Anavi_Ivy

Art workshop "Ivy Embers"

I want to request(Gif):

Size: Same size as the icon

Idea:

user posted image

Flapping it's wings, please. Also, if you could, maybe add a little plume of fire coming from it's mouth? If you need refrence, picture something like the dragon in my signature :3

Text: None

Background: None, transparent

I want to request(Gif):

Size: No specific size

Idea:(you can add some picture)

Adult male blusang lindwurm (http://dragcave.net/lineage/75qwS for reference.) Sorry I don't know how to put in the little icon images >.< I'd like for it to tilt it's head upward like it just noticed something, then breathe blue fire. While the head is moving back to the resting position, could you turn the blue flames into cloud bubbles that say stellalala?

Sorry if this is really hard or if I'm unclear ><

Text: stellalala as smoke after the blusang is done breathing fire

Background:No

Bacon_Strips' request is done:

user posted image

If you want to change anything, just say

That's very nice! But as you mentioned, there do need to be some changes.

I had originally asked you to have the Blusang tap its legs. Instead, you have it moving its head. That's not what I wanted. I'm not sure if you just couldn't figure out the legs part and instead decided to add the head part, but I need that to be changed to fit my original request.

The tail is done nicely, but I had envisioned it playfully touching the ground by "rolling out" its tail, not moving it to its side. If you could fix that as well, that would be great.

I apoligize that I'm basically asking you to redo the whole animation, as I know that you are indeed busy, but I would very much appreciate it if you could animate it my way. Thanks. smile.gif

I love it! The wings look slightly unrealistic, but I can live with that. xd.png Would it be too much trouble to have you add her moving her head, and maybe timing it so that she moves her head, then her wings and tail? If it's too much trouble, what's there if fine too! smile.gif

I want to request(Gif):

Size: Same size as the icon

Idea:

user posted image

Flapping it's wings, please. Also, if you could, maybe add a little plume of fire coming from it's mouth? If you need refrence, picture something like the dragon in my signature :3

Text: None

Background: None, transparent

I want to request(Gif):

Size: No specific size

Idea:(you can add some picture)

Adult male blusang lindwurm (http://dragcave.net/lineage/75qwS for reference.) Sorry I don't know how to put in the little icon images >.< I'd like for it to tilt it's head upward like it just noticed something, then breathe blue fire. While the head is moving back to the resting position, could you turn the blue flames into cloud bubbles that say stellalala?

Sorry if this is really hard or if I'm unclear ><

Text: stellalala as smoke after the blusang is done breathing fire

Background:No

Both requests added to list.

That's very nice! But as you mentioned, there do need to be some changes.

I had originally asked you to have the Blusang tap its legs. Instead, you have it moving its head. That's not what I wanted. I'm not sure if you just couldn't figure out the legs part and instead decided to add the head part, but I need that to be changed to fit my original request.

The tail is done nicely, but I had envisioned it playfully touching the ground by "rolling out" its tail, not moving it to its side. If you could fix that as well, that would be great.

I apoligize that I'm basically asking you to redo the whole animation, as I know that you are indeed busy, but I would very much appreciate it if you could animate it my way. Thanks. smile.gif

I will change it, no problem. I am here to work and complete requests smile.gif

And I am realy sorry for this. Seems to I didn't done enough frames, that show to it taps its legs.

I love it! The wings look slightly unrealistic, but I can live with that. xd.png.png Would it be too much trouble to have you add her moving her head, and maybe timing it so that she moves her head, then her wings and tail? If it's too much trouble, what's there if fine too! smile.gif

I will change it. Just I will need some time cause some requests are a little bit harder smile.gif

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Request Completed!

Silverphoenixx's request is done:

user posted image

Same and Evensong's requests is edited!I hope it's ok now

user posted image

Request Completed!

Silverphoenixx's request is done:

user posted image

Same and Evensong's requests is edited!I hope it's ok now

user posted image

Thanks! it looks nice!

Art Workshop "Ivy Embers" will be closed during few days!

Stopped Works

6.Bacon_Strips (gif request)

9.Ayesthine (gif request)

10.stellalala (gif request)

If you find your name on this list, don't worry. Your request is still on "Progress List" and I am still working on it! However, there won't be any progress on requests. Art workshop will be opened for 1 or 2 days, maybe and 3, so here will be posted when it is opened again.

~~Art Workshop "Ivy Embers"

EDIT:You may post requests, but like said, there will be no progress user posted image

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Art Workshop "Ivy Embers" is opened again!

Works will be continued, slots are opened again, cheers!

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

o3o Thank you! It's lovely. I don't see anything that I want changed or added.

I am glad you like it <3

It's 100x100, if you need resizing I can do it smile.gif

Request Completed!

stellalala's request is done:

user posted image

I haven't done to "stellalala" appairs from smoke cloud(it appairs from nowhere, step by step), but if you want I can fix it now. However, If you reply to this tommorow, (I am maybe going to have acess to PC) I can make it ready for Friday, Saturday or Sunday smile.gif

Wow! This is wonderful. If possible, could you also make the wings move a bit? The smoke stellalala would really be appreciated smile.gif

no problem, i can make wings move a little bit, I will try to make some smoke, but I am not so sure will it be possible smile.gif

Edited by Anavi_Ivy

Request Completed!

stellalala's request is done:

user posted image

Still no "stellalala" in smoke :/

so, today( also and on Saturday and Sunday) I will be able to take requests and to edit finished works smile.gif

Also, from Monday to Friday, I am not going to take any requests. But, I can check out what's going on, and to see your requests.

Edited by Anavi_Ivy