KoalaNoob

A New Beginning

Jackie stormed up to the Electric, the spines on her neck bristling. "Hey! Why don't you look to see if anyone's around next time you start sparking?!" She roared angrilly.

Cherry

Cherry stalked a mouse, then pounced, landing on it. She bit it and killed it, bringing it back to Erikteru. Jackie hadgotten shocked too and was now angrily roaring at Erikteru. "You do need to watch out a bit though." She said.

Erikiteru tripped and crash when a dragon suddenly yelled at her. "Wh-wha?" She asked, startling. The other dragon was mad at her for getting zapped earlier. "I-I'm sorry," She said with her legs still in the air and her chin flat on the ground. She got up and sat up straight. "I-I just hatched, so I guess can't really control my electricity yet. They seem to follow along with my emotions..." And indeed they did. Erikiteru felt bad now, and her sparks dimmed greatly. They seemed to move slowly, and towards the ground in a sad-like motion.

Jackie squashed down a surge of guilt. "Well be more careful next time!" She hissed before storming off to hunt. She felt awfully alone. Why can't I just have wings? she thought sadly.

Erikiteru frowned more as the dragon left. She really needed to learn how to control her sparks. She looked at the prey Cherry had caught. Upon laying her eyes on it, she instantly dug her small teeth into the animal, and ate it quickly. She certianly had a large appitite for a newborn.

"You lose." Vana darted off of her, using her as a jump pad as she returned to the cave. "Nobody ever said you could eat, Newborn. Next to be tested, line up."

Tenri did a faint smile. "I had fun with you, pillow." She sweetly said. "So don't worry, Vana, I'll improve on my fighting skills soon enough." She said. Although Tenri had lost the fight, she laughed as if she was actually the winner all along. "Hug me soon enough." She whispered to Vana as she made her way.

"Also, now that the test is done, where should I go?" She said. Tenri really didn't pay much attention on what Vana was saying.

"You now go to the second test. Did I not make it clear that this would be hard? Five more times across the field." Vana watched as the new hatchling continued eating. She snatched the food away from her, and tossed it into the fire. "I never said you could eat."

((Go to the OOc and post something, Jass.)

Tenri got close to Vana, and hugged her for a just a moment. Then, she ran, despite her extremely painful burns that made her slow down even further. It looked as if she was jogging about like she was exercising. She panted, running through the fields was hard. For some strange reason though, it depleted less of her energy then before.

Erikiteru leapt back and got into a fighting stance when her food was taken away. It was nothing but bones anyway, yet she still growled. "What was that for?!" She exclaimed in a rage. She hated, absolutely HATED, when someone took her food, she realized. Her sparks flashed wildly, not shocking anyone, but also becoming very violent. One thing was clear,

She was not happy.

user posted image

Still hovering just above the canopy of the forest below, Sora ran through the drill in her head. Go to the forest. Don't get lost. Find the flag. Bring it back. She narrowed her eyes until she was squinting, protecting them from the harsh sunlight without the shelter of leafy trees overhead and the whistling gusts of wind that whipped her lilac mane around her face. After a while of searching in vain, the young Daydream hatchling was about to alight back to the ground in defeat when something caught her eye. Claw marks on a tree. But they weren't just random scrapes on the bark of a tree created by a brown bear marking it's territory, they had a cutting edge with deep, precise slashes. A dragon had made them. Excited, Sora just barely managed to keep herself from tumbling off of her cloud as she inspected the tree more closely, following the trail of marks leading up the gnarled bark. Apparently, Vana had tried to hide the flag above the ground, out of the hatchlings' reach. Ha! she thought silently. That won't be a problem for me. She weaved around and over the jutting branches before finally finding the bright blue flag and clenching it firmly between her teeth before clambering back onto her floating cloud. Sora drifted back to the cluster of dragons, leaping off of the light purple wisps at the last second.

Declan

Declan gave a slight glare and walked to the fire. He gathered strength and leaped through it. Even though it had been quick, the fire leap made him uncomfortably warm. He looked at the water, and while Vana wasn't looking, took a dip. He relaxed in the perfect temperature water and all too soon forced himself to get out.

((I know an activity for the OOC! Making posts better! Post there please, Silver!))

Vana willed a few stones under Declan to jerk up, scraping off bits of skin. "You were not to go in the water. Two more laps across the field, and three more times through the fire. Go. Sora, attack me. How long can you survive while fighting me? I will not be attacking offensively...much."

Erikiteru growled. Was this dragon going to burn her food and then ignore her? "HEY! She yelled, her sparks getting dangerous. "Don't ignore me!" She lunged at the dragon is a rage, and her sparks became uncontrollable with rage.

user posted image

Although she knew she would regret it if she showed it, Sora was slightly frightened. Attack Vana? What was the catch? Surely the older dragon knew that she was going to win, no matter what. Swallowing nervously, she held tighter to bright blue flag hanging from her claws and advanced on the adult Black dragon slowly, careful not to let her eyes stray to indicate where she was aiming. The young Daydream hatchling seemed completely oblivious to the furious Electric hatchling, clenching her jaw in grim determination. "What are you trying to get at?" she asked Vana softly, murmuring under her breath. Sora wasn't even sure if the adult dragon heard her, she just lunged forward with striking accuracy, delivering a sharp nip to Vana's shoulder before drawing out of strange and flaring the bright flag around, which she was certain would distract the Black for a heartbeat, a heartbeat that she needed. With a guttural growl of outrage, the hatchling flung herself at Vana again, drawing her paw back to aim a blow at the left side of Vana's head.

Cherry

Cherry watched all the events going on with a slightly amused expression. She knew she shouldn't be amused, but it was hard not to be. But that struggling burned dragon could be her. She could also be in the blusang's place. The more she thought, the more her amusement vanished. It was replaced by something else. To an onlooker giving a halfhearted glance she wouldn't have moved, but if you looked closely, you would notice the amusement in her eyes change to determination, the slight smile, and her claws scratching the ground slightly. She would show that black dragon what determination was. When it would finally be her turn to be tested, she would not show weakness. She made a silent promise to get back at the unfair black for her friends.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Vana simply stood, watching as Sora landed blow after blow. not very observant... Sora's attacks weren't making a mark. Effortlessly, she left an illusion of herself behind as she took a step backwards, hiding behind the fake image. There were plenty of stones on the spot she was standing on. If Sora attacked again, she would be have been hit with a trap. If she didn't, Vana would claw her head off. Win-win for her, lose-lose for Sora.

user posted image

Sora swung her paw down, letting out a strangled cry of surprise as it swept through thin air, leaving Vana's illusion shimmering. Unable to regain her balance, she tumbled forward, barely stopping herself from crashing into solid, jagged rocks. With a tiny squeal of horror, the young Daydream hatchling scrambled to her paws, glancing up at the adult Black through narrowed azure eyes. "All right, you won." Sora paused, letting out a shuddering breath. "What are you going to do, claw me to shreds on my second day of life?" As she spoke, her mouth curved into an ugly sneer of contempt, but there was a very slight tremor of fear in her voice.