Lemniscate

OLD Art Thread

Hurgedurgehblerrr

So very lazy...I am sorry.

I have found that I cannot do requests within a reasonable time, so I suppose this thread will simply be kind of an idea thread. You can suggest things to be drawn, but don't expect anything anytime soon.

I apologize again for being a blob of laziness, but you guys are probably still going to be mad at me so it probably isn't worth the effort...

Throw a Wailord on me if you want.

I'll put some request completions here.

Koala's http://imgur.com/U91AoJ4

PC's http://imgur.com/WVZoMYL

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Haha, sword-wielding poops. PREPARE YOUR WEAPONS EVERYONE! THE POOPS ARE ATTACKING!

Genius.

May I suggest a Wailord-Blimp? Wailord is less dense than air, and he's the FLOAT wail pokemon, so...

Haha, the penguin is awesome. New meaning to emperor penguins, lol. Your shading is great too! Nice work

I will now accept banner suggestions! There's an app on the iPad that lets me make them. I suck at digital art though.

Sitting? On a tree? Ehehehe I have trouble drawing humans floating space in a standing position. But I'll try tommorrow. Since, y'know, practice and all that nice stuff.

Nice! But aaahhhh why is she just floating there she'll fall and diiiieeeeeee xd.png

She's floating looking because drawing sitting is hard. I'm just going to erase the tree and probably fix her hands because one of her arms is longer and fatter than the other. Not perfect, but quite an improvement from my previous drawings!

If you shift her legs so that they go sideways then down a bit, it'll look just like she's sitting. Besides, people sitting on pole -like things usually look half standing, so it doesn't matter.

I really like her shirt, actually, and the knees are really nice.

Could you draw Seira from Noblesse for me? Just the head (or with part of her upper body) would be nice, if possible a shaded work (as realistic as possible) and red eyes. The rest can be done in pencil, but the eyes should be colored.

Here is a reference picture. I am aware that Seira is a Manga figure, but I would love to see her in a more realistic way ^^

For more references, just google "Seira Noblesse" or "Seira J Loyard".

Since it's a rather specific request I would happily give you eggs in exchange for a nice picture -you could either browse through my scroll or I'll get you something from your whishlist smile.gif

I'll try!

I'll draw it first, then decide if I want a reward. Don't give an egg to me yet though. I should be able to draw just her head without too much difficulty.

You have requested that I make a request in here.

Actually, I have two requests for you, if that is okay.

The first is a Totodile. I do not have a preference for it's pose.

The second is the Emperor's Key from Yu-Go-Oh! Zexal. A picture of it, in case you have not watched the show, is here.

Hopefully this is not too much.

Aww. The Totodile is adorable and you did a good job with the key. I figured I'd request something simple, minus the Pokemon. Thank you!

Edited by seacatsmew

http://imgur.com/RxWo1Tf

Here have this picture. I'm sorry her hair looks black. ;-;. I can try again if you want.

Looks good so far, but could you make the hair white and erase the lines on her face? It would also be nice if the face could be shaded a bit more ^^