TJ09

2013-08-31 - Monthly Release

There will not be a release tonight; the September release will be held next week.

This month is a strange case where the first day of the month falls on a Sunday. This creates ambiguity as to when the monthly release will be (for example, some people set reminders for the first Saturday night of a month; those won't go off today), to prevent this, the release will be held next week.

Thanks for letting us know in advance! In the future, though, when the first is a Sunday, will the same happen, or will the breed be released on the 1st?

EDIT: OMG FIRST POST 8D

Edited by PieMaster

Oh - OKay ohmy.gif Thanks for telling us smile.gif

Thanks for letting us know in advance! In the future, though, when the first is a Sunday, will the same happen, or will the breed be released on the 1st?

EDIT: OMG FIRST POST 8D

Yeah. You can assume it to be the Sunday that follows the first Saturday of the month.

Thank you for letting us know TJ!!!!!!

I just had a mega panic attack. I was all like "Omg new release! I totally forgot/am egg-locked!". Thanks TJ, you saved me from crying myself to sleep tonight

Thanks for the heads up TJ.

Wow first page biggrin.gif

I am so glad I checked this! Thanks for letting us know. I'm looking forward to the new release though, this will be my first drop since I came back!

Thanks for the heads up TJ cause I was working on staying up late or getting up really really early lol

oh thank god, i don't have to abandon or freeze one of the hatchlings i currently have, thanks tj!

I'm kind of sad, I was ready to hunt tonight... but now I'm going to sleep.

Thanks for let us know.

Thanks for letting us know, TJ! Otherwise I would have stayed up to participate ... and then had to cry sad, tired tears when it didn't happen.

Can't wait until next week!

Of course the one time I've had to cancel things and actually manage to be here, it's not happening. XD World, what have I ever done to you? D8<

Thanks for the update, though. :3

Thank you for letting us know TJ ^ ^

It's wonderful that you have the time to come and let us know little things like this with every thing else going on. we do appreciate it.