasped, Alicia did not really flinch as she had expected this by what had been said prior. "He... he was serious!" Irina shouted and looked back and forth frantically, as Alicia looked around she noticed next to the way they had come in there was a large table pushed up against the wall, with her knife and bag on it. She cautiously approached it and looked around, then reached for it. She picked up her knife and looked at it, and was suddenly hit on the face by Tiknev's large stone club, she was sent into the wall on the opposite side of the room with a loud thud and slid down to the floor, having dropped her knife back on the table when she was hit. Tiknev slowly fazed through the wall the table was pushed up against.

"Tsk tsk, don't you know it's not nice to wander around someone's house? So rude!" he yelled and started laughing again, Irina immediately charged towards him and stopped right in front of him, bringing up her front legs and swinging her claws at him repeatedly, but they simply fazed through him. "Hehehehe!" he laughed, and then hit Irina in the face with his club, knocking her back. He then took one hand off his club and raised it slightly, black foam began to bubble out from the palm of his hand. "So pesky you two are... but it only means you'll be better trophies!" he yelled as black liquid started to come up from the floor at Irina's feet, "Huh?!", Irina started frantically trying to move, but the liquid had stuck to her feet and every time she tried to pull it away, it pulled her back.

Alicia looked from side to side, then at the fireplace "Maybe...?" she said quietly to herself, then rushed towards it. "Huh?" Tiknev turned his attention towards her, allowing Irina to get free of the liquid and back off. Alicia quickly grabbed one of the burning logs in the fire and pulled it out, then held it towards the rotted furniture and looked at Tiknev. " ! No, no stop! Don't do it!" Tiknev yelled and backed off, lowering his club. "You can't burn this! It's all I have left!" he frantically yelled. "... Well, let us go and I won't." Alicia responded coldly, "Alright alright, you can go!" he said and backed off into the hallway, the liquid on the floor disappeared. "Irina, get our stuff." she said, Irina walked towards the bag and picked it up in her teeth, she managed to get Alicia's knife between two of her claws and stick it in the bag also, she backed off towards the other side of the room.

"...Now, whoever you are. Where is the way out?" Alicia asked. "... My name is Tiknev! And the way out is through that hallway there." Tiknev responded and pointed to the hallway behind Irina.

Screams of terror could be heard from the village as its inhabitants were fleeing.

Bodies lied on the ground, as panic spread through the village. People - men, women, children - ran in all directions, most of the screaming, the situation would be best described as "totally chaotic". The houses weren't burning, at least, but there were a lot of broken windows and shattered glass. And standing in the middle of that mess, was Ingrid, whose calmness clashed with the chaos in there. She had both of her daggers drawn, coated in blood that presumably belonged to the innocent. Both of her arms were covered in cuts, and a small wound on her cheek was bleeding. None of that seemed to bother the young woman, though. She was even whistling a song, and it was a quite happy melody. Among the scattered corpses, were some men clad in light armour, which were probably guards who tried to protect the village but were cut down by Ingrid. Given the village's small size, there really weren't that many guards to defend it. And most of them were just villagers who wanted to protect their homes if the situation called for it.

In the turmoil, a man happened to trip and fall face-first, while Ingrid approached him. He didn't even have time to beg to be spared - while he was on his knees as he was getting up, the serene woman lifted up her blades and stabbed both of them into his neck, instantly killing him. Blood flew through the air and onto Ingrid. The red liquid stained her face and blended almost perfectly with her dress' color. Delight filled her eyes and a wicked grin twisted its way onto her lips. "Oh, look at the bright side!" she said, looking down at the deceased man. "At least it didn't hurt, right? Hehe!" she let out a short cackle. Ingrid lifted her head up, looking away from the dead body and to her surroundings. While she was busy making another victim, the other villagers had fled, probably to get help after being attacked by a psycho.

To Ingrid, everyone who could entertain her was gone. She could as well as take her time and look around a little. On one of the houses' walls, she noticed a flier. The paper quickly caught her attention and got her curious as she approached to inspect it. Upon closer inspection, the paper was actually a bounty poster, with a female face sketched on it, and some text underneath it, asking if the reader had seen that woman and the value for the bounty. Which was higher if she happened to be dead. Ingrid didn't take long to recognize the person on the poster. "I look so good in that picture." she grinned as she stared up at the sky, blankly, and not caring about the fact she was talking to herself. Or to the paper itself.

Irina began to back down the hallway, then turned and continued down it for a few moments, Alicia stayed in the room just in case Tiknev intended to try something. "I can see the outside, we can get away!" Irina yelled, at that Alicia backed away from the chairs and towards the hallway. She tossed the log back into the fire, quickly turning and running off. Tiknev did not move and simply watched.

They reached the outside and looked around, dead trees and scorched earth weren't the most pleasant sight, but it was better than where they had just been. "... Wait a minute, if were still in this forest. ... Then we haven't seen the last of him, have we?" Irina asked, a bit concerned. "... No. Probably not." was all Alicia responded, taking the bag from Irina and putting her knife back in it's sheathe, she checked the bag to see if anything was missing. Everything was still there, "... Well, at least he didn't rob us." she said and looked around. "Rob you? I am no thief. Killer maybe, but not thief!" Tiknev's voice echoed as he fazed up through the ground behind them. Alicia immediately grabbed her knife and backed off. "Please, lower your weapon... Hehehehe, the time for fighting has passed. I will allow you two to leave unharmed." Tiknev said, "... And for what reason would we trust you?" Alicia snapped in response, "You have no reason to trust me. But if you don't, you'll never get out of here, so you must trust me." Tiknev responded with a chuckle. Alicia did not respond and simply backed off more, Irina glared at Tiknev and growled slightly.

"And if you say you aren't a thief, why did you take our bag?" Irina said angrily, "You left it behind, I simply assumed you had abandoned it." Tiknev responded in a cold manner, the cold tone of his voice was enough to send chills down Irina's spine, "But before you go, perhaps we might talk...? It has been a very long time since I've had any visitors..." Tiknev responded, sounding somewhat sad.

helpushelpushelpushelpushelpushelpushelpushelpushelpushelpus-

Every second brought another thousand screams, funneled by Morbari's magic into her helmeted head. To take her mind off it, she thought about her helmet. It'd need a little maintenance later; one of the cheekpiece hinges was sticking slightly, and a rivet edge needed filing or it might cut through the lining again. It took her mind off the noise, reducing it to a background hum of pain and terror and madness, so she thought about other things too.

She thought about the nature of the tumbledown house, how even though it was old and rife with the scent of decay - she sidestepped a load-bearing beam that creaked like a longbeard's knees - everything looked cared-for. Well, not cared-for cared-for, but ordered. Neat. The little fussy details all preserved in - preserved. That was it. It was like the amber they'd dug up on occasion and were selling to the elves these days, because those pointy-eared morons'd buy pretty much anything if you can get a connection to bloody trees. Occasionally, though, there were things inside, ancient insects trapped in stone, and if you looked at it just right it was almost...

Like they were alive again.

"Bugger," she said, and then went

do

w

n

CRASH

There was an ecstasy of fumbling and then there was light. More specifically, there was the light that Morbari lit in her helmet, the enchanted knotwork design around the crown of it sucking the spark from a flint-and-steel set she'd bodged together as an infant and magnifying it to the point where she could see clearly. Contrary to popular belief, the dwarrow's night vision wasn't any better or worse than anyone else's, but you learned to feel your way through the darkness with whatever powers you had. That was why dwarfish armour always shone like diamonds; every little bit of light glinting off it was a signal, and if they went out, then something was wrong and you grabbed an axe and fought like the devil you knew lurked below.

Morbari tried to get up and failed. Which was a little embarrassing. There was a great mass of sticky stuff gluing her firmly to the floor, and her axe had fallen out of reach. Ankal, though, Ankal hovered in the air. A command in Dwarfish that sounded like a gravel quarry with strep throat and it crept towards her, then darted, slashing through the goop with the obsidian lump on top and freeing her to stand, if not move.

Then she looked up, and up, and up.

And the ghosts who'd been screaming at her all this time looked down.

HELP US!

"Uh-oh," she said, and meant it.

When a dwarf says that in a dark place, it's for the best if her companions don't book any holidays. Or decide what they want to have for breakfast tomorrow.

Celariel began following the elf, eventually finding two females and the elf. Knocking an arrow, he shot at a branch just above the elf's head. "Next move and you're dead elf." Celariel called down, while knocking another arrow. "You females will be ok, just move away." Stupid elf, thought he could get away from a fellow elf...

YOU KNOW WHAT, FORGET SECRETIVE. JUST CAW. Corneille thought. She had enough quiet time already. The last thing she wanted to do was to keep her mouth shout for the rest of the day just to watch some people. "CAW! Caw Caw!" The female crow cawed. "Another one? Geez, there are a lot of people today...they weren't as social as I thought they were though..." Elly said as she stared at the three. She was losing a lot of interest in interacting with the other species minute by minute. Edited by Jass

Before Dahlia could obtain an answer from the elf, an arrow flew out of nowhere at a branch right above his head. Upon turning her head to look where the projectile came from, she saw yet another elf. This one seemed to have some sort of business to settle with the first elf. For Dahlia, it could mean perhaps that he was indeed some petty bandit and that the recently-arrived elf came to prevent him from acting again. But most importantly, this was a chance to walk away without having to fight, as it looked like the stranger would have someone to deal with. The wanderer looked at Elly. "Hey kid, I didn't forget the reason you've been coming along with me all this time. Let's go in the woods and find you something to eat." she said, slowly walking towards the dense woods, but still keeping an eye on the elves. But given her display of hostility, she wouldn't be surprised if Elly chose to not go along with her.

"TOUCH THEM AND YOU ARE A DEAD BODY"He Yelled and drawed his sword,he started apporaching the other elf."We are in a middle of a war,why would you think i jumped you...safet---"He's words got cut as sirens were heard."Orcs....coming towards us,run or prepare for a tough battle"Ge said

Celariel instantly turned to face the incoming orcs. "By the Great Forest, why do orcs have to attack us now?" he muttered. Spotting an orc trying to sneak up on him, he shot it. Jumping to another tree, he looked for another target. That's strange, why only one? Oh.... Celariel saw the orcs racing toward him. " censorkip.gif Now I'm in for it. Elf, get up here!" he called down to the other elf. Celariel hoped the others would be ok, but he wasn't sure. Orc raiding parties were renowned for their ruthlessness.

Edited by Epic_Ninja_1

Elly and her crow blinked and tilted their heads. "Y-yeah. Alright..." The girl said and picked up her scroll. Corneille glared at the human. "Caw. Caw." The female crow cawed. Elly ignored the female's caws for now. She didn't want Dahlia to find out that she was a witch. She pretended that she didn't even notice Corneille was here. Sorry Corneille, but I have to keep silent...! She thought as she approached Dahlia.