Kyleedj

A Vampire Dragon's Story...

(Okay so this was originally supposed to be a dragon description, but it turns out it was too long >.< So I'm posting it here)

A White Dragon wraps her tail around an egg, pulling it close. She brought her head down to its' level, inspecting it. Her deep blue eyes sparkled as she nudged it with her snout as a sign of affection. But the interaction between mother and son had not lasted long, when a loud warning call rang through the air. It was coming from the father. The female kept her eyes glued to the egg for a moment, then spread her wings taking to the air. She just had to briefly part to see what was wrong with her mate, then she could go back to egg-sitting. As the egg sat alone in a little nest of leaves, a stranger was closing in. He beat his wings as he was landing close by, and a cool rush of air brushed past the egg. It rustled the leaves that covered it, and the shell was revealed. The stranger glanced at the pearly-white egg that was poking out of the leaves and froze. His head whirled around, as he checked to make sure no one was near to watch. He stretched his jaws in what looked like a yawning motion. He hadn't had a victim in a while and he needed to boost the species' numbers. Licking his fangs he walked closer to the white egg, the poison collecting on his razor-sharp teeth. Once he felt he had enough of this dangerous weapon, he went in for the kill. He lunged for the egg, puncturing the shell with his abnormally large frontal teeth. The venom seeped into the egg in large amounts, killing the developing dragon on the inside. He licked his maw stepping away from the victim. His fangs were wet with the liquids from within the egg, and he quickly became airborne and escaped successfully. The egg grew cold, as the dragon became infected with the vampiric virus. When his mother returned she moaned in distress, realizing what had happened. You see White Dragons are masters of healing magic but with one catch: They cannot bring back the dead. So his heartbroken mother abandoned him on the side of a cliff to slowly turn into a creature like the one which he was bitten by, for there was nothing she could do for her lost son.

...This is how Fang Forbidden came to be.

^^ Thank you! Haha well I was thinking, a lot of people might just think vampire dragons are heartless. So I thought I would create a backstory for my dragon to show the pain and suffering they have been through to become who they are.

Aww, such a sweet and sad story. I bet you could turn this into a very good fic if you wanted to. I'd read it. happy.gif