TJ09

2013-08-31 - Monthly Release

Maybe this time I can finally be around for the release and actually get the new releases. The last three have been a pain.

Aw, that's too bad sad.gif But thanks for letting us know!

Thank you so much for the advance warning.

I have to get up early to work tomorrow, which is not normal for a Sunday, and I was trying to figure out if I could get through the day if I slept now, then woke up, then slept a couple more hours. I think I've gotten too old for that!

And, the hubby wanted to breed something and I told him no, LOL. I better go tell him he's free to breed at will biggrin.gif

I hope everyone enjoys their evening!

Deb

Thanks for letting us know!

I was egg locked and I was like "OH NO I FORGOT ABOUT THE RELEASE AGAIN!" And then I saw this and I was relived.

Awesome Thanks for letting us know! Now i can go lock myself x3

+1 ((even though I was really bad at keeping my scroll free and was already almost locked tongue.gif.))

Thanks for the update! I guess I'll really have to get my butt in gear to have my paper done before next week's release.

Good! This gives me some time to hatch my current batch of eggs and catch up on some of the releases that I missed from around April/May up to now.

Thanks for letting us know, TJ! I'm looking forward to it. smile.gif

*joins people going to lock themselves*

Oh boocakes. I was so glad I was able to get a day off (for my birthday, although I still had to beg) to actually be able to stay up and catch them at midnight. ._.;

I guess the heads up is good, though, even if it does me no good. lol

At least I don't have to worry about missing any dragons this time around, though I think I might wait a bit to catch 'em.

I just presumed it would release on the sunday regardless of if it were the first...but this gives me an extra week to breed and grow stuff - thanks for letting us know.

Thank you so much for the heads-up! This actually works out far better for my schedule, as I have a prior commitment every first Sunday as it is, so I'm chipper as can be. xd.png

Really good to know how it will work from now on, TJ. Thanks very much for the heads-up!

Great! Thanks for letting us know! Well, not great because I am away next weekend, argh... But good to know I can go lock my scroll again for now xd.png

Thank You for the update smile.gif (Gives me time to empty my page lol)

Thanks for letting us know, TJ. I'm kind of relieved. I had completely forgotten and hadn't been expecting a release tonight and I panicked when I saw this thread since I'm locked. tongue.gif

Pity next weekend will be filled with essay writing for me, though. I'll have to give myself a bit of a break to hunt.