igloo9201

Silvermoon Grays

late congrats on the egg! Don't forget to name it. biggrin.gif

My pairs are available for breeding for any that are interesting in joining ! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by Qor

I would like to request a Silvermoon Gray egg please! I absolutely LOVE wolves, they are such beautiful and majestic creatures, very intelligent, and highly misunderstood.

I would like to request a Silvermoon Gray egg please! I absolutely LOVE wolves, they are such beautiful and majestic creatures, very intelligent, and highly misunderstood.

I got you covered, check your PMs! smile.gif

My dream since I was a high school freshman has been to be a wolf biologist (I graduated high school in 2007 if that puts things into perspective; it's a lifelong goal at this point).

Life dictated something a little different (I'm an environmental studies major instead of a bio major now), but my end goal is still to study wolves, even if it's not to be my life's work.

My internship this summer might be studying wolves, depending on if any of the biologists I'm contacting see me as a worthy candidate biggrin.gif

Long story short, I would like to join this lineage project!

Fun fact: My username means wolf in the language of one of the nations/cultures/peoples I'm mixed with tongue.gif

Edited by Wahya

This is really cool! I'd like to have an egg, from a spiral-patterned lineage if possible. smile.gif I'm an environmental science major myself and conservation is near and dear to my heart.

This is really cool! I'd like to have an egg, from a spiral-patterned lineage if possible. smile.gif I'm an environmental science major myself and conservation is near and dear to my heart.

Cool man, and welcome!

Sorry I don't have any spirals but I am sure someone can help! smile.gif