sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's sunny and warm today! It looks more like the summer weather should, and it's over 20°C as well.

It was thundering earlier but now it's just a lot of rain.

it's supposed to heat up painfully later in the day, but right now it's still somewhat cool and breezy. I'm enjoying it while it lasts. :|

it's warming up fast. the cats have already melted.

It's 101.9 right now, but this is the peak of the heat for the day. Slightly hazy, slightly muggy. I'm comfortable working in it, as long as I get something cool to drink when I need it. The breeze kicks in, right about now, and cools everything down. smile.gif

Right now it's 90 degrees and muggy. Very muggy. Hate it. I can deal with heat a lot better then muggyness.

Painfully hot and humid.

I opened a pack of gum three days ago and all the sticks are already soggy and gross. *tableflip*

The breeze is warm, too.

Anyone out there wanna share their AC with me? Q-Q

It reached 36'C/96'F where I was today. It's the hottest I've experienced in like... 8 years and it's not fun. I mean, here in my village, we're all pretty much made out of snow. sad.gif

There's a really nice lightning storm coming over us now, though!

It's cloudy, but not raining yet. Much cooler today at 75F.

It was really really hot today, but now it's raining.

Windy, cloudy and bright in Quezon City/Marikina, Manila, Philiippines.

I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Everyone thinks it's always cold here, year round. Or they think it rains all the time. We've had weeks of hot dry weather. It's been around 30C, 90F. At the moment it's a bit windy out, though, which is giving us a respite. Like having a fan on. :-)

cali can't decide if it wants to be hot as hell of freezing because its hot as censorkip.gif during the day and suddenly at night I'm contemplating wearing pants because the cold air is cold and its blowing directly by my bed. If I close the window though the two fat asses that sleep in the room (me and my brother) and gonna get warm cuz well its summer and the houses is deciding now is the perfect time to retain heat. Its killing my knee too like hot and cold all in one go is making my bad knee cramp and stiffen and it hurts. It ****ing hurts >.< I do not like taking pain meds for it. Just bleh.

I hate summer... I do...

Cloudy and humid, but warm, so mosquito season has kickstarted with vengeance.