sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Looks gorgeous outside but I'm not venturing out until later... After walking and being roasted yesterday I'm done with sun for a bit.

Rainy.It has rained a lot where I live.

I wish there is sun * dies*

Rained yesterday, so now it's muddy and humid, and quite overcast. It will probably rain again today.

It's nice out but apparently most of the state is under a severe thunderstorm watch until late tonight. Guess I should be careful walking home!

Hot 'n humid forever. There was a bit of thunder this morning, but it's gone. :c

It was raining yesterday afternoon here (GMT+8). It was humid. Now it's a sunny morning.

It's currently raining, or sprinkling a bit. Was lovely today though.

Oh look, there's some hail, and it looks like a thunderstorm is on the way. ohmy.gif Well, it's been impossibly hot and then stormy for the past few days, so it's really no surprise.

Well, the hail was a quickie apparently, but now it's raining in torrents. Good thing I don't have to go anywhere!

Edited by Orlageddon

Thunder, thunderstorm, rain, heat and a terrible stormy days ...

Cool Belgium \ o

Rainy. The sky is gross (that single shade of white-gray with no definition that depresses me). I wish it was dark gray with lots of rolling clouds and definition xP

If it's going to rain, I wish it'd do it right!!! LOL