Magnus Kingdom Project

Magnus Kingdom Community Project

In a few hours, I can grab one - I wish there was incubate for hatchies!

Yay, room! biggrin.gif

I received a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fPh5E

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Memoria + Terrae

Gen of Magnus: 2nd

Thank you smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Offspring Lineage Link: Here

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Pulsar/ Spitfire

:3 Snatched it! I actually don't think I had a Pulsar dragon until now |D

I received/have a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mW9wS

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Trifid, Gilded Bloodscale

Gen of Magnus: 3rd

Trade or Gift Link: http://dragcave.net/teleport/611a04ddc6459...c400a698a44aa97

I received/have a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link:http://dragcave.net/lineage/SSHKm

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Reflectere, Nebula

Gen of Magnus: 4th

Trade or Gift Link:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/28fb9c3fdf262...89bb2e5bec7824a

Edited by willspyro300

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Trifid, Opal

Gen of Magnus: 3rd

^^ Thank you Will!

I have a new Clan!

-Gemlore- (-Lumina-/-Royal Crimson-)

user posted imageuser posted image

King Fero Gemlore (-Lumina-)

Queen Gwen Gemlore (-Royal Crimson-)

I have a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: Princess Blair Gemlore

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Gemlore + Royal Crimson

Offspring Lineage Link: gemlore egg

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Gemlore + royal Crimson

Trade or Gift Link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! just offer a dummy egg from the ap(though if its a common cb i will keep it)

That is a beautiful pair, Zerhai smile.gif

Offspring Lineage Link: ef2jW

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Neon - Yellow-crowned

Trade or Gift Link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

ty, and I got your pretty 2nd gen

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ef2jW

Clan + Breed of Magnus: neon + yellow-crowned

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MzPYi

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Duoth + Duotone

Edited by Zerhai

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Pulsar, Spitfire

Gen of Magnus: 3EG

I'll put up a transfer link once it's off cool down smile.gif Either in an hour or tomorrow morning since it is a bit late.

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Duoth, Duotone

Gen of Magnus: 2G

And I did take this baby ^^ I'll breed it once it hatches and give its first baby back for anyone who wants it.

I plan to make an update in a few minutes or tomorrow morning after my 8am class

Update Made!

Alright! I've updated a few lists on the first page. I've added in the four recent additions to my scroll in regards to Kingdom Dragons. I'm in need, however, of updated Kingdom lists from everyone else. If you aren't able to, let me know and I'll help you out.

I have placed the Gemlore Clan in the 'Awaiting Approval' section. Make your votes, members! Or forever hold your piece! x3

Anyways, I do wish to quote Xeyla's words last time. No one actually answered these questions, myself included .-. Sorry Xey...

Hello everyone!

The 2 clans awaiting approval have been moved to the Clan Listing. Welcome to the family!

Quick question: What new dragon pairs would you want as King/Queen?

All of the second generation clans are ready to be bred, and my CB Vampire, Shaitan the Unborn, is ready to bite an egg. If someone wants their own egg bitten, send a transfer link to Xeyla, and I will attempt to bite it. If the egg turns and stays on my scroll, I will send it back to you.

~Xeyla

As of right now, we have 21 active Kingdoms [22 if you wish to count Gemlore].

DONORS!

I want to get an updated list on Donor Breeding pairs and who exactly desires to be a donator. By default, owners of one or more Kingdoms is a donor with their King/Queen pair. However, I don't know how many of you have other Kingdom Dragons you are willing to breed and donate offspring from. Please let me know by either posting a Donor form in the thread or PMing that form to any of the mods.

Yes, it would be very kind of you to use the Donator form. Makes things very easy for updating lists.

Donators already established, please take a headcount of who you'd like to donate offspring from and send in an updated form/list.

Thank you! I know it's a lot to read .-.

~ Narvix

I actually did answer the question about new pairs ... and ended up making a new clan myself, planning the second. I don't see another question in that post.

Regarding that Donor form ... A few of us have already listed all of their Kingdom dragons. Could we just assume that all the dragons listed there are also available to be bred for potential offspring donation?

:c Sorry Ruby, I must have passed over that or not realized you had answered Xey's questions. Apologies |D

Also, if your donor dragons are the same still, you don't need to make an update. It's really just a notice to those who desire to add more dragons to the breeding pool. I know I have some pairs I want to add. Just need to retake attendance x3

Could we just assume that all the dragons listed there are also available to be bred for potential offspring donation?

I don't understand your question. Are you talking about the dragons posted in donor forms or about dragons counted in the Kingdom lists? Or somewhere else in the thread?

Ah! Those are not donor dragon lists. That's a tally of who has what/how many Kingdom dragons.

Now, here's an update to my donor form:

Scroll Link: Narvix

PM Link: PM

Magnus's You will breed:

King Solir Horizon x Queen Viola Horizon

Prince Caspien Horizon x Princess Hellfire Caerulei

Prince Darian Katzengold x Vain Wings

Lord Sevro Magnus x Shooka

Princess Neon Pulsar x Laviendar Creas

Lord Titus Galaxie [Need to find a Mate]

Lord Surasi Vortex Magnus [Need to find a Mate]

Prince Cornelian Riesling [Need to find a Mate]

Prince Logan Spotford [Need to find a Mate]

Lady Moa Ciliegio Pulsar [Need to find a Mate]

Restrictions, if any: No killing on purpose.

EDIT: Wait, I understand what you were meaning now. We could assume that but not everyone will know that, that is the case. I can put up a note in appropriate donor forms for those who wish to have that option of "I will breed any of my Kingdom dragons upon request" or something and link to the appropriate post (as they are in separate posts). As such though, we'll have to keep it updated a lot more frequently.

That'll work. I'll try to make updates every other week at the least. You guys are pretty good about filling out forms about eggs bred and received so that should help keep updating easy.

However, if there are specific dragons you do and do not want to breed donor eggs from (and that list has changed since you last made your form), go ahead and post an updated form if you could please.

EDIT 2:

Now, it's my turn to answer Xeyla's question...

I was thinking of making a second Kingdom (finally) with Red-Finned Tidals and Tsunami Wyverns?

Like such? I do love the sprites of both breeds and I think it'd be a cool idea to have another coastal Kingdom.

Edited by Narvix

I have edited your new donor form into the post on the first page, Narvix. And I updated my own donor form there, but I was a bit too lazy too list all of my Kingdom dragons again and just said that there is a list in the next post biggrin.gif (That list I updated, too... but I haven't put the Gemlore dragon in there yet, as it is still an egg)

^^ Thank you Claudii

Also...

*horns sound to announce royal arrivals*

I present to thee! His and her royal majesties!

The de Marea Clan! [spanish for Tidal because I'm so original |D]

I have a new Clan!

de Marea (Red-Finned Tidal /Tsunami Wyvern)

user posted imageuser posted image

King Tormenta de Marea (Red-Finned Tidal)

Queen Lluvia de Marea (Tsunami Wyvern)

Because I'm so unoriginal haha. The King (in English) has the name Storm of the Tidal and the Queen has the name Rain of the Tidal. Basically.

And, for legitimacy...

I do have their first egg.

But it is a pretty new clan, and I like the names! I don't care that they are not 'original', they sound very beautiful. 'Neon' as a name for clan of brightly-colored dragons isn't very original, too biggrin.gif (Though Pulsar was something astrophysical or something like that, I don't really remember because I didn't understood well what it is; and Memoria is something personal to me)

Offspring Lineage Link: BY0ed

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Magnus + Nebula

Gen of Magnus: 3rd even

Whoo ^^

D: I just noticed, in the lineage view, King Tormenta's head is cut out of the image .-. ....

*makes grabby hands for the Nebby but slaps myself across the face* No! Must leave it for someone else who wants it :c

Also, if someone wants the first egg of de Marea, they can. Just PM me about it.

Hi everyone!

Sorry for not posting much here, been having trouble with my bearded dragon, Toby. He became sick the past 3 weeks, and passed away today, so I'm not feeling much like posting today, or probly till next week. I have so much going on at work (getting ready for the stupid "Black Friday Sale" that is happening on Turkey Day mad.gif ), that my grief will catch up to me this weekend.

Toby was 6 years old, and we had him for 5 years. Back in July he stopped eating on his own, and I have been syringe feeding him every day since then. His health took a turn for the worst the past 3 weeks to the point he could not keep down water, let alone food. His vet didn't know what was wrong with him either. I'm just glad he is not suffering anymore, the poor little man. I'm going to try to have an autopsy done next week on him, but first I have to contact the vet and ask if they do that kind of service.

But, on a brighter note, I vote yes to the new clan. Very nice couple! If anyone is looking for some CB Mates, I have a few eggs that I will gift to you. Just check out my trade thread and send me a PM if you want one, or offer what I'm looking for: clicky! I will check the trades/PMs in the morning, when I wake up.

I'm sorry about your reptilian friend, Xey sad.gif it's no fun losing a loved animal. My sister used to have the same type of lizard but shortly after getting it, it literally discarded its guts.

And, which new clan do you speak of? Gemlore or de Marea? Or both?

Edited by Narvix

I like both clans. I will be requesting offspring after this next New Release has gone past.

EDIT:

Since nobody sent me an egg to be bitten, I tried one of my own clan eggs, but Shaitan was too greedy and killed the egg.

Edited by xeyla

I'm so sorry Xeyla! I can't even think on how I would feel bad for weeks if my cat died sad.gif

My Damian Katzengold is so stubborn, he keeps refusing to breed me an egg! This is the first time that I enter on a project and it takes me so long to get an offspring.. Unf, I need to find more CBs to Damian refuse

I know that feeling Alice haha. And, sometimes, it's not a refusal but just not offspring produced.

As for the vampire eggs, I think it's because people don't want to run the risk of having their eggs kicked off the scroll?

I'm so sorry, xeyla. I can't remember a time where my family had no pets, so our garden is more or less a graveyard and I know how it is to loose a pet you cared for for years. My mother had to bury one of my sisters rabbits a few days ago and although I never cared a lot for those rabbits (because the other one is some kind of psychopath and I am a little bit afraid of her), but when I fed the remaining rabbit yesterday, it still made me sad and I missed that big furball.

Now, back to the Kingdom...

Still available and incuhatchable.

For the vampires, I just don't really care for them. One can't breed them to create awesome lineages, so they are irrelevant to me rolleyes.gif I know that there are a lot of people who love them, but I somehow don't really like to bite my eggs, as they might get killed and even if not, I can't breed the dragon when it is grown up. But this is me, I don't know what reasons other people might have... Although I don't really like vampire, I think that it is good that we have them in this project...

Thank you guys. I am so glad I have forum friends that know how I feel. My grief has not hit me yet, probably will either later tonight, after I get home from work or tomorrow, since I have the day off. There won't be anything to keep my mind off of it.

There were so many people shopping yesterday! My god, I never knew an Ipad was a reason to continue living, and if you didn't get one it was the end of the world.

Our Store Manager got chewed out by the Regional Manager that visited our store yesterday; Store Manager Kevin set out some tablets for people to buy when they were supposed to be reserved for the customers who had the product tickets. Our store was so unorganized this year, it was a big snafoo! We had angry customers for some 70" TVs that were supposed to be picked up in the back of the store, and we couldn't find the TVs! Turns out the TVs were being stored in a trailer in the back on the Loading Docks, lol.