Faetan

Welcome to Nightvale

*LOUD SCREECHING* HOW DO CECIL AND CARLOS JUST KEEP GETTING CUTER GOSH

Dang it I'm gonna be in Yellowstone on the 1st. Bah, I'm going to stay up until midnight the previous night and listen to it in my hotel bathroom if I have to. This is so much more important than everything.

I'm not a cosplayer, but those are really cool, St. Jimmy! smile.gif

Also at some point this doodle happened.

...Ok, I'm starting to like Kevin after the beautiful passive-aggressiveness of the latest episode. "Pteranodons are not dinosaurs, Laurenn!" And the thing with the Strexpet.

Edited by Stormphoenix42

Yessss Kevin is amazing. "And I'm preeeetty sure I didn't ask for your input, Lauren!"

Aw, look at that adorable little Khoshekh and his itty bitty poisonous spines. Did you make it? :o

Aw, look at that adorable little Khoshekh and his itty bitty poisonous spines. Did you make it? ohmy.gif

Sort of! He's a beanie baby that I had two of, and I just added the creepy bits.

@Stormphoenix: N'aww, thanks!

Pff, that episode ended on an abrupt cliffhanger didn't it? I so wish my vacation had been scheduled earlier in June so that I could have seen it live. I was just in New York City from the 13th to the 18th. I did come across a poster advertising the live show, though, so at least I got a picture with that. Such a missed opportunity, but I couldn't do anything about the scheduling. :/

Nice cosplay, St. Jimmy! I have that same beanie baby from when I was a kid, haha. I'd love to do a WTNV cosplay someday, but I haven't done anything like that before and I don't have a friend to do it with now. I'm too shy to attempt it alone...

If anyone's interested in WTNV-referencing dragon descriptions, Herk and I bred a lineage together and all the dragons in it are described according to their names. There's a few other ones that aren't included in that link though, like I have this traitor and Herk has her own Gen4 pair. (I know the user dirtytabs has some WTNV dragons as well, but I don't know which ones they are off the top of my head.)

-Oh, and Herk or I will definitely breed an egg for anyone if they want their own PB Night Vale Nhiostrife. wink.gif

Edited by Dimar

^what she said biggrin.gif

For completition reasons, here's the prodgy page for Intern Dana smile.gif

Oh my gosh that's adorable

I've started an attempt to document Night Vale on a word doc, including characters, beings, groups, and a rough timeline. I'm 1.8 episodes in and I have filled two pages. I am starting to regret my decision.

Are you just listening to the episodes to get that information? Because there's a blog that posts transcripts of all the episodes. That might help make things easier, if you aren't already aware of it. If you are familiar with the blog, then don't mind me. tongue.gif

Yeah I've seen it! I'm listening to the episodes though because if I'm going to be using my time to type a guide I would like to spend that time listening to Cecil's buttery-smooth voice as well :I Might be a good idea for later though.

SCREW THE RULES OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

Carlos belongs wherever Cecil belongs and Cecil belongs to Nightvale

Also yay new mayor. I feel very comfortable in the knowledge that my vote didn't matter in the least.

OK - good solid episode, I enjoyed myself and whole-heartedly embrace Ms Crenshaw the tree lizard into our community.

Did I mention I got my tichets for a life show of the European tour in November??

Sooo

Cecil is an Aquarius and Carlos a Taurus (and I bet Steve Carlsburg is a Scorpio).

Not that I usually care but In Nightvalian terms it might even mean something wink.gif

"Who is Doug?" tihihi - no reason to grow jealous, Cecil.

And of course the ever curious Carlos knows only two things for sure <3

Vile, vile Scorpio.

Aaaaaaah I keep telling myself Carlos cannot possibly get any cuter and he just keeps proving me wrong. I usually don't even ship anything and yet. TWO THINGS. AAH. AAAAAAH.

I really want to know what that rumbling is o_o

So glad I found a thread for this!! I love Welcome to Nightvale <3

Ohhh intriguing mystery about Carlos' past cool.gif

Also: Why is Cecil's view on relationship so much SANER than that of 95% of the internet/world?

Listening to the Adventure Hour x-over thing right now

Steven Eugene Carlsberg biggrin.gif

Edited by herk

Okay, I'm convinced that Night Vale is set in an alternate universe where everything is just weirder. I mean, Svitz, Luftnarp, Franchia, and Nulogorsk were all pretty strange, and now we're learning that Carlos's attitude towards "science" is accepted by a real university (with an inane name and apparently zero hiring filters)?

Either way these guys are still ridiculously adorable augh bye

...I really need to buy those extra episodes. I have the funds and everything I've just been putting it off to infinity.

OK when Carlos has me creeped out, the horror-podcast of my choice is doing something very, very right.

Never head of it.

Although maybe that's because I don't really do Podcasts.

Okay credit where credit is due - everyone involved in this podcast is a certifiable genius.

Not only do I now worry about my beloved Cecil, after the end of the last podcast where he was obviously depressed and now he's gone/hiding/whatever and will do so for two more weeks, but the feels that I went through during the different messages.

Sure I care about Carlos and squee when I hear him, he is the second most present character on the show after all, but all the others...

the Faceless Old Woman seriously creeped me out,

Hiram was priceless,

thanks for adressing that Dana wasn't even in Nightvale for the auction (although that's no reason for her not to participate of course),

and when Fey started counting into the voicemail... I wanted to cry a little bit for her,

hell I begin to actually LIKE Steve Carlsberg (runs to hide).

Seriously this episode showed that not only are the writers brilliant but all the actors involved do amazing stuff with the material they are given, shining even if they only get a few sentences.

I think this might go up there among my favourite episodes despite a serious lack of Cecil.

I've listened to every episode except The Librarian and The Thrilling Adventure Hour crossover. I actually listened to the entire TAH podcast in preparation for the crossover and got hooked by that as well. OTL

Next time we get the anniversary podcast biggrin.gif

But, but, but... CECIL... LEAVING!!!!!! *sobbing uncontrollably*