Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

Leaving: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! -- CB garnet egg from Volcano biome, now that it's off cooldown

(for a tinsel egg taken a couple of pages ago)

Offer a dummy and leave something for the thread

Have offered dummy for this little cutie... am in process of breeding something will update with "leaving" egg in a few minutes smile.gif

UPDATE:

LEAVING: This 2G PB Almandine egg! smile.gif GONE Awarded to SlowHornpipe172 Enjoy!!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Taking: Nothing yet.

Leaving: This little dragon. Do not freeze or kill, no trading, no abandoning. Seriously, this is a GIFT, so please don't mistreat it.

Leaving a Seasonal (Autumn) Egg!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I just realised that the egg got sick last night, and in order to fix that, I had to take it out of the transfer so that I could hide it - I apologise for never fixing the link to reflect the fact that it was no longer sick! The link is now correct, and the egg should be perfectly grabbable.

Edited by Nauthiz

I just realised that the egg got sick last night, and in order to fix that, I had to take it out of the transfer so that I could hide it - I apologise for never fixing the link to reflect the fact that it was no longer sick! The link is now correct, and the egg should be perfectly grabbable.

Grabbed this egg, but realized it wasn't the right one for me :s Returning it to the thread for Nauthiz

Still grabbable and on a 1-way smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! GONE Unknown grabber sad.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Bump smile.gif Still available.

Offered on this.

Leaving a Shallow Water hatchling. Gone!

Edited by Nauthiz

Bump smile.gif Still available.

Left an offer for this egg.

I still have my three Magi eggs available. Offer a dummy, leave something in the thread please.

Offer for Magi egg #1 here

Offer for Magi egg #2 here

Offer for Magi egg #3 here

ETA: Also leaving this Gold x Seasonal bred egg. As usual, be nice and leave something for the thread. View lineage here

Available here!

Edited by AngelicSabyne

Taking: offered on the ER GW

Leaving: will breed something nice when it hatches or leave this guy: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! (I just can't accept a dummy egg while my own dummy egg is egglocking me)

Offered on your pink hatchling! Canceled my offer on this since I just really need open egg slots to catch and gift new release eggs.

Edited by F.ury

Hey just letting you know I already offered on this one a page back. smile.gif Not a big deal and if you'd like we can just let the gifter decide what to do, but figured I'd let you know in case you wanted to grab something else instead.

Oh sorry, i had a look for comments claiming it but didnt see yours. Will withdraw.

Taking: Nothing yet.

Leaving: This little dragon. Do not freeze or kill, no trading, no abandoning. Seriously, this is a GIFT, so please don't mistreat it.

Still here!

happy.gif