sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Sunny but clouding up and starting to sprinkle. By the looks of the dark cloud coming over the mountains outside my window I am guessing we are about to get dumped on.

Cloudy and 88 degrees out. Yup. looks like it's gonna storm again like yesterday.

Quite nice, actually. It has been cloudy and kinda rainy for most of the day. Not too hot, but pretty humid. Needs more rain. Thunder 'n' lightning would be cool, but I doubt it.

It's suddenly really warm and sunny, actually. O_o Based on this month so far, we're just waiting for a thunderstorm or some random snow or hail or whatever, but today I'm going to take my studying outside all the same...

user posted image

Colorado didn't get the memo that it's spring. You can't really tell because my tablet camera is crap, but it's snowing heavily...

Super hot. Very sunny and no wind. I still do not understand why some people would smoke with a temperature like this.

Clear skies but very windy!

Gonna be a tough drive back home

Clear and a mix of cool and warm (more warm than cool). The sun is setting, so I'm sure it's going to cool quite a bit more.

Looking out my window it looks like i'm in for quite the storm. Those clouds are lookin' pretty dark. Hooray for Florida weather. dry.gif why are we getting summer weather now?