KoalaNoob

A New Beginning

"Oh I think I saw some on the way here!" he scampered out of the cave and only had to walk fifty metres when he came to a large tree. he started getting some moss that was forming at the bottom of the tree and brought it back to the cave. "There's loads more where I got it from." he started splitting the moss in half and gave half of it to Cherry and kept the other half for himself. "You can start making your bed with that. It's a fair size as well." once he had finished doing that he went back to the tree and got some more and more moss. Once he had done several rounds there was enough moss for everyone.

Black. That was all he saw. But, he did notice shadows cross in front of him. Not that he knew what a shadow was of course. Instinct kicked in, and in response, he kicked the shell that encased his body. Kgosi kicked again and broke through his prison. his foot got caught, and began to panic. He began flapping his wings furiously, and then started to flail. Slowly but surely, Kgosi broke through and crawled out.

The Sun's rays blinded Kgosi, but his eyes adjusted quickly. Kgosi tried to stand up, but fell to the ground. He let out a loud screech and honk that resembled that of a swan/goose.

Mata looked over at Astra and Tenri. At the suggestion to play fight, she hopped around to face them both fully, excited to play with them. "Sure! I'd love to play fight!" She bounced up and down with joy, her anger having dissolved into thin air, it appeared. "One of you could make the first move. I really want to get better so the adult dragons won't be so mean to me maybe." She looked between the two of them excitedly. Oh, boy. This were starting to turn around!

(I was just wondering when they'd get assigned to the different areas and stuff. Just so I can have an idea of whats going on. If there is a plan, I mean. xd.png)

Tenri tackled her, but heard something else and flew with her wings while she jumped. "A-ah! "Maybe I should...!" Tenri became more curious of the commotions. She flew over to see what was going on. "Hello? Anyone-?" She stopped. what was she thinking? Of course there were hatchlings!

Edited by Jass

((When they get wings, they'll take the test. The ones that already have wings are given one day before they leave.))

Astra didn't move. She simply stood there and watched, trying to pick out Tenri and Mata's weaknesses. Seeing Tenri jump at Mata, she dashed towards her and shoved Tenri, to damage her, and make her attack to Mata more powerful.

((She barely had flown an inch,however.))

Tenri was tackled by Astra,But was quickly out of the dragon's grasp. "on second thought...!" She bit Astra by the leg.

Edited by Jass

Kgosi made another attempt to stand, this one being more successful. Kgosi took a few cautious steps forward. His legs were shaky and his balance was off. This is tough he thought. Instinct drove him to this open body of water nearby. He leaned forward and saw green stuff growing from within. Kgosi's stomach growled. He didn't know what that meant, but that green stuff did look good. Kgosi dipped his beak in the clear liquid and decided it was safe due to the fact nothing had happened yet that he didn't like. He remained oblivious to the other hatchlings. He couldn't hear them at all as of right now, and he just plain didn't see them either.

Kgosi plunged his head into the water and nibbled on some of the algae. He forced his weight onto one leg, then the other slowly crept up his body. If someone saw him like this, he certainly would look rather foolish.

Jackie had followed the tunnel and snorted. Some useless lake! What good was that? She turned around and walked away, hearting Declan and Cherry laughing in the background. Now the hellfire, royal blue, and a new tri-horn were fighting. Jackie crept up stealthily and leaped onto the tri-horn when she wasn't looking.

As Astra was nearly entirely free to attack, the hellfire pounced on her and batted at her face from above. It wasn't a real fight, so she didn't have to hurt the other dragon, but, had they been grown dragons, there would have been the potential to break her neck. If only grown hellfires had arms! Mata then bounced away and got into the standard animal play position (lower body down, rump up and shaking). This was so fun! Yay!

Sora peeled her lips back in the beginnings of a snarl when the adult Black dragon ignored her and stalked away, seething with anger. She flexed her claws furiously, her longing for her parents sending pangs of pain to her head. Calm yourself down! she pleaded to herself silently, but she was confused, afraid, and lost. But at least she wasn't alone. With a heavy, controlled sigh, the young Daydream hatchling dragged her feet over to Matalu, Astra, and Tenri, who were play-fighting. This will help me take my mind off of those annoying adult dragons, she thought, leaping on top of an unaware Matalu. "Got you!" she cried before rolling off of the Hellfire Wyvern.

"wah! she realized a Black dragon had leaped on her. Tenri laughed. "Take this!" She said as she bit Black's arm trying not injure her,but to have her wings free from it's grasp.

She then tackled her back,making both the tri-horn and Black dragon to roll around.

Tenri enjoyed every minute of it. "Whats your name?" Tenri asked as she rolled about with the dragon.

The baby dragon suddenly felt a new weight on her back. Sora? Ha! Mata would show her! Rolling onto her back, she attempted to crush the other dragon. Unfortunately, due to her size, she couldn't have done more than make the other hatchling slightly uncomfortable. Oh well. In time, she'd get bigger and stronger. That was for sure...

Jackie felt a rush of joy jolt through her as the Tri-horn fought back. "My name's Jackie!" She cried. "What's yours?" She kicked her away and swept her legs out from under her with her tail, and leapt on top of her.

"Tenri! yeah! My name is Tenri!" She replied as she got jumped once again by Jakie. She noticed that Jakie's play-fight attacks seemed to hurt much less than the others. Tenri shrugged it off,however,and guessed that her playmate just liked to avoid injuring hatchlings by dealing softer blows.

Tenri quickly fell clumsily, she didn't expect Jakie to jump on her again.

Jackie growledhappily and leaped on Tenri, pummeling her stomach with her hind paws. Jackie suddenly realized that her blows didn't have much power, but she didn't want to use her claws.

Tenri smiled." You're very sneaky!" She said as she used her wings to capture Jakie's arms and rolled again, this time, when Tenri was at the top, she managed to remove her grasping wings and fell a meter away from the black Hatchling. "May I ask who are they?" Tenri asked as she pointed the adult dragons before tackling the black dragon.

Edited by Jass

Jackie rolled with the attach and dug her hind claws into the ground to stop rolling when she was on top. "I don't know," she panted. "The hellfire tried talking to them,but the big Black yelled at her."

"They look so cool! I bet I'll look as cool as them when I'll grow up!" Tenri exclaimed. "Maybe I can talk to them?" She said,focusing on the dragons. Tenri Looked at Jakie. "Maybe you'll look cool too when you grow up!" Tenri's eyes sparkled. She wondered what all the hatchlings looked like when they grow up. "What do you think, friend?" She said to Jakie.

Jackie smiled. Okay, friends were the last thing she needed, but the little wyvern's words filled her with happiness. She looked at the adults. She was still pretty sure that they would kill them, but...."Alright," she said finally. She didn't want to look weak. That might make the other hatchlings think about attacking her!

"Yay!" Tenri said, filled with excitement. Not only did she make a new friend,but maybe she'll talk to the adults also. "best birthday ever!" she laughed. To Tenri,her childhood life is getting pretty well. She hugged Jakie.

Jackie stiffened, thinking at first that Henri was trying to strangle her. But she relaxed and huggedher back after a few moments of not having the life squeezed out of her. Even though it felt weak and pathetic, Jackie grudgingly admitted that it was nice.

Tenri focused on Jakie. She could see that she was not used into doing this, but liked it at the same time. Tenri giggled. "you have a lot of pride!" she complimented her. She stopped hugging. She stared sweetly at her. "I'm sure that you would rather have me say 'She's so cool!,' rather than saying 'you look so cute!' she smiled. "right?"

Seeing Tenri not paying any attention, Astra ran up andtwisted on one paw, lashing out with her hind legs. Using the force from the push, she continued to Mata and bowled her over, landing a quick blow before darting away again.

Although Tenri wanted to say more,she was suddenly pushed by something or someone, and landed on her stomach. "oof!" was all Tenri needed to say. She scanned over the area to find the hatchling who did it, but could not find anyone. "strange..." she said as she stood up.

Jackie blinked and watched Astra tackle Tenri. "Not really prideful, just.......cautious. And Blacks do look....pretty cool." She eyed the adult Black. Yes, yes they were. Very cool.