Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Taking the blue banded hatchie <3 I dont have any of these yet :3

LEAVING:

A golden eggie

4th gen metal, dummy egg please! I'd like to know who it goes to.

Made an offer. Left an egg on last post.

Edit: Thanks. I will definitely treat it well. ^^

Leaving another egg. A vampire on a two-way as well.

Make an offer on my eggs.

Edited by SyrusAllen

Taking: still nothing

Leaving: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! - another hatchie (CB crimson, uninfluenced) -- enjoy, Vyce! (love your offered egg's grandmother's name, btw -- Azula is such a perfect name for a Hellfire Wyvern. Hope you don't mind if I keep it for that reason smile.gif )

Edited by hamsterwoman

Taking: Nothing.

Leaving: Three pretty Shinies!

4th gen Gold, stair, if influenced male could be wave with Red&Earth

6th gen Gold, even gen

6th gen Gold, stair (F Gold x M Shadow Walker)

All in two-way trade, just offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. First come, first serve (of course I'll accept an offer only after I see a post in this thread).

Now I'm going to bed and I'll check here in a few hours probably.

Sadly it seems no one is interested in the eggs I'm offering.. I want to give something people will like for all the nice things Ive gotten. Anyone care to offer ideas of what I can try to offer? Most of my rare dragons are on breeding cooldown right now.

Sadly it seems no one is interested in the eggs I'm offering.. I want to give something people will like for all the nice things Ive gotten. Anyone care to offer ideas of what I can try to offer? Most of my rare dragons are on breeding cooldown right now.

I saw you gave a Vampire, that offer should get a bite (no pun intended) soon. Mention that it hatches in a few hours. People also like 2G hybrids (Shallow Water, Geode, Bluna, Ultraviolet, Hellhorse, Soulpeace), and their parent breeds are common.

Thank you for giving back to the thread! wub.gif

I saw you gave a Vampire, that offer should get a bite (no pun intended) soon. Mention that it hatches in a few hours. People also like 2G hybrids (Shallow Water, Geode, Bluna, Ultraviolet, Hellhorse, Soulpeace), and their parent breeds are common.

Thank you for giving back to the thread! wub.gif

Yeah Ive tried giving away nice clean lineaged hybrids but no one ever really takes them so I end up dropping them off in the AP

Leaving a messy wet hatchling

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Auk! left a puddle on the floor.....obviously not house trained huh.gif

snagged this one and gifted it to a friend

already left 4 eggs this morning

Yeah Ive tried giving away nice clean lineaged hybrids but no one ever really takes them so I end up dropping them off in the AP

It's hard to tell what people want. Some are really looking for something the fits with what they have.

It's hard to tell what people want. Some are really looking for something the fits with what they have.

Yeah that's true. I just like to give out more than I take. Guess ill figure something out. And I'll probably jettison what Im currently offering when I find something better then.

Yeah that's true. I just like to give out more than I take. Guess ill figure something out. And I'll probably jettison what Im currently offering when I find something better then.

People like hatchies as well. With the way the eggs are so low-time in the AP right now, you could grab 2-3 before you go to bed, and they'll be hatched by morning.

People like hatchies as well. With the way the eggs are so low-time in the AP right now, you could grab 2-3 before you go to bed, and they'll be hatched by morning.

True, but I tried giving a hathcling away just the other day and it grew up before anyone would take it.

Edited by SyrusAllen

True, but I tried giving a hathcling away just the other day and it grew up before anyone would take it.

I feel you. Got three Magi eggs on dummy trade that no one wants. You would think folks would want more Magis for teleport/trading. Ah well, at least they're dragons I might consider keeping if they don't find new homes.

Taking: Nothing.

Leaving: Three pretty Shinies!

4th gen Gold, stair, if influenced male could be wave with Red&Earth

6th gen Gold, even gen

6th gen Gold, stair (F Gold x M Shadow Walker)

All in two-way trade, just offer a dummy and leave something for the thread. First come, first serve (of course I'll accept an offer only after I see a post in this thread).

Now I'm going to bed and I'll check here in a few hours probably.

I offered on the 6th Gen Gold stair!

I left an Avatar of change a few posts up that is still there!

I tend to wait 24 hours or so and if my eggs haven't moved from this thread, I'll pop them over to the Departure Notices thread in a one-way trade. Things go pretty quick over there. If they haven't moved from there in a day or so, then I let them go to the AP.