sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Warm, sunny, may get hot later (for April) if the afternoon winds don't kick in. It's about 72F now, projected high is 88.

It's a beautiful evening, 15°C (about 59F), quite dark already, but birds are still singing.

Somewhat overcast, although it is forecast to be sunny later on in the day. The back yard might finally get a chance to dry... getting sick of walking through mud just to get to the shed.

Raining... It's been raining since yesterday. Bleh.

Here too. It's been raining for nearly 48 hours now and i'm tired of it. It's Golden Week for gods sake, I want to enjoy my government-sanctioned vacation! xd.png

Storms, storms and more storms. Bad ones. I was at a restaurant yesterday picking up some take out and got to talking with a gentleman who told me that up by the mall the water was half way up an SUV's doors, that people were stranded, walking around in water up to their hips and tow trucks were everywhere. It was coming down yesterday like I haven't seen in years. The thunder and lightening was so bad it shook the house and the rain was like a solid wall of water. It was actually a little scary...but I love a good storm! I don't love the flooding though, which is unheard of in this area.

82F as the sun sets. High was 91 today, and it was somewhat muggy. Tomorrow will probably be about the same.

50F just after sunrise here, almost too cool. The high is projected for 90F, and that heat is really good for my joints.

Beautiful and sunny! So much for the rain-all-week forecast. laugh.gif

It was 44 degrees F (6 degrees C for everyone else), then get warmer by noon. Not warm enough, though.