KoalaNoob

A New Beginning~ OOC

challenge yourself! Maybe we can do a thing here where we take posts and try to make them better! Go for it, Silver, because if you don't, Declan dies in a fire!

Alright. You can either decide with Silver who gets it, or share the character.

Erikiteru's form is not there because 1) I lost it, and 2) I'm too lazy to find it/put it up.

No. They just stopped posting. If you want to help, you could message the members and tell them...

This is the second phase of the test! Answer each question in TENRI'S point of View. I'll do it one question at a time, I guess.

1: How do you think of yourself?

Tenri would say: "Well, I'm not sure what you mean, but I guess I think of myself as a Bird or a extremely slow Turtle with a hard shell! Or, I guess something like that. Maybe a Pillow? Heehee!"

(Yes, she can be extremely clueless)

Edited by Jass

Nothing much, really. Just the tests. Only Tenri has finished, because everyone else is in the forest and not posting.

Tenri:"...Abilities? Do you mean like, supernatural abilities that were included when I was born? I don't know if I even have one of those...but, yes, I am definitely proud of my abilities, no matter how clumsy I am!~ Hugs!"

Actually...forget this test. Let's just do physical abilities.

Anyway, Tenri's in the desert. Shell be told that after she finishes her laps.