KoalaNoob

A New Beginning~ OOC

This is the OOC thread for A New Beginning, which is here:

A New Beginning

All information, plot, and characters are on the IC.

If my inbox is full, and you need to send me a character sheet or something about this RP, post it here.

Please don't chat randomly here. If this happens, I will ask someone to create a Chatroom for people who RP this.

Edited by KoalaNoob

KN, your PM inbox is full and I'd like to send you a message. Please can you clean it?

Sorry. I cleared it.

From now on, if my inbox is full, just tell me, or post the chara sheet here.

Edited by KoalaNoob

You're welcome. Also, could someone please take an NPC or two? It'd be really helpful. I'll take Vana.

If anyone knows how to get the dragon pictures, I'll be eternally grateful.

Click on the IMG box at the top when your posting. Once you have done that post the picture link into it and then click done

EDIT: I'll take Grove

Edited by 0023567467

Everyone just likes the nice dragons. Have fun giving them a deeper personality!

The Other section is really popular for some reason.

How do you cross something out?

I'll take that really evil NPC if that's cool ^^

Edit: Glaze and Embryo

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

You want Glaze and Embryo? Sure. Go ahead. Have fun developing their personality.

I like making mean characters but the only problem is that I rp more nice characters than mean and so when one f my charries has a mean personality, it may seen like that they are nice

I usually RP in 'other'. xd.png It's just because people there have more freedom than just DC, so there's a wide range of different style of characters.

I'll be happy to take Dune. He seems super interesting. And desert is my second favorite DC biome, so taking the ruler of the RP's desert area is kind of natural. xd.png

So... How is the testing going to work? Just out of curiosity. smile.gif

Edited by Mousia

I will be away for six days so I giver permission for anyone to control my characters to speed up things.

Alright, Mousia.

Also, the test will consist of a physical test, and basically a quiz (although it's personality style). You must be honest, and do it in your dragon's role.

Sure, Numbers.