KoalaNoob

A New Beginning

Tenri,stuck in her egg,wanted to see whats happening. Immediately, she started to push her wings and legs to make a opening, and started to use her teeth also to help.

Come on! come on! She struggled to make an opening, but finally, she made a crack,and started to hit the crack with her wings and legs. At last, she came out of the egg,and opened her eyes to see the world. "wow! interesting!" she gasped as she scoured over the area.

Declan flew to where Jackie was running. He dropped to the ground and saw a cave. I've never seen one so big! Wait...this is the first one I've seen so it can't 'I've never seen one so big' it has to be I've never seen a cave before. "Wow! Look at this cave! He saw where loads of rocks had fallen and saw another hatchling. He walked up to it and said "Hey! I'm Declan. What's your name?"

(OOC: Silver, Declan's talking to your char)

She looked around.egg shells were scattered all over the place. "D-does that mean...?!" She spotted some hatchlings. "a-ah!" She she gasped. More hatchlings!More hatchlings are here! She wanted to greet them, but her energy seemed to be a bit low. "how should I...?" She didn't know how to converse with another hatchling.

Cherry

Cherry turned to face the new hatchling. "My name's Cherry Blossom, but you can call me Cherry." She said, before quickly turning back to the weak spot. She kicked it one least time, causing all the rock to crumble away, exposing a tunnel. It was large, big enough for the adults to go through. She excitedly but cautiously stepped in. It was very dark though, so she tried to breath some fire to see. The tunnel wasn't that long, only long enough to not have light in the middle. There seemed to be light up ahead, so she followed it, constantly scanning her surroundings for danger. She had traveled far enough to see a patch of grass. Seeing the grass made her bound forward, and with one leap, she emerged from the tunnel. She had arrived at a beautiful lake, and it was sparkling with sunlight. She turned around and ran back, excited to tell the others.

((The lake is so if any water hatchlings hatch, they can be brought there))

Is she talking to me? the hatchling didn't know what to say. "I'm, uhh,Tenri! Tenri! yeah!" Be brave! Focus! she thought to herself. "How should I talk to the other hatchlings!?" She immediately asked. Yeah! Focus on a subject! She encouraged herself.

"Hi Cherry." he walked into the tunnel and saw a pool of water. "Oh It's so pretty!" he padded up to the edge of the lake and dipped one paw in it. It felt cold but not that cold. He put his paw in again and this time it didn't feel as cold. He then put his whole body into the water and started to swim in it. He laughed and said. "Hey! Come and swim in here! It's nice and cool and it's fun to swim." he dived underwater and saw eight silver things dart past him. He snapped his jaws at them and caught one of them. He looked at it and saw that it was a fish.

Cherry

Cherry had followed Declan back, and saw him play in the water. 'It doesn't look fun!' She thought. She touched her paw to the water, and not finding it too cold, gracefully dived in, trying not to splash Declan by accident. She swam around, and dived underwater. There were these silver things, and Declan had caught one. She looked as one swam right last her face, and poked it, causing it to dart away quickly. She smiled and chased after it, finally catching it in her teeth. She swam on to shore and ate it. It didn't taste bad.

"Ummm...!" She paused. What in the world was she suppose to do? Tenri,confused,looked at the hatchlings,who seem to be enjoying themselves greatly. She looked somewhere else. There seemed to be adult dragons,studying around. "W-who are they?" She looked at the adult dragons.

Edited by Jass

Declan swam to the edge of the lake and started eating the fish. It tasted really good so he decided to catch some more. When he got back into the lake he decided to splash water all over Cherry. He swam in and went underwater. When he was closer enough to her he jumped out of the water and used his tail to send a big wave crashing over her.

Sora remained silent as Jackie left her with Cherry and a newly hatched Blusang Lindwurm. Fine. I don't want to explore with you anyways. She huffed in annoyance and turned her back on them, bounding back to the remaining shards of her light blue egg. The young Daydream dragon was about to lay down for a short rest when she caught sight of Matalu out of the corner of her eye. Hmm. I might as well learn something from those adult dragons too, she thought as she dragged her paws in the Hellfire Wyvern's direction.

Sora rocked back on her haunches next to Matalu, toying with the violet plume of fur on the tip of her tail. "Did you get anything out of them?" she whispered into the wyvern's ear, eyeing the four adult dragons with unconcealed distaste. "My parents would be so much better than them." she murmured aloud, softly enough for only Matalu to here. Without waiting for the other hatchling's response, she heaved herself to her paws and faced the female Black dragon, attempting to appear slightly more imposing by arching her neck and straightening her posture in what she hoped looked dignifying. "Excuse me? Hello?"

Cherry

Cherry jumped and squeaked in surprise when the wave hit her. She shook herself off, before smiling competitively at Declan. She jumped back into the water, splashing him on purpose, and caught a fish, slapping him in the face with it. Before he could do anything else, she turned around and kicked water at him.

Astra couldn't sleep. It was too loud. More like she had fallen asleep, then gotten woken up repeatedly. She approached a random hatchling, hoping for something to do. "Hello. My name is....' Um...What is my name?...How about Astra? Yes, I like Astra... "My name is Astra. Do you want to play with me?"

Focus. She thought to herself. Focusing her eyes, she was able to see the dragons much clearer. She noticed that all of them had different personalities,as she can tell from their faces. "Wow, They look cool!" She said. Tenri liked the dragon's looks. He seemed to ignore some of the harsh and prideful faces.

She wanted to get a closer look.

Declan laughed and then took a deep breath and went to the bottom of the lake. It was fairly deep but he still kept on swimming downwards. He could still see Cherry swimming at the top so he knew he wasn't so far down he wouldn't be able to swim back up in time before he lost his breath. He saw Cherry swim right above him and so he propelled upwards and shot out of the water right beside her, sending more waves going everywhere.

Cherry

Cherry waited for him to shoot out, before throwing the fish at his face. She then dived down and dragged Declan underwater by grabbing his tail and pulling. She threw more fish at him, just for fun

Tenri heard a "hello." She turned to see a royal blue had greeted. Or did she? "Um-Ummm! Are you...Talking to me?" She surely can't be serious. Could she? "I-I'm Tenri! Nice to meet you?!"She wasn't sure what to say, but she felt very happy for someone to actually talk to her again.

Edited by Jass

Declan felt himself going underwater yet again. He saw Cherry pulling his tail so he spun around and nipped her on her hind leg. It was a really soft nip so Cherry wouldn't feel any pain. He flicked his tail and felt her teeth no longer in it. Cherry kept on flinging fish at his so when she was throwing another one at him he catched it and swam to the shore. He started to eat the fish and saw that it was bigger than the one he caught a while ago. He ate it in three quick gulps and waited for Cherry to come back up.

Cherry

Cherry let go of his tail in surprise when he nipped her, and swam back up, taking gulps of air. When she recovered enough she swam to shore and began laughing. She couldn't stop laughing, and her stomach hurt from it, but she continued. After a minute, she finally stopped laughing and only smiled. It was getting darker a bit, so she said to Declan "We should head back now." before walking in the tunnel and going back. She had fun, but was tired now.

((I assume its afternoon when they hatched))

Astra, having just woke up, didn't hear Tenri. Thinking that nobody had heard her, she went to the red hatchling she had met earlier, hoping they could do something together. She had seemed aggressive. maybe she would like to have a play fight? "Hi. I think we met earlier. Would you like to play with me? We're the oldest. I think you want to play-fight, right?"

The royal blue greeted someone else. "oh...i guess she wasn't talking to me..." she watched as the dragon asked another to play-fight with her. Play-fight?! I wanna play! I really wanna play! She wanted to play with her, after all,it was her instinct to play-fight with other hatchlings.

"ohh...." she was anxious. Why was everyone ignoring her?

Edited by Jass

"You can play too," Astra said without looking behind. her. She was still waiting for Mata to reply. Something about the red hatchling seemed strange to her, though. She was expelling heat. Astra really didn't like heat. But she wanted to play with her friend, so she decided to keep silent about it.

"I can?! Oh boy! oh boy!" Tenri immediately jumped at her. She acknowledged me! "hooray!" She laughed.

Declan had finished eating the fish and hurried up to catch up with Cherry. He walked out of the tunnel and into the cave. "So are we going to sleep here? I can't imagine sleeping outside and here is a good place." He started walking around the cave and saw a small thing that had small round eggs in it. "Hey look what I found!" he picked up one of the eggs and held it in his paw. These eggs look like the egg I just hatched from but they are smaller and a different colour.

Cherry

Cherry walked over. "Yeah, it does look like dragon eggs!" She said. She looked around. "There's no moss, well have to get some