Ayesthine

Pagos Epochi - OOC

Guys guys! LOOK! I finished and fixed it thanks to Tukari <3 Hope you guys love it as much as I do~!

user posted image

Edited by Taleena Fuka

I love it~!

EDIT: Wait...wait... 'Mumors of Unrest'? Shouldn't it be 'Murmurs of Unrest'? Sorry :/

Edited by SpiritWolfe

I think murmurs is spelled wrong. Yup, it is. Doesn't matter though, not noticeable unless you're picky about spelling like me

If you mean "murmurs" then it is spelled like that.

Edited by Doctortear

censorkip.gif I really dont want to go back and edit it... I had to do something to the text so that it would be visible so now its unedit-able. Why didnt anyone say ANYTHING about this when I showed you the link to the previous version?! TT_TT

I spell things according to how I pronounce them because Im awesome just like that...

Plus the censorkip.gif 's auto spell didnt catch it either.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

I'm sorry it just bother me so much. Kinda like Koala's title.

But I understand it was probably hard to make so I won't ask you to redo it or anything

Edit: the pic didnt show for me. It showed a gray rectangle

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Then why didnt anyone tell me about that either ;A; You just told me that it was awesome...

*sad face...* Anyways, I'm stubborn about this, and Im not happy unless its the best I can deliver.

Fixed! Unless you guys want the banner to be smaller? I have a jpg version of it too/ I can make a Title banner version only w/o animation.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

I'll fix it when I get home okay? If theres anything else, just let me know.

This is the first banner I've ever made in a concept of flash that I am using for the first time- Im not even all that familiar/comfortable with flash or animation to begin with. Im also horrible at spelling, and mess up lots which is why i edit lots too.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Thank you, Tala, for making this banner and your patience with our nit-picking <3 I'm really happy you could join Pagos :3

Hrmm... I wish Kyu could help them. She's just too busy playing in the snow and doesn't know that there's someone in trouble. Ah, I'm not even sure she'll help unless she gets some sort of reward or compensation. ...Or a little hatchling told her/is involved.