TJ09

2013-08-31 - Monthly Release

Okay, thanks for letting us know! I was actually confused myself as to when the release would be but this clears things up.

Apart from finalizing a couple of Freeze or AP decisions, I was all prepared for the hunt tonight! Thank you for letting us know, TJ! Now I have room to do some other hunting! smile.gif

Now, must rearrange the birthday plan! xd.png

Another unhappy Australian here. It is Fathers Day here and we had arranged for our family to celebrate fathers day next week so that our children could catch their new eggs today. A little too late to rearrange our Sunday at this short notice.

Thanks for letting us know! I traded out a couple of eggs earlier that I would have kept, but no worries! This gives me a week to hunt and plan some strategies.

Thanks for telling us this smile.gif

Now I can free up some egg slots before next week because last time I was egg locked and I don't want that to happen again.

Bit of a relief for me, as it turns out. I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow morning, and was debating whether staying up late hunting tonight was a good idea. *g*

('course, I'll still be on vacation next week... but here's hoping the hotel has fast internet.)

Does this mean that the December release will be the same since Dec 1 is also a Sunday? That would be great if it is -- esp given that it's also Thanksgiving weekend.

I don't believe there will be a December release, as we get to have holiday dragons released in October, December and February. With everything else going on for the holidays I think a release too might be too much for people.

and... your thinking makes good sense, Mr. TJ Bossman. I was prepared for a release, though I'm actually rather glad I don't have to worry about it now.

Another unhappy Australian here. It is Fathers Day here and we had arranged for our family to celebrate fathers day next week so that our children could catch their new eggs today. A little too late to rearrange our Sunday at this short notice.

At least he told you. In my day releases were a surprise.

I'm disappointed...this was the last weekend before school starts for me, and I'm going to have less time for things all around, for a while. Appreciate the heads-up though. And I guess I understand the reasons for it. Although, "the Sunday after the first Saturday of the month" is a little harder to remember than "the first Sunday of the month."

Dang it, I had my scroll free and my Pinks and Reds off cooldown ready to go and everything, for the new release. xd.png

I'm still fairly new to dragcave, so this notice from TJ really helped me - otherwise I would have been confused about the release dates for who knows how long!

Thanks, TJ, although I was going to be fine if the release was tonight.

Now I don't know what to do with my adrenaline...

Thanks, TJ! smile.gif I can now head to bed!

*leaves brownies for everyone*

While I appreciate the sentiment of an advance notice, this was posted far to late.

Finding out at sunday, 5:50 am that the release was moved, does little to improve my mood - an im guessing im not the only european who noticed this just now.

Thanks for the update, TJ... It is appreciated...

Sniffs around and finds Lagies brownies...

Nom..Nom..Nom.. biggrin.gif

Edited by Husky51

Thx for letting us know....

Allthough it would have been nice to know it a bit earlier as i was keeping myself eggfree for 3 days sad.gif i was totally ready to catch

Whitebaron is right. Its not fun to put you alarl clock to be awake when first egg drops and find out the release is moved

Edited by Dolphine

While I appreciate the sentiment of an advance notice, this was posted far to late.

Finding out at sunday, 5:50 am that the release was moved, does little to improve my mood - an im guessing im not the only european who noticed this just now.

Well, I'm in central US time and I just saw this notice. You're not alone whitebaron. This weekend would have worked better for me but whatever, I'll get the dragons eventually.

Dang, I was actually kind of waiting for it tonight... but that's okay, will just set up everything again for next Saturday-Sunday sad.gif

...I was so looking forward to the release... this kind of things should be told few days in advance.

Guess I'll be going back to sleep after getting up at 6:50am of my time for this.

Great... so I've been keeping myself unlocked the past two days during a Rare/Uncommon glut for nothing? dry.gif Like WhiteBaron, it is a little late to find out after setting MY alarm for 5:45am and likewise I am not easily amused at this time of the morning...

Yep...same here I appreciate the notice but it was far to late for people in other timezones.

With all the understanding I can gather up at this time ... how can Sunday 1st, September 2013 be not the first sunday of the month? I don't really understand how there can be a missunderstanding if the release would be today or next sunday. blink.gif (this is meant as a serious question not as ranting and raving)

Would I have known this, I could still be in my bed sleeping instead of getting up and being awake at the same time (5.50 am) as whitebaron and Blue Nadir. dry.gif

Maybe send a notice one or two days earlier? wink.gif

Edited by Nyastara