sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It was gorgeous today, nice and cool with a crisp breeze.

It's hot and humid. x_x it was 86 degrees F earlier, not sure what it is now. I don't want to leave my bedroom (I've got the A/C running!)

Blue sky, slight breeze, lovely temperature. Perfect late spring day.

It's colder than the two previous mornings, with a temperature of 6°C. I'm starting to wish our central heating wasn't stuffed, but at least the temperature inside isn't lower than 15°C. The coldest it got where I lived for a good 19 years of my life was 6°C - in the middle of Winter. Winter's only just begun here, brr! Not looking forward to the next three months. Anyway, another clear, star filled sky means no worrying about fog for me, so that's a bonus.

Clear, sunny, warm. Humid xP The sun is starting to set.

Rainy, perfect temperature. I love listening to the rain on my metal roof.

Clear and comfortable (but I can tell it's going to get hotter, unfortunately).

Very hot and humid; sweat-inducing within a short time of being outside. Or with a broken A/C.

Foggy this morning, sprinkling later on, now it's been pouring for most of the day. Glad to be inside where it is dry.

Humid. Doesn't feel quite as hot as yesterday, but it's still quite warm outside...and inside... ._.

Though it actually rained a while ago. Hopefully it'll come back.

The weather needs to make up it's mind. Earlier it was nice out, about 80 degrees F. Now, it's chilly and rainy, about 55 degrees F. D: