TJ09

2013-08-31 - Monthly Release

I really can't wait to see what the new release will be~

Hopefully I have work off that day so I can catch me some new releases! biggrin.gif

I had my scroll all cleared out and ready, but now I will just go hunting and breeding instead. Thanks for letting us know.

Thank you! I have to get up early in the morning and move into college for my freshman year...so this was a problem for me.

Yeah. You can assume it to be the Sunday that follows the first Saturday of the month.

That means if the 1st is a Sunday then the actual release for that month will be the 8th, not the 1st because the 7th is the first Saturday of the new month?

Do I read that right?

Thanks for the news TJ! :3 My scroll is locked up with eggs right now, so I don't need to panic about abandoning any eggs.

Aw, darn it. School starts soon. I prepared for this... it's OK, just a little disappointed.

*sighs~* Thank you for letting us know. To be honest, I'm actually relieved. I only had space for two new eggs and I have a painful headache. This helps me out immensely. Thank you for holding the release back. Now I can go to bed and get rid of this migraine. happy.gif

Also, it's labor day weekend, so some may not even be able to log on to take part in the release. Since it's being held next week more will be able to log on and join the hunt.

I was wondering why the new release thread was posted so early, until I read it. Thanks for letting us know, TJ.

Well poo, I have zero eggs on my scroll right now thinking I'd be filling it up with new eggs... Time to breed/hunt!

That means if the 1st is a Sunday then the actual release for that month will be the 8th, not the 1st because the 7th is the first Saturday of the new month?

Do I read that right?

Yes, especially considering that September 1st this year is Sunday and TJ is letting us know the release is next weekend. :3

thank you so much for letting us know and i am so so very happy that this is going to diffidently going to be a regular thing man im so happy i could just sing laugh.gif

Phew! Thank you for letting us know, TJ. smile.gif I was feeling like a bit of a twit because I'd filled half my egg slots yesterday with eggs I really don't want to give up. Now they'll have more than enough time to hatch.

I'll be looking forward to the release next weekend! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the heads up TJ!

Don't get me wrong, I was ready for a release today, but today has been so frantic I'm grateful to not have to worry about a release on top of everything else.

Das ok, Marri caught the panic-abandoned beauties people were casting aside to make room for new releases. o3o -cackles, flies off on broomstick-

There will not be a release tonight; the September release will be held next week.

This month is a strange case where the first day of the month falls on a Sunday. This creates ambiguity as to when the monthly release will be (for example, some people set reminders for the first Saturday night of a month; those won't go off today), to prevent this, the release will be held next week.

Does this mean that the December release will be the same since Dec 1 is also a Sunday? That would be great if it is -- esp given that it's also Thanksgiving weekend.

Edited by RagaDal

Awe!!! Tho It gives me time to catch up on a lot of eggs I need to collect. I wonder what it is?

Edited by Destiny Arts

THANK THE LORD!!!!!!! (even though I just dumped a cheese egg. mad.gif )

Yet another suck-fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here in Australia, it is the middle of the day, not the night.

Having altered all work commitments and weekend activities, we can enjoy arriving back here to a big fat NOTHING.

I for 1 cannot re-arrange for next week end.

It is very nice for TJ to tell everyone before their *midnight*

But it would be nicer for a little more notice than that - it's not as if he didn't know until the minute of this thread.