Magnus Kingdom Project

Magnus Kingdom Community Project

I guess that would be okay. Actually I never thought about releasing before, but as it isn't registered yet...

I'm very sorry for my recent inactivity. Life is currently quite busy... hopefully it will get more calm again next month (or at least in October). I don't find the time to log in to the forums every day (and sometimes I simply forgot it * cough * ), but if you have questions or need something, feel free to PM me. I get E-Mail notifications for PMs, and usually I try to answer PMs ASAP.

I want a Kingdom dragon!

Kingdom: Skydasher

Generation: 2nd please

Special wishes: specific breeding pair or lineage?

Will tomorrow be okay? I'm hatchielocked XD

edit: ah, I just got room, someone picked up something! :D Will send now!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I received a Kingdom dragon!

Kingdom:  Skydasher

Generation + Breed:  2nd gen speckle throat

Thanks!  i even have potential mates as eggs already.

I want to register Kingdom dragon!

Kingdom(s):  Skydasher

2nd | Prince Calloway Skydasher 2G | k67Ob | Speckle throat | male | https://dragcave.net/lineage/k67Ob

Edited by spring_dragon

So... I'm pretty sure this isn't very surprising considering the fact that haven't done anything for this projekt for half a year... I seriously don't have the motivation to continue this. If somebody wants to keep it up, go ahead. I can give you the password for the community account and you can do with it whatever you want. But I am done here for various reasons. If no one is interested in resuming the project, I'll let it die.

I'm sorry :(

I'm still keeping the project pairs and individuals together and ready to breed and so on, but my own Magnus project bits are taking a break right now.

I could keep the project account for a while just so it doesn't get lost, but I don't think I'm made for actual thread management. I hope someone finds their way here for that!

It seems to be my luck when i find a lineage thread i like, it dies.  it makes me sad.  

anyway, i have the last 2 dragons i got from the Skydasher family.  

3rd | Lord Orson Skydasher 3E | 5cpxt | Speckle throat | male | https://dragcave.net/lineage/5cpxt

4th | Noble Duncan Skydasher 4E | JrdOj | Speckle throat | male | https://dragcave.net/lineage/JrdOj

Edited by spring_dragon

Duncan is from RR Martin, right? :D
Just wanted to see if the project is still on. 
i like the concept, maybe it will revive someday? 

I'm sorry, i meant George R. R. Martin who wrote Game of Thrones and also 'the Hedge Knight' from where i know the name Duncan and where i came to like it. I know he hasn,'t invented that name, its just my only reference so i imidiatly thought of him :)

i knew what you meant.  i have read the first 5 books in his fire and ice series.  i haven't read that one though.  actually refusing to read any more of his stuff until he finishes the series.  

i am happy you like the name though.  i got it off name website.  

On 2/16/2019 at 10:59 PM, Mow said:

Duncan is from RR Martin, right? :D
Just wanted to see if the project is still on. 
i like the concept, maybe it will revive someday? 

I'm sorry to say, but up to now no one really has spoken up and wants to take over... And I definitely can't do it anymore (I'm barely playing DC right now...)

I know the name name 'Duncan' mostly from Dragon Age: Origins. Like the sound of the name, too.