Lemniscate

OLD Art Thread

I know it's not my request, but...

O.M.G. That, my friend, is the best work you've ever done. I know it's actually pretty easy (in my opinion) because most of the lines (or all...) are curves, but still, excellent job.

xd.png

Anything else you want me to draw? I've seen you ask other people to draw leek snake, and it looks fun to draw, so can I draw it?

Wait. Why is leek snake the link to my rp?

*is completely off topic question*

WHY. THE LEEK SNAKE PICTURE IS SO SMALL. I CAN'T MAKE IT BIGGER WITHOUT MAKING IT FUZZY. WHY

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Wait, it is? That means the TDIO banner leads to nothing! What the heck Feral, you're not a real Pokemon.

*Facepalm*

Okay, PC your leek snakes are done. Scanning is so much trouble, I'll do that later. I kinda went a "little" overboard. Just notifying you.

Somebody! Request! I'll try to edit in the photo from the scanner after I get my dad to explain scanners to me.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Alright :3

Draw a smiling dung pile

You know, the cute ones that look like cupcake cream?

Cuteness is key. Otherwise it'll just be disgusting.

Time to switch computers and scan! Yaaaaaaayyyyyy...

Ok.

Also I'm sowwee for not posting your requests sooner. I just tend to procrastinate. You can have an army of cute poops and leek snakes in compensation, and maybe even an army with leek snakes and poops?

Ok.

Also I'm sowwee for not posting your requests sooner. I just tend to procrastinate. You can have an army of cute poops and leek snakes in compensation, and maybe even an army with leek snakes and poops?

It's fine smile.gif I have the same problem.

Or maybe leek snake poops?

Haha that'd be interesting. Not sure how I'd draw that though.

I did happen to draw a dragon but it was for a dragon request section dragon.

Also whenever I draw the cute poop it ends up too small. Sorry. It'll be kind of blurry because of cropping.

I don't procrastinate on drawing, I just procrastinate on posting it on a image site. I wish I could have magical mind laser to project the picture to you guys. I feel really bad, you can not request from me ever again if you think I'm that bad. It's okay if you do.