igloo9201

SeaWorld's Dragons

Do you think it would be okay to have whites be orcas and belugas? People really like belugas, and the only dragon I can think of to be a beluga is a white dragon, but since they're orcas.....and we could find something for turtles. Olive dragons make awesome alligators, but they're so rare...maybe green dragons for alligators?

They have hippos, bottle nose dolphins, Commerson's dolphins (adorable beyond description), flamingos, parakeets, hippos, alligators, polar bears, belugas, pilot whales, penguins (I think). And Shedd Aquarium in Chicago has a coral breeding program that's really cool...even though it's not SeaWorld, maybe we could have that? There are a lot of colorful dragons that look like corals, and coral is really endangered.

Hmm, make the coral a different project then. I want to have penguins, they're adorable and cuddly! Please have penguins?

Alright, I'm thinking dark must x regular pygmies since king, emperor, and rockhopper penguins have black and yellow on them. Are there any whiteish pygmies?

Hmmmmmmm.........would Albinos make good Belugas? They would make pretty good Polar Bears, too! I don't think I'll use Albinos as orcas, though, Korea.

Haha I see you had the same correcting mistake as I did. Changing Korra to Korea.

I think albinos could be both, but would be better polar bears

I hate spell check so much. But ye ah, because belugas are so cute and albinos so......aren't! Plus,

polar bears aren't white, they have translucent fur, so albinos make sense. Plus I always thought that albino's pose is kind of rawr-ish.

The white dragon gendered male, I renamed him.

I do have CB whites now, but I'm saving them for my lineage

Messy! But it's good that you have an egg, and I usually don't care about lineages.

Nalani is a potato dragon! xd.png

Bump

Sorry, I let it die... I JUST got a CB white, so I'm back into this lineage! So sorry!

I swear I never meant to let it die! Lol Three Days Grace is amazing.

Sorry for not breeding much. My CB whites are used for breeding frequntly, as are all my white dragon. I'll try to dedicate a 2nd gen white for this. I use 2nd gens less.