Lemniscate

Potato lineage

This is SO cute!

Would it be possible to change the harvests for seragammas though? I always get more brownish potatoes than yellowish ones where I live... (and the seragamma's egg strongly reminded me of a potato from day one xd.png).

Okay! As long as you ask me, you can have any variation. The potato I said is just like a standard potato. You could even use shimmers and tinsels

I tried to resist! But I couldn't. x3

I'll have to try starting this some time. I have a few other things to finish up first, but I definitely want to do this. Too cute. Maybe I can try one for a carrot, too. o3o

Wow... this is really rather cute.. Also, I think I have an idea for the carrot, but I'm not sure how to achieve the green leafy top..

So I'm guessing something similar to the shape you have going on with the potato one, but make the lineage longer (to signify the length of a carrot rather than the roundness of a potato, turnips can also be done like this, but instead with whites/potato colourations) and using magi's, autumns (dirt, covered carrots), shallow waters, The orange pygmy's, pumpkins...

Sure!

How would a carrot be acheived?

Was thinking probably the same ish shape as the potato, but magis and something like pebbles. I'd have to sit down and think more about it, though. Was thinking I'd do the potato first then think on the carrot. ^^

Ugh....my dragons seem to think that harvest dragons need to be bred, so I am calling them various versions of potato-fail.......ugh......maybe do an inbred version soon??

I can make a little sub lineage for the fails.

Also I need a CB white since both of mine gendered male.

If anyone wants, I can give you the lineage banner

In the future, could you PM a certain person you want to gift? It's too easy for eggs and hatchlings to be snatched up.

Can I do one? I would still need to get a few caveborns of certain species, but when I do that can I try to do one?