sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

At mid afternoon it is 80 degrees Farenheit, sky filled with roiling black angry clouds and the rain is taking a break. (it kind of figures because of the family's plans for today = funpark for the younger and pool for the older.)

Sunny. It's late morning here, temp is 25C(77F) Weather forecast say today's highest temperature will be 31C(88F).

It's bright and shiny. There is little clouds in the sky.

rainy, not really heavy rain. 51 degrees F. it's june, it's supposed to be warm. D:

At 4:37am it's dark and overcast with a temperature of 12°C. Hopefully it doesn't rain as forecast, I've got a bunch of buses to catch. xd.png

It's nice out today, definitely getting towards summertime.

It's sunny! Too bad I can't go outside cause I gotta study. sad.gif Not that I'm actually studying as I am currently browsing the DC Forum rolleyes.gif

27 degrees Centigrade.

It's bright outside even if there are many clouds. It's the time of year when the sun is closer to us since we're near the equator.

The sun is just starting to rise. Not a cloud in the sky. About 65 degrees F.

It's been rained, so temperature problem solved(it's 23C now). Now let's discuss about humidity problem. dry.gif

Colder than yesterday morning with a temperature of 8°C. The skies are clear at least, yesterday there was a thick layer of fog that stuck around until sunrise.