sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

I'm currently in Xiamen, Fujian, China so the usual weather updates from me from Manila, Philippines doesn't apply.

Now here is humid and cloudy (or is that just smog?)

Long time no see, George!

Here is sunny and cool breeze blows.(until temperature is still hot.)

Edited by sh20000sh

@sh20000sh: laugh.gif Haha. I suppose. How you've been?

Anyway it's raining here now.

Overcast. We're supposed to be getting storms. Bring em' on! My flowers could use the rain and it'll save me having to water them myself.

Beautiful out, but too warm. Summer, I want my spring back, thank you. laugh.gif

cloudy with occassional showers and thunderstorms and periods of sun It is currently 77 degrees outside at seven thirty in the evening. Nice when there is no storm.

It was pretty warm during the day, but now that it's night it's cooled down significantly. But it's been totally clear today in the sky, which is great smile.gif

It's raining frequently here currently. The rain has stopped now but I guess it will return later at night. The temperature is slightly cold but it's uncomfortable as it's really humid. It's that sticky feeling.

It rained for a bit, and it's somewhat cooler than yesterday. Hopefully this weather keeps up for a while.

Lovely out, which is good because I have a lot to get done today.

It's a clear, very hot afternoon, 99F here, and may get a little hotter in the next hour or two. A very slight breeze helps, and the growers next door are watering their crops, so the mist blows this way. I give my chickens electrolytes to help with the heat, and hosed down their house about half an hour ago. Need to go back out and check them again.

I actually really like this weather, as long as I have a good hat, and I can keep the animals comfortable. cool.gif