Magnus Kingdom Project

Magnus Kingdom Community Project

Uh... I somehow forgot this project existed ._. But now I'm glad to see that it has been revived! Hopefully I will be able to be more active again.

I bred an egg from one of my clans, maybe someone would like to take it.

I'm gifting a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5ldaw

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Feloidea, Pillow

Gen of Magnus: 2nd gen

Gift link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

The Feloidea clan is the smallest I have, with a progeny of only 3 dragons plus the egg above.

Oh, and I love the Glitari clan, such a pretty combination!

Thank you! I grabbed the eggy happy.gif

Also:

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wViYJ

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Memoria v + Glitari, Waterhorse

Gen of Magnus: 3EG

Gift link: Claim my egg!

Edit:

I have a new Clan!

Duskryn (Female Chicken)

user posted image

Queen Berni'th Duskryn (Female Chicken)

The next time I get a chicken egg, I will donate it here, and you can continue her clan name with it.

Edited by xeyla

Aww, the Memoria-Glitari combo looks good smile.gif I took the egg, thank you!

The chicken clan is a great idea. Now we are really missing the roosters xd.png

...Just tried to breed this, thought it would look nice. Of course they refused... >.<

Edited by Claudii

I actually found an unused Xenowyrm on my scroll xd.png I've also tried a male Astrapi with female GW but they refused. I have another GW to try next time I remember (and the Astrapi is off cooldown). That list of yet-unused breeds would sure be useful once completed - it took me quite a while to find good matches for my Xenos that weren't already clan members!

Question: When selecting a new clan King/Queen, is it okay if the dragon already has babies outside the Kingdom? If so, I'd next try Thalassa / Almandine (it's rather difficult to get *fresh* Almandines these days).

Also, good idea to match Gemshards and Lunars - both are rather new so they shouldn't be too toppled into one direction regarding resulting egg breed smile.gif

I have a new Clan!

Obvians (Pyro Xenowyrm / Albino)

user posted imageuser posted image

King Ognian Obvians (Pyro Xenowyrm)

Queen Oona Obvians (Albino)

Offspring Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/d2yMg

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Obvians Pyro Xenowyrm

Gen of Magnus: 2nd

Gift link: Claim my egg!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Question: When selecting a new clan King/Queen, is it okay if the dragon already has babies outside the Kingdom? If so, I'd next try Thalassa / Almandine (it's rather difficult to get *fresh* Almandines these days).

That is perfectly acceptable! As long as the non-hybrid king and queen are CB, they can make their own kingdom. It keeps it easier for us to continue adding new pairs. I will try to complete that "still needed" list, um..friday or saturday, I have a D&D game tomorrow after work, so I will be busy most of the evening. I thought it would help us out. I will also add your new kingdom to the list then as well. Very nice combo, I might say biggrin.gif

I grabbed your new egg, and will register it once it hatches. Thank you.

I received a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/d2yMg

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Pyro Xenowyrm, Obvian

Edited by xeyla

Oh, another pretty clan! I have been wondering what matches the Pyros since they were released, but have never thought of Albinos. They look so good together!

As I currently have an unnamed CB male Green Copper, I have been thinking what would fit as a mate. Maybe I am going to rename one of my female Undines, and create a new clan with that. But I'm not sure yet.

By the way, how do we deal with the inactive clans? Especially with the one that has no offspring yet? And how about we PM the other breeders who have registered their own clans, and ask them if they want to join in again? I would be perfectly fine to do so myself. There are a couple of clans from which I have no offspring among them xd.png

Kind of like activity checks? Sounds like a good idea smile.gif

My inbox is always full, so ...

I hereby declare myself active and my clans (Caerulei, Idea (both), Katzengold, Misfit, Nubigena, Oceanos, Riesling, Skydasher, Spotford, Obvians) available for requests!

laugh.gif

I'm glad you like the combo, I've spent quite some time looking through the Xeno breeding plans thread for combos that catch my eye - most of them were dealing with Gaias, Chronos and Mageias though, the 3 of which I did *not* have extras xd.png But I traded for a Mageia recently, thinking of a Clan of Mageia & Horse once it grows up.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Good idea! I will send out the activity PMs when I update the OP. I hope the others will come back.

If the inactive clans do not come back, their offspring can stay with the kingdom, but we can re-create duplicate clans. I guess the duplicate clans would be long-lost relatives that were just discovered?

Activity check PMs have been sent, the "Kingdoms Needed" lists have been finished, and I'm trying to figure out how to condense the current clan listings, so the OP is not so long. I do not know what the character count limit is for one post. Any ideas would be helpful, I thought of starting a wiki to help condense here. Thoughts?

~Xeyla

Wiki or something similar sounds good. Something with a cooperation option smile.gif

I think the character limit is 65,535, but the forum converts your input with bbcodes and such into slightly longer html before storing it into the database, so it's better to stay below 60000ish to avoid data loss.

Thank you, xeyla, for doing so much for this project =) As I have actually been a thread mod, too, let me know if there is something I can do!

I looked through the OP, and I fear it isn't going to be easy to make it shorter. How would the Wiki you were thinking about look? Another way might have been a Google Doc or something similar...

For the inactive clans, I'm not sure if duplicating them would be good. Actually I would be a bit upset if someone would do that with one of my clans unsure.gif And it might make it harder for the creator of the clan to come back to project, as they might feel like they is no need to do so anymore, when their dragons have been somehow replaced.

So, maybe we should just keep the inactive clans like they are, as long as an active member has offspring to continue breeding and giving out eggs to other members. I would volunteer to PM inactive clan creators after a certain time of inactivity. But I'm sure that most people would continue to breed and gift their CBs when someone sends a nice PM and asks, although they are not an active member of the project anymore, so those people shouldn't be much of a problem.

My main concern are clans like Fedelta, who have absolutely no offspring yet. and clans where the creator doesn't play DC anymore, so that the King and Queen might have lost their names. The lätter hasn't happened yet, but looking at the scrolls of some breeders it might be possible to happen... (Nevermind that, I just didn't know that dragons don't loose their names anymore)

Ruby Eyes, that declaration of activity is perfect xd.png And now I see which clans are yours, and that I don't have offspring of some of them. So, if you don't mind...

I want a Magnus

Scroll Link: Claudii666

PM Link: *click*

Do you already have a Magnus: yes

What Clan/Generation would you like: Caerulei, Idea or Obvians, 2nd or even-gen, no mixed clans please smile.gif

Do you intend to gift/trade this specific egg you will receive? no

And in case someone is interested in the hatchling I currently have on my scroll:

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/xhGV9

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Centauri, Bleeding Moon

Gen of Magnus: 3rd even, I believe I influenced it to be male

Gift link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Claudii

Sent a Caerulei egg smile.gif Can breed Idea, too, but Obvians needs a few days to be breedable again.

Dragons don't lose names due to owner's inactivity anymore, and "stealing" of names from inactive players has not been implemented yet (TJ announced that some years ago, but might have changed his mind since then).

Thank you! And no hurry, I just thought I'd start a series of requests for clans where I have no offspring yet.

I must have missed that dragons don't lose their names anymore xd.png But that would explain why a friend of mine still has her dragon names, although I'm sure she completely forgot about DC.

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5B3s6

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Caerulei, Soulpeace

Gen of Magnus: 3rd

And as I forgot to so earlier for the egg I received from Xeyla:

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wViYJ

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Memoria/Glitari, Waterhorse

Gen of Magnus: 3rd

Edited by Claudii

PonyStar17 and Zeditha have replied back today, and they are both willing to remain with us!

Ponystar said they do not breed independently any more, but Zeditha does. So I asked for a long lineaged egg from Zeditha, I hope they send it to my main account.

The rest of the members have yet to reply back. It looks like Narvix read the PM, but didn't reply back. I'm hoping they do today.

About the OP:

I have tried making a Wiki a few months ago for another adoptable game, and I didn't get past the first page of making it. I am useless in that department, i guess.

A google doc would probably be better in this case, as long as it can have images in it. I'm checking out some document templates right now.

~Xeyla

Thank you, xeyla, for doing so much for this project =) As I have actually been a thread mod, too, let me know if there is something I can do!

I looked through the OP, and I fear it isn't going to be easy to make it shorter. How would the Wiki you were thinking about look? Another way might have been a Google Doc or something similar...

For the inactive clans, I'm not sure if duplicating them would be good. Actually I would be a bit upset if someone would do that with one of my clans  unsure.gif And it might make it harder for the creator of the clan to come back to project, as they might feel like they is no need to do so anymore, when their dragons have been somehow replaced.

So, maybe we should just keep the inactive clans like they are, as long as an active member has offspring to continue breeding and giving out eggs to other members. I would volunteer to PM inactive clan creators after a certain time of inactivity. But I'm sure that most people would continue to breed and gift their CBs when someone sends a nice PM and asks, although they are not an active member of the project anymore, so those people shouldn't be much of a problem.

My main concern are clans like Fedelta, who have absolutely no offspring yet. and clans where the creator doesn't play DC anymore, so that the King and Queen might have lost their names. The lätter hasn't happened yet, but looking at the scrolls of some breeders it might be possible to happen... (Nevermind that, I just didn't know that dragons don't loose their names anymore)

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/xhGV9

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Centauri, Bleeding Moon

Gen of Magnus: 3rd even

Thank you very much, I do not have room for an egg right now, I'm waiting on a trade to go through.

As for the inactive clans with offspring, we can leave them as the only ones then. I am happy with that, but the ones that do not have any offspring yet, I would like to be able to use the breeding pair again later, if someone wants to adopt that breed pairing. They can use the sprites, but will have to have different names/kingdom name. I will wait a generous amount of time for that owner to reply back to the activity check PM before asking for a vote on what to do. Does 2 or 3 weeks sound good?

You're welcome, Xeyla!

As for the inactive clans with offspring, we can leave them as the only ones then. I am happy with that, but the ones that do not have any offspring yet, I would like to be able to use the breeding pair again later, if someone wants to adopt that breed pairing. They can use the sprites, but will have to have different names/kingdom name. I will wait a generous amount of time for that owner to reply back to the activity check PM before asking for a vote on what to do. Does 2 or 3 weeks sound good?

Sounds good to me smile.gif

And I received another egg from Ruby Eyes. Thank you!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iuklC

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Idea, Geode

Gen of Magnus: 3rd gen

I'd like to register a Magnus offspring!

Offspring Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/TVpoc

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Glitari Gemshard

Gen of Magnus: 2!

Also, since I'm having trouble locating CB Whiptails these days...

I want to request a mate for my magnus!

Breed of Mate wanted: Whiptail

Lineage needed: CB, please!

As a mate for http://dragcave.net/view/RrXqg, my longest-lineaged Agapi.

(I bred a sibling of Rarxig, which I am now sending to Xeyla. smile.gif)

Not in particular; it's based off her code. That's how I name all my dragons smile.gif

Ah I see smile.gif

I just caught a Whiptail, will send to you after cooldown!

Good news! I have a chicken egg that I want to contribute to this project, in the form of a small raffle.

Entering is free, of course! You may pick a number from 1 to 10, and the person who guesses the closest without going over, will win the egg. I will be using Random.org to do the rolling.

The only stipulation is that you name the chicken as part of a Kingdom, like I did with Queen Berni'th Duskryn. You may create a new kingdom, or have them join an existing kingdom.

Please post your choice, but do not post a duplicate number.

Also:

Offspring Lineage Link: Noble Myu Agapi v

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Agapi v , Olive

Gen of Magnus: 8th

Offspring Lineage Link: Princess Sylvia Feloidea

Clan + Breed of Magnus: Feloidea, Pillow

Edited by xeyla

Herobrine has replied back the the activity check PM, and they wish to be removed from the project. They say they are not active on DC anymore. I will be removing them from the active clan listing.

Narvix has read the PM but has not replied back yet.

And these four have not been read yet:

user posted image

Herobrine's clan was Universe only, right?

Can I name existing Chickens on my scroll with your Chicken clan name? smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Herobrine's clan was Universe only, right?

Can I name existing Chickens on my scroll with your Chicken clan name? smile.gif

Yes, i saw that it was already on the inactive listing, so I didn't move them. I'd like to use that sprite combo again later, with a different kingdom name.

Yes you may! I think it's the quickest way to expand the unbreedable kingdoms biggrin.gif

You may choose any rank for the hen, she could also be a queen, if she wanted. You could also use the male ranks, since we don't have roosters yet. I guess when/if we get them, we can switch the male ranks over to them.

Edited by xeyla

I'd like to enter the chicken raffle biggrin.gif (I don't have a chicken yet, so I can't simply rename one into the kingdom.)

I pick 3!