Lemniscate

*CLOSE* Two Dimensions in One

Which title do you like?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cobalion looked down at the Eevee.

"Cobalion: I am Cobalion. I am also a Cobalion."

He knew what he just said sounded incredibly stupid, but he decided to answer both just in case he didn't know what a Cobalion was. And considering the fact that he asked what he was, that was pretty much guaranteed.

Jax's eyes sparkled, "A Cobalion!! Your part of a trio too! ...or was it a quado... I've never see one of you before, but I've hear the legends!"

Jax is bouncing around, "First an Articuno, and now a Cobalion! This adventure is GREAT!!"

Cobalion couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. He knew his and the other Swords of Justice were considered legends for what they did, but he didn't expect to meet many that would be so happy to meet one of them. Better to leave out the fact that Keldeo was here or this little guy might try and search the entire region for him....And maybe the fact that he was the original Cobalion from the legends as well.

"Cobalion: Well, I am very much happy to be the first Cobalion you've met in that case.:

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

"Arcticuno" Honoo swooned. He expected a crude remark from Kuro, though when the creature landed, he bitterly remembered how he had been stolen. Guh, if only he too were a Flying-type; he shared the beak, the feathers, and the talons, but not the wings... But he new that if he got off on the wrong foot now, there would be trouble. So, un-clenching his fists, and attempting to settle himself - if not with a little help from Shinrei's psychic influence - he answered the bird's question. "No, Snowstorm, we've seen no 'dragons' around here lately, unless you're talking about the rare exception of a Salamance." he said, "It could be possible that they haven't spread here. After all, I've never heard of an expert swimmer Garchomp," he laughed, trying to hide that he had no idea what they were talking about. Dragons? What in Deoxys was she talking about? he thought. "Anyways, I'm Honoo. This is my friend Shinrei, and my partner- err... never mind. I just remembered something," he said dryly. Already now getting more and more antisocial, he was frustrated further when yet another Pokemon joined them. "Uh, problem? N-no, nobody's been kidna- I mean... now's not a good time, OK?" he said. Though Jax's reaction to the alleged legendary had caused a small inward laugh.

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

As 'Snowstorm', landed, Shinrei payed more attention to Jax. Already having seen an Arcticuno before, she felt a bit extra drawn to the silver Eevee, instead. It must be a shiny, she thought. I battled a similar Sandslash once in a tournament. When she heard Honoo begin to speak, she was glad that she didn't have to deal with social interaction. When he stumbled on words, though, she tried to help him out a little, using her ability to bend emotions to calm him down a bit. She slightly wished she had gottwen in on the converse when dragons were mentioned, however. Dragons? What did that mean? Dragon-types? Extra dragon-y Altarias? Who knew. Shinrei sure didn't. When the new Pokemon joined them, though, she got slightly startled. Well, actually, when you're a Gardevoir, a little becomes a lot. So when she lost control of her powers, Honoo began to freak out, and she felt somewhat sorry. When 'Cobalion' came though, the little Eevee's reaction cheered her up a bit.

Snowstorm

Snowstorm nodded. It seemed that they hadn't had any dragons here. Plus she seemed to have arrived at a bad time. She siged a little at her horrible timing, though it was actually funny because she had had very bad timing for the past few days. Maybe she could help with the bad thing? "Can I help you? It seems like something bad happened." she said

Cobalion turned to the Blaziken, preparing to answer, only for the Articuno to answer first. She had a point, but Cobalion needed to get back to Sinnoh as fast as possible. He wanted to help, but considering the fact that an Articuno was here, he doubted he was needed that much.

"Cobalion: Well, I doubt I'm needed here. I'll just make my leave."

Edited by Zeke1479

((Ah, whoops. I totally missed that.))

Mitsuki nodded. "That's a good idea. Where is he now?"

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

The Blaziken sighed with relief when Cobalion left, but tensed at Snowstorm's question. "Err, bad? happened? Why would you think that? How silly! Kuro hasn't been stolen by a- I.. uh.. mean.... err.. Oops." he stuttered. "I guess it just sorta tumbled out," he said. Shinrei's response voiced her similar embarrassment. "Well, we've lost someone very important, and we'll leave it at that. Besides, I doubt you could help. We have no idea where he went, and.. well.. I think if we followed him he would just scold us, telling us how he could hold his own," Even though he can't, Honoo thought darkly. "Anyways, let's just drop the subject. Instead, why don't you tell us more about these 'dragons'. I mean, they seem important." he asked, "And will they come to Hoenn? That seems to be best priority for us right now."

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

Shinrei sighed. She had not even told Cobalion her name before he was gone again... But he had a point: his presence was virtually useless other than some extra company. Nonetheless, she let a little "goodbye" slip out before he was gone. Oh well, she thought. Maybe next time. Turning to Honoo, she saw how much he had been struggling without her, but she couldn't help now. Not when he was in mid-sentence. Well, sort of a sentence. In the midst of his nonsensical rambling, though, he seemed to accidentally mention Kuro. "Oh yes," she added in, "We all say stupid things sometimes. I guess it's just the way things are," she said, blushing brightly. "And besides, he's right. Finding him is a lost cause. For all we know he's dead," she lied. When he finally changed the subject, the converse went back to dragons. A very intrigued Shinrei sat down, ready to hear the answer.

Luna~

"I'll show you... She said sounding brave, but her expression gave it away. She was scared, and she hoped the Pangoro would agree. The hatchling went back through the bushes and quietly made her way towards where she last saw him. She stopped when she saw his body laying on the ground and became confused. Sleeping after that? I couldn't do that... She thought.

Jax waved Cobalion goodbye with his remark about leaving. He then trotted back to Snowstorm's side Not hearing anything about the stolen Absol. "Dragons from another realm are popping out of nowhere. Some blame Palkia for the spacial disruption, I'm not so sure. They aren't like us. They can be caught by the humans, but they act differently and seem to be more aggressive, sometimes."

Snowstorm

"Okay. I see." she said. Snowstorm nodded at Jax's words. "I don't know if they will come here. I wanted to check and see. Apparently not, since you haven't heard about them. As long as trainers don't release them here, they shouldn't come here." she said.

Jax spoke up, "I've never seen a trainer release a dragon before... they usually are the reason for the large release of others like us." Jax thought about some of the friends he made that were past Trainer pokemon. They were always open, but they usually had some grudge against their dragon replacements.

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

Honoo looked at them confusedly. "P-Palkia? Whoever that is, he sounds like no pansy. It doesn't matter though; as long as Hoenn is safe, I'm content. But these 'dragons' do sound interesting. Are they called that because they're similar to Dragon-types, or is there some other reason? I mean, if they're called dragons, there must be some connection." he looked at the two, "Hmm, let's try to connect the dots here. Would whatshisname have a reason to bring dragons into this universe? Was it even his fault?" Honoo began munching on a Chesto Berry while he thought. If they did come to Hoenn, this would prepare them. Can't be too careful, he thought, remembering how Kuro had ignored the warning of the Skarmory.

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

Satisfied with the answer, she didn't pitch any of her own thoughts in. Instead she sat down and listened to the converse. 'Palkia' especially interested her, but she remained quiet and didn't interrupt. In honesty, Honoo voiced most of her questions and concerns, so there really was no reason to talk. But when the fiery bird finished, she stood up. "Before we connect anything, can you please elaborate on Palkia? Contrary to my friend here, it does matter. And besides, how on earth would he bring new dragons into this world? Can he teleport or something?" she was suddenly more interested in a real Pokemon rather than dragons.

Jax sat down a took a deep breath. He then explained everything about Sinnohs legendary pokemon Palkia and Dialga, masters of time and space. He went on how Arceus, the Alpha of all pokemon made them to manage their positions and to keep balance. With space relating to other realms, it made sense most would blame him. Jax doesn't mention Giratina since he doesn't know about it at all.

((OOC: You know, I just realized something. Wouldn't it make more sense for Giratina to at least be apart of the dragons coming in? He is able to move through dimensions in Origin Forme.))

Once again, Cobalion was off to meet the Latias. A short conversation with that group didn't feel that bad. If anything, it was kind of welcoming since what with the current situation, he hasn't talked to many Pokemon as he used to. He looked up into the sky to see what looked like a bird Pokemon carrying something. Guess it must've been hungry....Not something for him to worry about.

Kiran looked at the Pangoro. Huh. Was he sleeping? What a good chance to smash his face in-- Mitsuki grabbed his arm just as he was about to throw a well-placed punch to the Pangoro's gut. "Kiran," she scolded. "Haven't you heard that we should always try to talk problems out first?"

"Nope," Kiran replied with a shake of his head. He turned to the Pangoro. "HEY! WAKE UP!" He roared. "How's that for talking things out?" He said to Mitsuki.

user posted imageHonoo

---------------------

Honoo sat down and soaked in the story. It was long, and it was weird. "Well... I appreciate your donation of time, but... I don't know if I believe all that. I'm pretty sure that a long time ago, a giant hunk of rock gave birth to three beings. One flooded to oceans, one raised the regions, and one enveloped the world in a hospitable atmosphere. That seems much more likely to me." he voiced. "Actually, I've seen them too, so that's almost proof." Shinrei gave her agreement. "Anyways, now that I've given you that piece of mind, how did the dragons get here? A mutation? A new type of evolution?" Honoo sat and thought about it for a second. He began to start thinking up different places. "Wait, I've got it! You said the dragons were new, right? Then it must be the Cave of Origin! Oh course!" he said excitedly.

user posted imageShinrei

---------------------

Shinrei was taken aback by such a touching story. "How beautiful," she commented, "But unfortunately, I must agree with Honoo. While it is quite lovely, I find it too far fetched to be true. Besides, Rayquaza defends the ozone layer far to ferociously to let some space or time dragon invade it, even if it's just once in a blue moon." Turning to the Blaziken, she gave disapproval. "Yes, it seems quite logical this started in the Cave of Origin, you realize that it is all the way over in Sootopolis Citty! That's quite an adventure, if you ask me." "Though, actually, you two have never been to Hoenn, have you? If you really want to look around, I guess we could check it out..."

Jax was slightly disheartened by them not fully believing him, "Arceus made those three too. Even though they live in different regions, they all work together to keep the world stable. Snowstorm! Your one of the trio! You can tell us who made us and that Time and Space are managed by Palkia and Dialga!"

((Sorry for keeping on the topic, but there is a Primary Source of info perched next to Jax.))

Jock & Luna~

The Pangoro woke up with a start and glared up at Kiran. "Great, just what I needed. MORE dragons." He growled and got up. His eyes traveled over them and stopped on Luna. "You again? Haven't you learned your lesson from last time? The Moonstone whimpered and hid behind Mitsuki. Jocks' hand still throbbed from hitting the tree.

Kiran growled and stepped in front of Luna and Mitsuki, shielding them from the Pangoro. "What do you have against us, anyways? It's not we're asking to be kidnapped and ordered around! I heard about how humans are capturing our brethren and commanding them in battle. I don't like it any more than you do! So why don't you just leave us alone and stop picking on harmless, helpless, little hatchlings!"