Ayesthine

Pagos Epochi - OOC

Pagos Epochi - OOC

IC thread is here.

Official rules, character forms, and accepted characters are found there!

Rules:

1. Talk about related things

2. No spamming

3. Common sense, once again <3

Lovely Pagos Things:

Murmurs of Unrest (made by Taleena Fuka):

user posted image

Snowing Title (made by tapir):

user posted image

Icy Mountains: (made by tapir)

user posted image

Full Title: (made by tapir)

user posted image

Edited by Ayesthine

Two questions and three statements: Is there gonna be an OOC for this RP? Does Santa actually exist in this universe? 1.) If he does it would be funny/a coincidence that Santa is really Santa- the dragon's name IS Santa; I would see him as a yulebuck. 2.) Forgive me as I try to get used to these two charas. Right now they'll seem similar to one another, but I'll figure something out or take advantage of it in some way. 3.) The last statement I wanted to make is that I have made and finished a banner for this RP, but I need to adjust the size before being able to use it officially

Edited by Taleena Fuka

I really shouldn't post late at night >.< I make so many mistakes.

Anyway...

Two questions and three statements: Is there gonna be an OOC for this RP? Does Santa actually exist in this universe? 1.) If he does it would be funny/a coincidence that Santa is really Santa- the dragon's name IS Santa; I would see him as a yulebuck. 2.) Forgive me as I try to get used to these two charas. Right now they'll seem similar to one another, but I'll figure something out or take advantage of it in some way. 3.) The last statement I wanted to make is that I have made and finished a banner for this RP, but I need to adjust the size before being able to use it officially

Honestly, I haven't decided if I want Santa to be real in the Pagos universe. I do know what "Santa" is in relation to the cave dragons, though.

Essentially, a group of Misfit pygmies make wonderful little toys and trinkets and distribute them at night. Only Absalom knows this. He doesn't let the other holidays know because it might ruin their "christmas spirit".

Speaking of Absalom, he's actually pretty important to the whole Santa debacle. I would tell you, but spoilers ninja.gif

You two told me you were going to sleep sleep.gif

On a related note: Will post Leonardo's "Wonderful Christmas Tale" this morning, at roughly 11-12 DC time

I did sleep D: it was only for a little while, but it counts.

Ooh, yay! I look forward to the Krampus nightmare >:D

I see. Thats so adorable~ You should try to fix your sleep schedule Aye, its not pretty when you try to deal with that later on in life. *is not one to talk*

Ah for reference, the things that are driving my charas right now are (because as they are now they're boarder line close to each other, or at least thats how I feel):

Sora

-naivety, thinks that he's already exped the worst and when he finds out he's wrong he'll blame others and the world

-arrogance, loner, tries to convince himself when deep down he's lonely and wants to cry but cant physically cry

Kyu

-laughter and generosity of the innocent

-acts in own self interest/amusement at the expense of others

-doesn't give a censorkip.gif about those who are selfish in her eyes; puts her heart into making things

-loves the cold/snow

-sometimes outwardly vain

@Korra, I never said that I was going to sleep- that is until now~ Nights!

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Alright, still haven't gotten around to posting. I'll get it! But not now, I don't have time now.

It says so in the rules that you're supposed to PM me the character sheet for approval, then I refer you to Ayesthine.

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

I'm sorry. I wish you guys would have put that in the official rules though, as I skimmed it the first and second time after double checking the official rules. I know that sounds silly, but it's what happened...

It says so in the rules that you're supposed to PM me the character sheet for approval, then I refer you to Ayesthine.

Korra, you needn't get so uptight about it.

Also, Aye, maybe, since mods can approve sheets, you should actually change that so people can just stick their apps in the OOC? It would probably work better since whoever is on at the time can check it over.

/me is not being uptight

/me is enforcing the rules

/me was going to approve of the character form before it was deleted...

PM the sheet to Ayesthine Psycho Cat if you're still interested

Or to any one of the mods. I personally check my PMs A LOT.

Another thing I think I might do for my charas...

Sora will unfortunately be one of my well... How do I put it... A censorkip.gif chara, I don't know how else to put it. I've never done a chara like that before but I'm pretty sure its easy to do. I realized I have, but I'm portraying the personality in a different way- a more childish/calmer way. *coughsparkleimtalkingaboutyoucough* *gets punted by the angry Sparkle*

Kyu on the other hand will be more mischievous, especially towards adults. Oh on a special side note, Kyu's personality is based off of Taleena's!

Im really hoping that these charas will do well ^^; *is still confused by them atm*

EDIT: Oh noes! It would appear that two dragons have the same color... I'll change mine to save the hassle.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Maybe we should have a list of the taken colors. That way, we won't all be panicking when someone has a color similar to yours.

Edited by Doctortear

I agree~ Ah, and Aye, can you put a link to the OOC on the IC and a link to the IC in the OOC? I personally find that easier than looking it up from the other list of threads. From the experience I got from TPE, I also like it if each person's dragon or each dragon is in its' own quote box.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Or to any one of the mods. I personally check my PMs A LOT.

Same, though I still think just posting in the OOC would work better.

Hold up, guys! Color? What? *is confuzzled* And also, could I get a recap, please?