KoalaNoob

A New Beginning~ OOC

Vana thinks the little tufty mane thing are wings.

Also, it's sprite image shows it flying.

Yeah. Unless she wants to die, because that's what Vana will do. (As you can see she's evil)

If you don't want her to die, then I won't have Van kill her, though.

Hey, that's Vana! She's like that!

Sure. But if you don't want to, it's fine.

Strange, I enjoy tPE more than any other RP. It's the only one I'm interested in.

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon.It has a pink cloud that follows it everywhere. You seem to be having more difficulty concentrating since it arrived.

Strange, I enjoy tPE more than any other RP. It's the only one I'm interested in.

That makes me feel happy and guilty at the same time :3

I don't like this RP, though I'm still willing to put care into it. To be honest, I like tPE's style much more, and the useless chat in the OOC helps us form bonds and make the IC more interesting.

When do you think I should have them all mature? Should there be a timeskip for it? None? SHould it be soon, or later?

Also, there's another point of the plot, which won't come for a LOOOONG time. I hope you're all ready.

Yeah, I guess they will, just to speed things up. Also, shorter days to prevent tPE time. Maximum ten pages per day, no more.

And yup, I'm excited as well, Spirit.

It's a small fire. Things don't catch on fire until they get warm enough anyway.

When do the hatchlings start to mature?

And when is Koala going to post?

Edited by Jass

The hatchlings will mature soon because KN said that it will speed things up a little.

KK: You didn't notice? *_*;

Jass: I just posted. I forgot. Sorry.

Numbers: Thanks. Yes, they will mature faster for the sake of story.