KrazyKay12

The Continent of War

Aspen couldn't help but give a smile at the hatchling's mishap. "Are you alright?" She asked to Kyle. Note to self: Don't do anything crazy. The nurse looked down at Kyle to make sure he was alright.

"Hmm...nothing serious, I don't think. It might hurt for a while, but it'll wear off. But if it still hurts in maybe...an hour or so, come to the medical tent, alright Kyle? You won't miss it, it's the big white one in the center of camp." The nurse explained.

Camp? What's a camp? I guess WE'RE in a camp from the looks of things. But why? Aspen thought to herself. Self, stop asking so many questions.

((Oh, and I'm headed off for tonight. Na'night!))

Edited by PeachSapling89

Akalito panted. Even walking was frustrating and hard for her. She looked at Ayami, glaring at him. She then went back into her process of walking properly. Ayami continued on, walking around the halls with her.

Ayami looked at Akalito sadly. He wanted to help her, to help with her struggle, to have her be more social. He feared that Akalito's life will soon only be about Keima, only having the will to live so she could see Keima, not caring about her own body. He knew that she was on a process of becoming a yandere.

Ayami smiled faintly. I'm glad to see she actually cares for someone, though. He thought.

((By the way, a yandere is someone who will use violent tactics to get to someone they love))

"O-okay." Kyle replied. His voice sounded funny because he was still covering his muzzle. He looked at Aspen. "I'm bored now." He said with his funny voice. Edited by KrazyKay12

Aspen nodded her head in agreement. But before she could ask the nurse what they could do, a picture on the tent wall caught her eye. She looked at it closer, and gasped with amazement.

It was a poster of the two princesses, Kayla and Erika. Of course, Aspen didn't know this fact and just saw a picture of two dragons consisting of the same breed with beautiful light blue wings. Under the picture was a caption that read, "Our beacon of hope. All we have to do is find it."

"Wow..." Aspen said. "Who...who are they? They're very beautiful."

Akalito collapsed on the floor, finally and completely exhausted from all the walking. She looked at Ayami for a moment, who tried to help her rest, but she hissed at him. She struggled, but managed to get up. She panted, tired.

~~~

Ayami watched as Akalito stood up. It took her a few minutes to actually stand up properly. "...Akalito, you need help, just let me-" He was cut off by Akalito, who glared at him. He stopped talking, and started to watch her again.

~~~

Keima explored the hallways,trying to find new patients that are in need of entertainment. It was usually the hatchlings he befriends to entertain and help them, but occasionally, he finds himself befriending an adult.

Kyle looked over at the poster. He too stared at it in amazment. "I don't know, but thay look cool!" He exclaimed. He wanted to meet these dragons a lot, even though he knew nothing about them.

Ayami sighed. How long will this take this time? He thought. Wait....where's the black dragon and split?! He thought suddenly. He had forgotten them completely, concerned on Akalito's sickness. ....This is going to take a while, won't it? He thought tiredly. He looked at Akalito. But I can't just leave her like this, no matter how bitter she is to me... He sighed, unsure on what to do.

"Those two are Princess Kayla and Princess Erika. They're Soulpeace dragons." The nurse explained.

"You think we'll be able to meet them someday?" Aspen asked, a smile upon her face.

"Well...something... terrible happened, and now no one knows where they are."

"Oh...do...do we have an idea of where they are?" Aspen asked, still hopeful.

"That's why we're here. Some think they're in a village outside of the country, its just that the village has been isolated from the rest of the world over the years, since no dragon can trek through the surrounding area of canyons, thorns, and swamps." The red dragon replied. It took awhile for Aspen to process what she said, but then she understood.

"Well...I think we can find a way... somehow. Right...Kyle?" Aspen said, looking at the hatchling.

"Yeah! We totally can!" He said, sitting up proudly. The idea thrilled him; meeting these two dragons. Why, he wanted to leave right now and go find them! But... He had no idea where to go, and his stomach growled loudly with hunger.

Ayami sighed. "Let's go back inside your room, Akali." Ayami said. "There is no need for you to walk around these halls for no reason." He said as he picked Akalito up. Akalito struggled. She growled at him. Ayami eyes widened suddenly, he now knew the reason why Akalito was bullying the others. "Could it be...the reason you're beating up other hatchlings is because Keima plays with them, like he does with you?" He said in a surprisingly calm voice. He smiled faintly. "My,my,my, what yandere behavior is this?" He said as he took her to somewhere.

Soon after their conversation, a bell could be heard from the outside, signifying the time of breakfast. "Well you two "heroes" go off and get some food, alright? Hatchlings and elderly go first in the food line. You can't miss it, it's the long tent with tons of dragons waiting outside." The red dragon said, gently pushing the two of them with her snout. A more detailed tour will be given by a stone dragon, so don't miss it!" Aspen found herself outside of the tent, and she marveled at the sights and sounds. Looking to the left, she saw a long, tan tent with a bunch of colored dragons around it.

"Hey Kyle, I think that's the tent she was talking about." Aspen said, pointing in the direction of the tent."

~Later~

Keima opened the door to find the albino and the white dragon together in Akalito's room. "Hey! Akalito! Look what I found!" Keima cheerfully said as he sped past Ayami. "It's a book about the two princesses!" He showed Akalito a silver book with two soul peaces dragons on them. "I heard they are both trying to stop the war." Ayami said.

He watched as the two started to flip pages around, laughing. Cute couple, aren't they? was all thought before he exited out of the albino's room.

(I kinda consider the Peacemakers to have not that many dragons, the crowd is small.) "YAY FOOD!" Kyle exclaimed and dashed off towards the small crowd, leaving Aspen behind. He weaved his way through everyone with his slim body making it towards the front of the line. A pile of prey was there, with a few enlders taking from it. He saw no other hatchlings, however. 'Are me and Aspen the only newborns around here?' He wondered. He grabbed two peices of prey, and hurried back to Aspen, panting. "I, I got you a piece..." He said, tired out.

The royal blue and the albino ate some buttered bread with soup and crackers to enjoy. "hey, hey! Imagine if I'm the prince and you're the princess! We'd all look pretty, don't ya think?" He smiled. Akalito blushed, and hid her face using a pillow. "T-that will never happen, Keima. We don't have the same bloodline." She replied with the pillow still on her face.

(Alrightie. But I have to ask, what is the area near the camp like? I'm stuck between the middle of nowhere, and a forest. xd.png I know, completely opposite terrain here.)

Aspen watched as Kyle ran off into the small crowd of dragons. "Man, he sure runs fast." Shortly after, he came back with two pieces of prey. She looked at the animal he handed her, a rat of sorts. 'Something doesn't seem right here...I'm not sure if I'm supposed to eat this. Aspen shrugged off the thought, and began to take a bite of out it. Almost immediately, she spat it out.

"Bleh! Not my kind of thing. You can have it...friend." Aspen said, giving a small smile. 'Friend...great word.' She thought to herself as Aspen pushed the rest of her food to Kyle. Might as well not let it go to waste, considering Kyle went through all that effort. But...if she couldn't eat this, how could she eat?

Soon after, the sun came out of the clouds, warming her up. After letting the sunshine warm her, she seemed to feel...energized again. Perhaps this way how her kind got energized.

((I'm just going to put Greatguy's post with a few edits here.

The southern side of the Red Stone Peacekeeping Division was a mostly flat plain, the eastern side was a marsh that was home to several varieties of thornbushes, one of which sprayed a mildly painful acid, and the northern side was a lush forgest, where the healers went to get what they needed. The west side was basically a tall cliff.
It seems they have their little piece of paradise there. xd.png))

"You sure you don't want it?" Kyle asked. He blinked and shrugged, eating the other piece of prey quickly. "It tastes good to me. Anyway, is there something you want to do now?" He asked.

((Haha. I guess so. Cool.))

"Hmm..." Aspen speculated, looking around. "Perhaps we should start our quest on saving the Princesses! Although...how to start it is the question..."

((WAIT, I DIDN'T SAY START THE PLAN NOW! *flails arms*))

Kyle yawned. "Hm... Maybe tomorrow, I'm tired..." Kyle looked like he was just about to fall right asleep. He was wobbly on his legs with his full belly, a nap sounded like a great thing to him right now.

((Alright, I'll admit, I had done that BEFORE I read your note. xd.png So I was like: Uhh...now? Oops, my bad!))

"I'm not...sleepy at all." Aspen replied. But obviously, she was starting to get woozy as well. "I'm...gonna go up on this tent and nap for a while in the sun. You wanna come?" Aspen asked, climbing up the side to a nearby tent.

Kyle nodded. "Sure!" He climbed up after her, his tiny claws putting a couple hole in the tent. He curled up like a snake and quickly fell asleep.

"Akalito, if I have a crush, would you help me win her over?" Keima said, although he was more focused on the book rather than the question. Akalito stopped smiling. ....What? Akalito made a confused face. "W-well, of course, I'll actually take care of her if she's sick or something!" She said, trying to smile. Her paws tightened the grip of her butter knife she still held.

I would definitely take care of her... She glared for a moment before returning to her kind self. What was she thinking? Keima doesn't and would never have a crush on any girl. Well, not yet.

As Aspen was ready to fall asleep on the tent, the light beamed off of Kyle's scales and it hit her eyes. "Ah! The light!" Soon after, Aspen recovered from the incident, and eventually settled down once again. That's something I'm sure Kyle will find interesting though. She then fell asleep, feeling the warm sun against her scales.

"Thanks, and nice to meet you," Fletcher replied. "I'm Fletcher, and yeah." The Wanderer turned to Ayami. "By the way, why are ya doing this for me? I'm a stranger, and well...stranger danger, right? I need to get to places, so I'd best be going. I'm in the weapons business, and a Wanderer needs to make a living, ya know? Thanks for your hospitality. I'd best be going now."

((Ugh, sorry. School is affecting my life.))

Ayami looked at Fletcher in confusion. "So would you like finishing your soup?" Ayami said, a bowl of hot soup in her paws. "After all, its free." He said as he placed it in front of the split dragon. "I'd appreciate it if you would actually drink it first." He said. "You're welcome anytime." Ayami smiled.

Kyle yawned as he woke up. He stretched, and yawned once more, opening his mouth wide. His eyes squinted when he meet they met the afternoon sun. 'That was a good nap...' He thought and blinked. His thoughts were interupted when he heard someone yelled up to him.

"Hey! You hatchlings get off that tent! It's dangerous up there!" Said a mature hatchling with stripes.

"I-i'm sorry! I didn't know we were supposed to me up here!" He quickly nudged Aspen's side, trying to wake her up.

Edited by KrazyKay12