KoalaNoob

A New Beginning

((Sorry, I don't have time to post right now, and I don't want to keep you guys waiting. I'm okay with the time-skip, but how long will it be? Also, just pretend that Sora is asleep x3))

user posted image

Kgosi let out a yawn and sauntered back to where he was before, near the water. Well, this was a very un-eventful day he thought to himself. he planted one eg in the ground and quickly drifted into a deep sleep.

((Time skip sounds good ^-^))

((I'm assuming We are allowed to RP Now?))

Tenri woke up to find Jakie sleeping beside her,and was instantly full of energy. "It looks like its morning." She smiled. She seemed to be the first to wake.

She flew towards the fields, and realized that her wings had become stronger. "does that mean I can fly better?" She whispered. She didn't want to wake the hatchlings just yet. She wanted to do a little experiment on her flying skills. Quickly,She spread out her wings and and jumped into the air,the result, was a gliding Tenri,able to fly like a airplane. She was now able to steer better, as she circled around the place. She wondered if the adults were also still sleeping.

Sora jerked awake, thrusting her leg out with a jolt as she blinked her eyes out. With a dull thud, her leg connected with the remains of her egg, shattering it into tiny pieces. She yelped as the sharp shards connected with her still-soft light blue scales, and she drew her long tail protectively around her. "Ack! Stupid shards," she muttered under her breath as she brushed the tiny pieces out of her soft purple mane. Sora tottered over to Matalu unsteadily, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She prodded the Hellfire Wyvern hatchling gently with a huge yawn, her eyes half-open as she waited for Matalu to awaken.

Cherry

Cherry started awake. She had long since forgotten her dream while she was sleeping, but she still had a nagging feeling of something wrong. She shook herself to get rid of the thoughts, and walked over to the daydream hatchling. "Want to play?" She asked. She hoped that they could play tag, then she could train to run faster.

Tenri realized that some of the dragons were awake. Yes! some of them were awake! She smiled. she quickly closed her wings and dived like a peregrine falcon.She landed on one of the hatchlings. "whoops!" she giggled as she got off the hatchling. She really didn't mean to do that.

Edited by Jass

Matalu jerked awake and jumped to her feet. Her wings (well, they were just in-development, for she couldn't yet fly) were flared out to make her seem bigger to any opponent. Battle skills were developing by the hour. But as she saw that it was just her friend, she calmed down and lowered her head. "I'm glad it was just you. I was afraid that it would be that annoying black dragon." The wyvern looked around, seeing that some of the hatchling had already awoken besides them. "I wonder what's in store for us today..." She didn't hear the other hatchling speak.

Edited by Mousia

Cherry

Before Cherry could hear her response she got knocked over by a hatchling. As an instinct, she sidestepped though it wouldn't help, and tried to claw the supposed attacker. She made contact with flesh, and knocked the dragon off.

"oof!" She said as she was knocked off. She looked and looked at her. "Hello!" she smiled. "I'm Tenri!" She excitedly said as she looked at Jakie."aww,shes not awake yet...." She sadly said,but quickly perked herself up. "what's your name again?" She asked the hatchling who knocked her over.

Cherry

Cherry worriedly looked at Tenri. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you? It was instinct, sorry. My name is Cherry Blossom, though you can call me Cherry." She said. She thought for a bit. Since the daydream wasn't replying, maybe this dragon wanted to play? "Do you want to play tag?" She asked.

Tenri smiled. "of course!" She replied,and flew into the fields. "Come on! Lets play!" She shouted over to Cherry.

This is just getting better and better! She thought in her mind. "who's it?" she asked.

Cherry

Cherry beamed at the hatchling. 'More playmates!' She thought. "I'm it!" She shouted at Tenri. She counted to five before walking to Tenri. When she was fifteen steps away, she started running towards Tenri as fast as she could, sprinting.

Wah! Shes fast! She thought as she did her best to run faster than her. She would have used her wings, but she didn't exactly know if this was cheating or not, and seeing the running dragon made her think Cherry couldn't fly.

"How can you run this fast?!" She panted,she wasn't very used to running or walking.

Cherry

Cherry tagged Tenri and called time out. She caught her breath for a bit, gulping air. She said "Well I don't really know. But since I don't have wings, I think it would make sense to b able to run fast." She thought for a bit, then proposed this offer "How about you can fly, but not too high up, and I chase you? It wouldn't be enough of a challenge otherwise."

Tenri perked up. "I can do that?" she panted a bit, and smiled. "A-agreed." She was a bit tired from running,but quickly regained her energy. "I'm it,right?" she started to count to 20.

Cherry

Cherry quickly ran off and sat down far away. When she saw Tenri take off into the sky, she ran in a straight line, but not sprinting. She waited until Tenri almost touched her, to quickly dash off backwards, causing Tenri to either have to come to a complete stop, or having to make a wide turn.

(OOC: Colour!)

Decan woke up to see that other dragons were already awake. He yawned and started stretching. He looked up to see that the other dragons were playing. He walked over to Tenri and said. "Hi, what are you doing? Can I join?"

Edited by 0023567467

Tenri changed directions and tackled him. "You're it!" She said as she hopped off him and flew away.

"he's playing!" Tenri said to Cherry.

Cherry

Cherry turned her head and saw Declan. She smiled. The more the merrier! She continued to go forward, but at a slower pace to gain some energy back. She checked behind her to make sure there wasn't anyone, and sat down.

Declan stood confused for a minute when he realised that they were playing tag. He flew up and raced towards Tenri before he saw Cherry sit down. He swooped in and tagged her instead. "Now your it!"