sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

There's bright sun but a very cold wind blowing. Temp say 64f, but it feels about 50f. The high is suppose to be 83 today. I hope it gets there, but it's miserable outside this morning. Something in the wind is irritating everybody's sinuses around here too, even people who normally have no allergies.

OK so the storm is gone now and this is what I see from the balcony, holy crap

user posted image

The picture doesn't do it justice, it's beautiful wub.gif

Nice out today. Went for a walk earlier and it was that perfect cool temperature.

Hooooot! Ugh. It's after 6pm and it's *still* over 100 degrees (101 to be exact). I really hate the summer here.

Okay so winter and spring's intense battle has ended, as summer sweeps in and kicks both of them out. It was 29 degrees (Celsius!!!) yesterday, and humid as all hell. We had the heating on just last week god dammit.

Today it's a little better. Cloudy. Shrug at least the TTC has really good AC

Grey sky and drizzly with light breezes. Been like this since late yesterday afternoon.

Night time and it is around 80 degrees at ten at night. Cloudy with a small breeze. It's a lovely night for Spoletto events in town. Gorgeous! biggrin.gif

@sh20000sh: Oh Korea has that temperature too? Thank heavens! I thought only in the Philippines and maybe it's abnormal.

Anyway, it's raining here and very very humid.

Today is 81. cloudy and dark skies. Rain is immenent and the wind is picking up in gusts. Feels pleasant right now.