New Total LP: 85

Yay, it gets a home! \o/ Thank you, SpiritWolfe. smile.gif

I Gave a Gift!

Forum Name: pinkgothic

Scroll Name: pinkgothic

Your Current Total LP: 130

How many gifts did you give?: 1

Code of the Egg/Hatchling Gifted: qUAJB

What did the Egg/Hatchling turn out to be? [sprite&lineage link]: user posted image

Who did you Gift it to? [scroll AND Forum Name]: SpiritWolfe (SpiritWolfe)

New Total LP: 140

Edited by pinkgothic

I Obtained a Gift!

Forum Name: SpiritWolfe

Scroll Name: SpiritWolfe

How many gifts did you get?: 1

Code of the Egg/Hatchling Gifted: qUAJB

What did the Egg/Hatchling turn out to be? [sprite&lineage link]: user posted image

Who Gifted it to You? [scroll AND Forum Name]: pinkgothic (for both)

Thanks again! ^^

Edited by SpiritWolfe

I'm Giving a Gift!

Forum Name: HappyMom

Scroll Link: HappyMom

Your Current Total LP: 100

How many eggs/hatchies are you gifting?: 1

What are their individual codes?: gt4wL

Do you have available teleports ready?: always!

New Total LP: 110

What if the hatchie that was offered is becoming an adult when is unfogged??

And if nobody claimed it and it's about to die if it's not unfogged?

Edited by happymom

I'm Removing a Gift!

Forum Name: MistoKitt

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/MistoKitt

Your Current Total LP:

How many eggs/hatchies are you removing?: 3

What are their individual codes?: 2Zmyy / A1ngi / K2c3w

Reason for Removal: Ran out of time as eggs/lack of interest

Total Penalty Deduction [20 LP per Gift]: -60

New Total LP: 45

I'll add some new ones later this week smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageUpdated 6:28 EST | 8.26.13

All new joinees, gifts & actions have been added to the main post as of the above time [dragon cave hours]. Please contact me if you see any errors, thank you.

@happymom: If the Hatchling becomes an adult or dies before someone takes it, please post a removal form so I know what happened to it and can remove it from the main post so no one gets confused. D: And if you want to unfog a hatchling early so it doesn't die, you can also post a removal form telling me so, so that I can remove it before the hatchling gets too low of a time to survive.

EDIT.// Oh & adding your removal right now MistoKitt ^o^ Sorry we posted at the same time haha ^^'

Edited by ƒrozen

user posted imageuser posted imageNew Rule Added!

Please take a moment to go over this new rule, and remember it. Though I'm pretty sure it's one of those things we've all adapted to by now, I still wanted to add it to make sure the newer players got used to this game more easily ^o^ So here we go:

9. Please note that the people who hold the most responsibility for transfers in this game are the ones that initially take a gift. Before taking a gift from one of the other Players, please make sure you have the space necessary to take either an egg or a hatchling. Even if you're not sure which one it's going to be, be cautious: and assume it will be an egg. Also: ALWAYS have at least one Magi ready to teleport when taking a gift from someone. Even if that person has the ability to transfer the egg directly to you, you'll never know whether or not someone will want to steal the egg from you, and if that's the case, please be ready transfer the egg to them in case they don't have teleports of their own available.

user posted imageuser posted imageUpdates & A New Feature!

We have a brand new feature on OLS now guys! ^o^ And that'd be the mysterious de-fog tool. What this thing does is basically allow players to "peer through the mist" so to speak, though really, I'm just letting you guys PM the owners of the gifts and ask what each gift is x] One gift at a time. The de-fog tool is limited to ONE USE. So you can PM a user ONCE, for ONE GIFT ONLY, and ONLY ONE egg/hatchling with ONE CODE.

And sorry, I know it's kind of expensive for now, but it'd be pointless if everyone knew what everything was, right? That'd kinda defeat the point x] Anyway, you have to fill out a form to use it, so I know who's De-fogging what, and where their points are going.

Oh, and another thing, players who have their Gifts De-Fogged get an extra 15 LP just for the sake of curiosity! ;] So if someone's interested in your egg, you get a bonus for it. Pretty cool, right?

So this update will take place starting RIGHT NOW. You can just fill out a form, and go! x] But remember it cost 35 points, and if too many people use it, I may up the anti, so be careful with your LP.

As for updates, I didn't change too much, but I did change around some of the point-values [the ones that no one seemed to be paying attention to or using very much].

Here are those changes:

-- Buying a Slot. Instead of costing 50 LP, now costs 30.

-- Gifting (if Stolen) is the same, but if it's stolen TWICE, it'll get you +20 LP

Also there's a new rule regarding the newest feature, so I'd read that too. Anyway, I think that's it for now. Good luck, and enjoy the game! ^o^

Question: Are we allowed to name our gifted hatchlings if they have not been stolen yet?

If you want to, I guess you can, so long as it's an appropriate name, & so long as you remember to remove it if someone steals the hatchling. [so that you can trade] & Just remember that anyone who clicks the image of the hatchie from the main page will be able to see the name, so be prepared for that x]

I'm Giving a Gift!

Forum Name: Saynna

Scroll Link: Scroll

Your Current Total LP: 50

What are their individual codes?: a17YQ

Do you have available teleports ready?: Yes

New Total LP: 50 + 20 = 70

Does this temp anyone since I'm a moderator here? Huuuuuh? ;D *Nudge nudge* *Wink wink* Ehy? eeeeh? ;D

Haha Saynna, you're making me tempted to bring out my admin card C:< Hahahaha. That'd be fun. Btw sorry the de-fog came out with lower points than we anticipated, but I noticed that we were getting lower activity than I thought. So I made it worth 35 LP. Ah well we'll see how many people decide to use it. :0

I need to give more gifts omg. I have like none. >o<

I'm Giving a Gift!

Forum Name: ƒrozen

Scroll Link: frozen--

Your Current Total LP: 180

How many eggs/hatchies are you gifting?: One

What are their individual codes?: 1Le5B

New Total LP: 200

user posted imageuser posted imageUpdated 8:36 EST | 8.28.13

All new joinees, gifts & actions have been added to the main post as of the above time [dragon cave hours]. Please contact me if you see any errors, thank you.

Edited by ƒrozen

Two of my gifts, g4Md5 and ClaOG, have hatched!

EDIT:

I'm Taking a Gift!

Forum Name: Woof123Albinos

Scroll Name: Porpoise98

Your Current Total LP: 75

How many gifts are you taking?: 1

Whose gifts are you taking? [Put their username(s)]: phone99999

Which specific code(s) from them do you want?: PEhst

Total Deduction [Minus 5 for every gift]: 5

New Total LP: 70

ƒrozen~ You should take some gifts, too!

Edited by Woof123Albinos

I'm Giving a Gift!

Forum Name: MistoKitt

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/MistoKitt

Your Current Total LP: 45

What are their individual codes?: JXLIf

New Total LP: 65

Haha, don't worry, I'll take some gifts too when I get some egg-space x] All locked up again D: Maybe if someone takes that gift? x]

BTW-- Posting an announcement, and then I have to go out to league ugghhh sorry about that x-x But I'll come back in an hour or two to update your guys's stuff on the main post, alright?

Anyway, down to business. I have yet another announcement to make. IDK why I decided to do this all at once, but since I only just realized a problem in the system, and wanted to help people get points for something they can do easily on here, I decided to make yet another update within the same hour. o__o

So here we go.

user posted imageuser posted imagePoints & Form Update

So there are now officially TWO new forms in the form section, and a whole new way to get points in the game. Basically, every time you take an egg/hatchling from a gifter, and have it grow up on your scroll without anyone stealing it, you'll gain 20 LP just by filling out the form and telling me so. ^o^ Unfortunately you won't gain anything extra from if you've stolen it and it grows up on your scroll, but generally if you steal it, it's already gained some worth, no? x] So yeah everyone gains pretty much with this rule.

This form will also help me to make sure I can keep the main post up to date, seeing as I've been having some trouble with that lately it seems, haha ^o^' So hopefully this will help with that.

If you have any issues or concerns with this new feature, feel free to let me know. Questions are always welcome too.

EDIT.// Also if you've had some dragons already grow up that you want me to give you points for, go ahead and post the form, even if I've already taken them down ^o^

Edited by ƒrozen

Question for clarification. If it's stolen and stolen back by the original taker, it still counts as stolen, right?

My Gift Has Matured!

Forum Name: Alisyn

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Alisyn

Your Current Total LP: 95

How many hatchies have matured?: One

Who Gifted them to You? [if Multiple People, List all]: HappyMom

Lineage Links to Each Matured Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/amxGk

New Total LP: 115

Edited by Alisyn

Yes, it does. Sorry can't add anything yet [i'm on my phone lol]. Be back in about 1 to 2 hours.

I'm Taking a Gift!

Forum Name: HappyMom

Scroll Name: HappyMom

Your Current Total LP: 110

How many gifts are you taking?: 2

Whose gifts are you taking? [Put their username(s)]: Woof123Albinos

Which specific code(s) from them do you want?: ClaOG, 0kS57

Total Deduction [Minus 5 for every gift]: 10

New Total LP: 100

Edited by happymom

I Gave a Gift!

Your Current Total LP: 70

How many gifts did you give?: 2

Code of the Egg/Hatchling Gifted: ClaOG, 0kS57

What did the Egg/Hatchling turn out to be? [sprite&lineage link]: user posted image user posted image

Who did you Gift it to? [scroll AND Forum Name]: happymom

New Total LP: 90

I Obtained a Gift!

How many gifts did you get?: 1

Code of the Egg/Hatchling Gifted: PEhst

Who Gifted it to You? [scroll AND Forum Name]: phone99999

I'm Giving a Gift!

Scroll Link: Porpoise98

Your Current Total LP: 90

What are their individual codes?: h81ZO

New Total LP: 110

Edited by Woof123Albinos