Magnus Kingdom Project

Magnus Kingdom Community Project

I want a Magnus

Scroll Link:kittycaty

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=4&MID=206893

Do you already have a Magnus:nay

What Clan/Generation would you like:Caerulei Clan/ don't care

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive?(not including future offspring from this egg) nope

Egg sent smile.gif and accepted! biggrin.gif

Alice Rose's Katzengold egg from yesterday hasn't been picked up yet. Will wait for 1 more day and then drop it here into the thread. She picked it up smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

As promised! I just had to wait for a Seawyrm lady to grow up smile.gif

I have a new Clan!

Hummings (Crimson Flare Pygmy / Seawyrm Pygmy)

user posted imageuser posted image

King Draven Hummings (Crimson Flare Pygmy)

Queen Neith Hummings (Seawyrm Pygmy)

A Crimson Flare Pygmy egg is already available smile.gif

I want a Magnus

Scroll Link: willspyro

PM Link: PM

Do you already have a Magnus: nope

What Clan/Generation would you like: Reflectere Clan

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive?(not including future offspring from this egg) no

Edited by willspyro300

I want a Magnus

Scroll Link: willspyro

PM Link: PM

Do you already have a Magnus: nope

What Clan/Generation would you like: Reflectere Clan

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive?(not including future offspring from this egg) no

Don't forget to PM Xeyla for an egg, Willspyro. Sometimes people are notified that the thread was posted in, sometimes not. PMs guarantee that your request is seen. smile.gif

Lists Updated

Xeyla, you have to manually alphabetize the lists by copy/pasting them around in order.

I've added the Hummings Clan to the "awaiting approval" area. I've voting yes for it but I don't know what the others say. There is also the Duoth Clan awaiting confirmation from everyone else (also a yes from me).

Zerhai has also been added to the Donor List.

I need to remember to make "Egg Received" posts but I'm usually receiving them when on my phone and so I can't easily use the forums at the time but then later forget about posting the forms up |D

~ Narvix

P.S. Claudii, I had counted through the list of dragons you posted and only came up with 26 dragons rather than 28. Did you remove two by any chance or am I missing something?

Edited by Magnus Kingdom Project

Thank you Narvix for the info smile.gif

I have sent the Reflectere egg to Willow: http://dragcave.net/lineage/EKKM0

I was hoping they would post a received form, but they have not. I also PM'd them about gifting an offspring back to the thread after Halloween:

user posted image

Also,

I vote yes to both of the new clans D

The Crimson Flare is now a hatchling.

By the way: What's the protocol, how many votes do new clans need? And whose votes?

Hehe, i know one of the clans is my own but for the record I vote for both new clans!

Hmm, I guess we need more Yay>Nay votes from active members? I figured both clans would be added to the listing, since not many people are active here. it kinda feels like a small group project here. I'm happy with it that way though.It's up to everyone who wants to vote though. I like both clams.

In that case: I like both new clans! biggrin.gif

For the 2-headed one, 2 of the heads are talking to each other, the other 2 are busy with something else entirely - that could be a story setup laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I forgot to post my received form:

I received a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UXp0G

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Humings/Crimson Pygmy

Gen of Magnus:2

EDIT:

1 more day until my Shaitan Vamp can bite! Should I wait until after the new Halloween hatchies have grow up? I don't want to bite on Halloween, unless someone wants to take the egg that same day. I want to lock myself with eggs so I can pay off an IOU.

Edited by xeyla

Hi guys!

My little Katzengold hatchie gendered a male, and it already has a name, Prince Damian Katzengold. I don't know if I have to use the "I received a Magnus offspring" form now, as I have the little one for some time already, and forgot to post it when I received it, sorry. Doing it now! smile.gif Thanks Ruby Eyes!

I received/have a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/XItaU

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Katzengold, Imperial Fleshcrowne

Gen of Magnus: 2nd

Edited by Alice Rose

I have a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/haR9M

Clan + Breed of Magnus:Reflectere, Black Marrow

Gen of Magnus: 3rd even

Trade or Gift Link: please send me a PM if you are interested!

So, now a little question. We usually post this form when we have bred a Kingdom dragon and want to give it away and when we received a Kingdom dragon from another person. Shouldn't we also post some form when we bred a Kingdom dragon but keep it for ourselves?

And of course a 'Yes' for both of the lovely new clans!

Edited by Claudii

I typically do so but omit the trade/gift link line. That way we can still keep a head count of our kingdom dragons.

EDIT:

I present to thee!!!

Offspring Lineage Link: Lord Chevron Magnus Spotford

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Magnus - Spotford, Seragamma

Gen of Magnus: 3EG

Accidentally doubled posted |D My bad.

Edited by Narvix

Offspring Lineage Link: Duoth egg

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Duoth + duotone

Gen of Magnus: 2nd

keeping this one for myself (next offspring i shall be giving to the thread, so i have one of each breed)

Ok guys, my Vamp is ready to bite! Which clan should be the first to be infected? Post your choice, then we will breed an egg and I can attempt to turn it. Then the owner of said egg can have it back, or gift it here. Then that vampire can help spread the infection to the rest of the kingdom, so on and so forth.

EDIT:

To make vamps more interesting, maybe we can describe them as to how they became stolen from the clans? Then plot out their future bites, and the integration of the undead into the kingdom.

Edited by xeyla