Quis

Take an Egg - Leave an Egg

I feel you. Got three Magi eggs on dummy trade that no one wants. You would think folks would want more Magis for teleport/trading. Ah well, at least they're dragons I might consider keeping if they don't find new homes.

Yeah, I always love magis. The more I have, the more i can give. ^-^

Taking Nothing

Leaving:Magi hatchling!

As usual leave a dummy and something for the thread.  Or at least say you will leave something.

Hoping I can have the magi. I ove having them for giving out more and more dragons to others. Im planning to leave some more nice things as soon as I can. Dragons are being stubborn so I'm hawking the AP for something lovely to give.

Edit: Sweeeeet! Thanks Firsborn Dragon! I'll take super good care of the little one. ^-^

Edited by SyrusAllen

Take: Nothing

Leave:

user posted image3rd Gen Tan PB Checker | Beautiful Lineage

This time I'm using a two-way trade link because it took me great effort breeding this egg, it deserves a good home!:lol:

So the first one to offer and post something for the thread will get the egg, please don't harm/trade it. It is fine to trade its offspring, though.

Leaving an almost perfect Trihorned wyvern with Silver arrowhead.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered a CB lumina on the pretty eggie.

Left a tan minutes ago, will leave more if I got the eggie!

-----------------------

Yeah! Got the beauty. It will be taken good care of, thank you SyrusAllen!

leave: tan&silver, edited into a new post.

Edited by carnot

Offered a CB lumina on the pretty eggie.

Left a tan minutes ago, will leave more if I got the eggie!

Gratz! It's yours. ^-^

Now leaving something nice I found in the AP; a pretty shimmerfail moonstone decended from Penk. ^-^

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by SyrusAllen

Another alert for anyone who hasn't heard yet: Take an Egg - Leave an Egg will be moving to a new thread tomorrow!

Tomorrow morning I'll make a post to announce what time the switch will take place. At that point I'll ask everyone who has a donation or other 'taking nothing, leaving this' type of offer to wait for the change over, so there will be fewer offers to bump into the new location.

Remember everyone, if you have a link to TaE/LaE in your signature, you will need to update it tomorrow after the move!

Thanks again to everyone for your patience with this whole thing. I hope to see you all in the new thread by this time tomorrow night! happy.gif

Taking: Nothing

Leaving:

ALL GONE

Edited by D-wing

Offered a dummy on the Green Stripe.

Accepted your trade - enjoy your Green Striped. <3

PS: Thank you, Quis, for this information post - I totally missed that yet!

--

Taking:.

Still nothing.~

Leaving:.

user posted image Red Dorsal | 2nd Gen PB | View Lineage | Offer a dummy! Gone!

Edited by Ryokara

Take: Trihorn

Leave:

user posted image3rd Gen Tan PB Checker | Beautiful Lineage

This time I'm using a two-way trade link because it took me great effort breeding this egg, it deserves a good home!:lol:

So the first one to offer and post something for the thread will get the egg, please don't harm/trade it. It is fine to trade its offspring, though.

and

user posted image3rd Evengen Silver Hatchling | Beautiful Lineage

This is also a two-way trade but I am egglocked, so anyone who wants to have it, please mention it in your post and leave something for the thread, I will then change the link into a transfer and send it to you via PM. Please don't harm/trade it. It is fine to trade its offspring, though. Thanks!

Gone to hamsterwoman, thanks for giving it a warm home.

Edited by carnot

Take: Trihorn

Leave:

user posted image  3rd Gen Tan PB Checker | Beautiful Lineage

and

user posted image3rd Evengen Silver Hatchling | Beautiful Lineage

This is also a two-way trade but I am egglocked, so anyone who wants to have it, please mention it in your post and leave something for the thread, I will then change the link into a transfer and send it to you via PM. Please don't harm/trade it. It is fine to trade its offspring, though. Thanks!

Taking: offered on the silver hatchling (with a hatchling, 'cos I'm egglocked myself, which you should feel free to keep or give back to the thread or whatever)

Leaving: left a harvest and royal crimson hatchies two pages ago (claimed)

ETA: Thank you! biggrin.gif

Edited by hamsterwoman

Wep im off to bed if anyone makes an offer on one of my eggs, then please give me time to respond when I get back on in aprox 9 hours maybe less depending.

Taking nothing for now.

Leaving: Vampire egg. Switching to two-way trades since so many of my previous eggs have been swiped without the recipient leaving anything in return (including both eggs from my previous post). So, offer a dummy and leave something in the thread. I'll approve the trade after I see a thread post.

This is annoying, since between work and school I don't have a ton of time to watch my transfer list. Sorry in advance if it takes me a while to respond to legit offers.

Bumping my little vamp.

Leaving an Avatar of Change

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I took his egg!

And I leave 2th gen falconiform wyvern eggs.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/99c9886a136ba5809ded4da9b2f587ce

Falconiform wyvern

Thanks;D

This chilly hatchie is somewhat messy, but has a Z-code to make up for it. smile.gif Give it a nice warm home and a name, please. Lately people have been saying they will name my gifts but don't and it makes me very disappointed. dry.gif

Got a new home on the Departures thread.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow