LibbyLishly

Your musical guilty pleasures

I adore Nicki Minaj tbh

I also love Die Antwoord which seems to be an unpopular opinion.

And Miley Cyrus. I'm obsessed with her song Drive. rolleyes.gif

The list for me can go on haha

-some Nightcore

-some Vocaloid

-a bunch of random YouTube songs (like the Ding Dong Song xd.png)

-I will never truly regret loving the Numa Numa song

-a lot of video game music (especially Zelda songs)

I listen to Primal Dialga's theme on the piano, remixed, or just the original. I just listen to it soooo much.

I love Tangerine Dream. Their songs may stretch on forever and sound slightly like synthesized elevator music, but I like to listen to it while I do unproductive stuff for hours.

I listen to tons of Metroid and Pokemon music.

Oh, and C418.

Fall Out Boy is now officially guilty pleasure material for me.

Best friend just showed me nightcore, help, I'm hooked but I don't want to xd.png

vaporwave and 009 sound system heeheehhh

also i seem to have a gift for liking songs from anime i have absolutely no intention to watch

Edited by Switch

requiem for a dream, it just has that affect on me were I feel ready, I feel sad, I feel joy all at the same time, and also, I usually listen to skrillex and rock and metal and other stuff.

Kpoop is my guilty pleasure. Wheezes.

Also, I have gotten weird looks when I listen to loud rap in my car.

I don't really believe in "guilty pleasures" because I am absolutely not guilty about music I listen to.

Music that people give me crap about:

T-Swizzle. And I'm not talking about 1989. I'm talking about Fearless and her first album. They give me life.

Nickelback. I love them to death. I saw them live. I don't see where all the hate comes from. I blame the internet. They're great.

Linkin Park, System of a Down, MCR, Avenged Sevenfold, etc.. Everyone in my life tells me that that brings them back to middle school. I never left the emo phase musically. In fact, MCR is one of my favorite bands.

I like one 1D Song. And I sort of like a Justin Bieber song. The one with Nicki Minaj in it because I LOVE NICKI MINAJ.

Nicki is another one that people give me trouble about. She is my queen. Plain and simple. I worship the ground she walks on.

I also really love Lil Wayne, and people always use him as an example of why they don't like rap. Have they heard Young Thug or Macklemore?

Also, @glamoursea, SINCE WHEN IS DIE ANTWOORD AN UNPOPULAR OPINION. I love them. Right on! Yolandi Vi$$er is my other queen. Much love for them.

I love Nickleback too! Also, I love Linkin Park!! I just watched them live yesterday!!!! They put on an awesome show!! biggrin.gif

Rockstar- Nickleback

& Crash Your Party by Karmin.

OH YEAH. and Kanye by the chain smokers

Edited by Palesapphire

Well, I guess this belongs here....

David Hasselhoff. biggrin.gif

Don't know if this belongs in this thread, but...

"Let it go" from Disney's "Frozen". In every language it was recorded in. So much that I learned some of them by heart, AND I'm naming my newest dragons after the singers/actresses who sang the song in the official Disney's multilanguage mix in 25 top languages (Serbian is among them). wub.gif

I try not to feel guilty about anything I listen to, but it's kind of hard not to feel a little bit guilty enjoying Katy Perry's horrible lyrics...

Please no one judge me on this, but...

One Direction, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy. sad.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

I honestly love rap. The right song can put me in a great mood. I listen to the basics, though, nothing too gangster. Kanye West, some Drake songs (his voice can be a little grating at times), some Jay Z, and the love of my life: Nicki Minaj.

And I was kind of into Iggy Azalea's music before the whole internet turned against her, lol.

And I was kind of into Iggy Azalea's music before the whole internet turned against her, lol.

Hahaha, so was I. tongue.gif

My guilty pleasures? Please, don't laugh at me: Fifth Harmony and Ke$ha. sad.gif

Hollywood Undead.

Half of their music is so trashy but it's catchy damn it.

Oh no this is horrible biggrin.gif

but

seldom

okay, maybe sometimes

Ilistentoeurobeatorredarmymusicorfinnishrapandsingalong

Whew, now it is said. No questions allowed biggrin.gif