Lemniscate

Potato lineage

Yup. Potato lineage.

We won't actually breed potatoes, but we'll be using potato colored dragons.

I was thinking naming scheme dragons with their names having to do with food with potatoes in it, and making the lineage like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zvhf3

No forms required, though please put your post starting sentence in bold or color! The above lineage is preferred, but checkers and such can be used too.

There is no starting pair. The usable dragons are:

Harvest

White

Green(either kind, but preferably not alts)

Put the white dragons in the middle, to symbolize the white inside of a potato.

Put the harvest dragons on the outside, for the potato skin

When closing the lineage, use greens for the potato top.

I hope this isn't a duplicate and I didn't do anything wrong, it's my first time making a lineage

Participants

Silverphoenixx

Igloo9201

Torexi

Stellalala

Spirit Wolfe

StarLaDragon

Anari Ivy

Tardigrade

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I was expecting to see pillow dragons, but this is absolutely adorable!! I have to make one!!

But here is my question, where do we breed the green dragon in? Im guessing it would be the third gen's mates? and are we using the BSA green? because i think mint would be a cute addition as well.

Hmmm, I suggested these, and didn't think to add any more, because harvests are common, and whites can be gotten easily. I had the BSA one in mind, but you can use the vine too.

Yes, it would be the third gen mate

Edited by Silverphoenixx

That...that is hilarious. Wow this is one of those things you just have to do. Once I get my paws on a harvest dragon, I'll definantly join. If this goes well, you should do a Twinkie lineage!

I never ate twinkies, but if this goes well I could make more food lineages.

I suggest checking the AP for CB harvests, they're really common

If you want it to look like a potato shape, then yes.

Male CB Harvest bred with CB White, the offspring has to be white, then continue with a CB male Harvest bred with the lineaged white. Do the same with a separate pair that has genders reversed, except for the reverse gender one, instead of using a CB Harvest for 3rd gen, use a CB BSA green. You can use the vine green instead, but those are harder to find. Make sure that after 3 gens of this special breeding, the normal pair produces a harvest instead of a white, and the reverse pair produces a green

So, for the lineage, we start with 2 harvests, and 2 whites, one male and one female each, 1st pair has a female white, second pair has a male white, pair each white with another harvest, pair one and pair two have harvest babies or white? then pair them with greens to produce greens? and then pair the greens to make a green baby?

Pair one has white, so does pair two, until 3rd gen where you pair both pairs with a green to breed a green, and then breed the single produced green from CB green parent to the other pair to make a green

Edited by Silverphoenixx

So for gen 3 the pairings are GreenXWhite, or GreenXHarvest?

ok n.n after im done being egglocked ill be on the lookout for those dragons n.n

Sounds like fun!

I'm going to try this.

This is what I'm going to do. I don't want to add the green tip tongue.gif (Using http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zvhf3 lineage for reference):

CB Male Harvest (Mag Asim Thorngate) x CB Female White (Crouching Tiger) -> Female II white (China Seas 2S)

CB Male White (Felix Felicis Leviosa) x CB Female Harvest (Leilani Leviosa) -> Male II White (II Fawkes Leviosa Veda)

Male CB Harvest (Halen Thorngate) x Female II white (China Seas 2S) -> Female III White (Mew1's SeaTiger III)

Male II White (II Fawkes Leviosa Veda) x CB Harvest (CB Blanche Veda) -> Male III White (Vendetta Leviosa)

Male CB Harvest (B1SIu)x Female III White (Mew1's SeaTiger III) -> Male IV Harvest (Crouching Blusang)

Male III White (Vendetta Leviosa) x Female CB Harvest -> Female IV Harvest (Blue Leviosa)

Lastly, Male IV Harvest (Crouching Blusang) x Female IV Harvest (Blue Leviosa) -> Either gender Harvest

Tadaa!

Edited by stellalala

Pretty nice idea.

I am maybe going to take a part, but for now, I will only keep a potato on banner and to help you out to find CB whites and else.

btw, I am from one that catch a CB white from AP X3

But now, I went there and I only found this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/i9etY

and ALWAYS when I DON'T NEED them I see a thousand of them.

But, when I ALWAYS I NEED them, I can't find anything.

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Me too! When ever I need something, it just goes like 'oh she's looking for this, quick Dont put any out' xd.png