sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Sunny right now but we've been having rain on and off most of the day.

Hot, humid, and sunny. I, for one, welcome the two storms. Hopefully it will cool things off a bit.

Of course I'm not hoping for serious damage to anyone's house or anything...I just want the rain and thunderstorms...

Pleasant. Warm, but there's a good breeze and humidity is at a tolerable level. This is how I remember summer from when I was growing up.

Hot as balls (pardon my language) and very humid. Everything is sticky.

The wind has picked up a bit. I'm actually kinda nervous about the storm. My mom says we're not going to board up the windows... .____.

I'm moving my computer out of my room if that's the case. It's right by a window.

And this house is old. The roof makes me nervous. Though it survived Iniki...but that's not stopping me from worrying.

It has cooled off, but still. How am I supposed to get my dog to go outside if she needs to go?

[/ramble]

It is 5:15 pm and 88 degrees under clear skies. The heat index makes it feel like it is 97. It is hot.

Relatively nice. A little humid, but the actual temperature isn't too hot, so it's nice overall. Been a bit cloudy today, though, so I'm wondering if it's going to storm soon.

It got real dark and real windy real quick. It's raining now, as well.

The storm...it's loooooooooming....