The_Lost_and_Hopeless(Rp)

The wind of the night; Dawn

Note; This is just a whipped up story, in the morning I may be more abled to fully fix it up. This is a example story or tell that one may read to determine just how well I might rp on advanced. As it will take some conciving for some of you as I am new. Not to mention that since DC is all about dragons, this is what this story is about. I will try my hardest to not connect to anyone else and am sorry if it does. That's not my intentions at all and I honestly didn't plan nor think it really would end up exactly like someone else's. So, here I go;

There always has been hidden things throughout societies of the world. Some known by few, some completely forgotten in the overwhelming flow of changes. However this is a tale of just that, a rule and how it affected the world that no longer exists. This is the story of great beasts, with power unmatched by anything. They can be majestic or fearfilling. This is a different story of a thing that now only lives in the depths of thought. Lost to a upcoming future and victims of the past. This is a story of winged or elemented creatures called; Dragons.

Amongst the peaking morning rays over a rocky cliff lays a sprawled out beast. A dragon of great proportions and nothing but a corspe. Amongst the bones and hollowed, colorless scales is fearful signs of what killed her... Those many dragons face, hunters. A thing common to these animals. Something they have learned from. But yet, one spear stands prominently tucked into a crack showing the impact and cause of death. A swift shot to the heart. Her still illuminated scales have been cut clear, and her teeth and horns are missing. As these huge living things were prized by rulers and foriegners, leading for a heavy price on the ancient beings. Thus bringing the war between humans and dragons. Two worldly and dominant creatures that clashed for survival.

Young men would go hunt for the weak and old or young and innocent. Leading to a decrease in populations. Yet it didn't stop them. Dragons learned from these foes and adapted, growing to accept things. They brought chaos and destruction. Amongst this land of doom and beauty is a certain dragon. One of a high ruling called 'Jordarter (Earth) to be the next as humans have learned of this group, the one that shows a possible threat. They go in search of - "Daggry!(Dawn)" a male grey and silver scaled male approached the cream and white scaled one with orange hints.

Edited by The_Lost_and_Hopeless(Rp)

Daggry raised her head moving back a bit in surprise. "What has gotten into you today?" She asked, speaking in an ancient, native tongue. "Men, mortals. I have come to tell that they have claimed another." Hul(hollow) responded, dropping a lower jaw from his fanged grip. His head rolled back and his icy blue eyes stared her with hatred. It was a dear friend of his who had been killed, and it was because of Daggry that she had been hunted and sought for. "I am sorry, but we cannot just stand around all night and mourn. It's how humans now attack nye mødre(new mothers) and you know that. We best be careful and go tell Jordarter. Maybe then we might get help on how to survive." Hul nodded, growling slightly from the harsh words, but had to face the fact. So he aggreed, expanded his wings as he was of the Blusang Lindwurm breed. While Daggry was no other than a Imperial Fleshcrowne. Hw lifted his wings high, stretching out the soft leather-like skin from between the bones. He picked up the lower jaw and took off.

Daggry soon joined him, flying swiftly as she felt the cool seep into her scales, cooling her heated body. "So, is this the only one found?" "No, there were twins found this morning. Two hatchlings, less than a month old each. This has become far too recent for my likings," Hul growled slightly, his voice muffled from the bone in his mouth. Though he didn't loosen his grip as they flew higher, into the clouds.

Edited by The_Lost_and_Hopeless(Rp)