sparkle10184

Cookie Clicker

It's triggered by buying the "One Mind" upgrade. After that I'm pretty sure there's no turning back without either selling every grandma or buying the 5% cps dropping "upgrade."

Here's a wiki article because of course this game has a wiki: http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Grandmapocalypse

I don't blame you for wanting to avoid it tbh. I had to turn it off because of the Red Cookies getting annoying. ;c

I see, thank you for the link to the Wiki. All though.. I went to check it out and the grandmapocalypse actually appeared on the Wiki page in stead? xd.png Gahh..

Oh, there we go. Grandmatriarchs are showing up for my background now. And of course red cookies and creepy messages at the top.

Started 17 days ago, current cps is 7,797,359,006.5

The only upgrade left that I can buy is the One Mind one (though I don't have the 100 of each building upgrades yet, except for cursors...at least I'm assuming there will be more upgrades for those achievements). I'm tempted to buy it, but I've heard it's not really worth it...though supposedly you kinda need it to "finish" the game? >.>

My grandmas keep telling me how disgusted they are with me, followed by "come give grandma a kiss". |D

It's totally worth it, especially if you're the type who lets it run in the background and rarely gets golden cookies.

I am so far in this game! Did anyone get to the scary grandma part?

I started three days ago my cps is 56,746,027.4

EDIT: I just noticed everyone played this game way longer than me...

Edited by DragonKami

You've been playing longer than me, DragonKami! laugh.gif I've been playing for only two days and my CPS = 279,740,000.4. Like MasterWeavile898, I let it run in the background while I'm at work and stuff accumulates like crazy. 0.0 Have not gotten any scary grandmas yet!

I started like a week ago, but I have only played like three or four days worth.

Libby, that's what I do. I don't need to worry much about the grandmas, unless they do something more than change golden cookies into red ones.

I started like a week ago, but I have only played like three or four days worth.

Libby, that's what I do. I don't need to worry much about the grandmas, unless they do something more than change golden cookies into red ones.

They do if you get the one mind thing....

Finally got my 100th time machine today!

Now I have exactly 100 of everything, except for my 200 cursors and 70 antimatter condensers.

ALL THE COOKIES THAT I CAN'T EAT. IT'S UNFAIR.

In other news, the One Mind upgrade has been unlocked, and I'm avoiding it like the plague because I don't want to deal with the Grandmapocolypse just yet. Also, dungeons are in beta and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with that.

I haven't played in ages, I have such a high CPS that my computer practically freezes every time I play lol

v. 1.0381... ugh!

I don't like the changes. They've turned heavenly chips into upgrades, big bang bank is more expensive, and now the red cookie chain ends at only 6 cookies. What the hell, Cookie Clicker?

EDIT: They got the cookie chain fixed now, but I'm still going to miss Big Bang Bank's original price.

Edited by Red Dragonette

There is a Halloween update that introduces hideous creatures called wrinklers coming after your cookies during the grandmapocalypse. I don't know if it's just for a limited time, or a permanent feature.

Have I mentioned that "grandmapocalypse" is a great word?

I think those are permanent, but only after the Grandmapocalypse. And I have 100 cursors, Grandmas, and farms. I'm working on the rest. BUT THE ANTIMATTER CONDENSERS ARE SO EXPENSIVE UGH.

all most everyone in my school has heard of this game, and i help one of my friends play when he is busy playing a game (console style).

I don't get it... What's the point? You just click a cookie...

Stick around for a while and the fun just gets better wink.gif

Cookies per second : 1,576,906,878,186.9 (multiplier : 7,187%)

Cookies per click : 86,730,094,619.4

200 cursors, 201 grandmas, 150 everything else except 124 antimatter condensers and 108 prisms.

Oh gods, I need help. >.>;

(Ok, so I don't sit around and stare at it all day, but I let it idle at home every day while I'm in class...still not making cookies fast enough...)

I was just going to make a topic about this, glad I saw this!

I just reset my game at 11 Quadrillion cookies. I let it run for 45 hours, now I am going to go for the no click achievement!

I like to leave it up while I watch TV or do homework smile.gif

COOKIEZ xd.png